You do realize the rewards are additive, right? E.g. at Diamond 5 you end up with 4 latest expansion packs, 7 standard rares and 1 standard epic. That translates to a dust value of 640 assuming the established average of 100 dust per pack. With the old system, you would have gained 505 dust at rank 5 if you disenchanted everything- so it's roughly a 20% increase on dust with the new system. If you still miss commons/rares/epics from the standard sets, the new rewards are even better. The one group of people this new system actively puts at a disadvantage is the one that specifically wants golden cards rather than dust, because to them a golden epic/rare/common is obviously worth a lot more than the new rewads.
- Registered User
Member for 6 years, 1 month, and 15 days
Last active Sun, Sep, 5 2021 05:40:38
- 1 Follower
- 386 Total Posts
- 1165 Thanks
Jun 5, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
You get random legendaries just like it was before they updated it. You can however save 40 packs, disenchant a given legendary and then open the packs, forcing the exact legendary you disenchanted to appear . This essentially lets you choose your next golden classic legendary.
Except when you just open the regular non-golden legendary you just disenchanted.
I never said it would work on the first time - should be self-explanatory that it doesn't. What I said is that it allows you to choose your next classic golden legendary which is exactly what it does. I even accounted for the fact that you may get another regular copy by recommending to save up 40 packs first so that you're never at a point where you own neither a golden or regular copy.
Apr 10, 2019l4chsnacken posted a message on Your Standard Brawliseum Has Taken Over Tavern Brawl This Week!Posted in: News
Went 12/2 with Orange's Tempo Rogue :)
Apr 9, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
Played Token Druid, Kalecgos/Khadgar Mage and Secret Pally. I started playing as soon as the expansion hit and still somehow managed to immediatly face someone that had Kripp's exact Bomb Warrior list - some people really don't seem to care about experimenting at all. But so far there's nothing that seems absolutely bonkers, most games I played weren't one-sided at all.
Apr 9, 2019Posted in: News
Crafting all of the stuff that goes to Hall of Fame is actually the smart thing to do, though. You either end up getting the cards for free or get a very decent amount of free dust if you end up disenchanting them after the patch hits.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Nov 23, 2018Posted in: News
On a second thought, Paladins 5 mana slot is a little restricted and I would mind having a weapon that can swing several times and buffs future cards. 3 swings for 6/6 buff and take hero damage is nice, this is a little slower than Vinecleaver because it doesnt have instant impact but landing on the right target can he powerful.Immortal Prelate will definitely be ran with this and most targets for control are nice. 3.5/5 from me.
Aug 2, 2017Posted in: Card Discussion
I HAVE... updated the clarifications.
- You can never have more than one "Shadow Reflection" at the same time in your hand. (No Hoarding!)
- When you used a "Shadow Reflection" for that turn, you will get another one on the next turn.
- Shadow Reflection leaves your hand at the end of your turn, so it only works on 5-mana cards or less.
Arcane Giant works because it's mana cost is reduced on the card text.
- Remember how Stealth works! If you wish to attack, do attack BEFORE using this Hero card.This makes the card just plain bad, I'm sorry but there is almost no 5 mana or lower cost cards that you can use every turn that win you the game in less than 3 turns, which you will need to win by IF you even made it to turn 9...Not only that but this must be the most poorly written card text in the game, nowhere on the card does it say it leaves your hand.
Aug 10, 2016igniteice posted a message on Reasons Purify is actually one of the most underrated cardsPosted in: Card Discussion
- Your enemy can get it from Nefarian.
- If you're playing against a Rogue, they can get it from Undercity Huckster, Swashburglar, or Burgle. Even if they play a follow-up Ethereal Peddler, they still have to silence one of their own minions to get the card draw for 0.
- Your enemy Priest can get it from Thoughtsteal, Mind Vision, or Shifting Shade
- You can play Shadowfiend and Purify it to draw a card and reduce its costs by 0.
- You can play Priest of the Feast and Purify it to draw a card and heal yourself for 3, but no more (you wouldn't want to overheal yourself like some cheap Warrior, would you?)
- Overdrawing with too many Northshire Clerics on the board? Purify it to stop from overdrawing, and draw a card while you're at it.
- Accidentally gained +1 Attack and Taunt on your Wyrmrest Agent? Purify it and dig for more dragons.
- Play Lorewalker Cho and Purify it to give your opponent a copy of Purify but prevent them from giving it back to you.
- Drop a Herald Volazj or Barnes and silence Herald Volazj or Barnes on the following turn because the 1/1 died to your opponent's Searing Totem, Silver Hand Recruit, Shapeshift, Fireblast, Dagger Mastery and you weren't running the inferior Silence because it doesn't draw a card.
- Your Priest enemy can get multiple Purify cards in many Tavern brawls that feature random decks.
- Thoughtsteal your Rogue opponent's Thistle Tea and draw into three copies of Purify. Now you can draw 3 more cards for only 6 more mana.
- If you're playing in the Wild format, your opponent can Loatheb to prevent you from playing Purify and making a huge mistake that could have cost you the game.
- Did your Vol'jin swap too much health from your opponent's minion? Go ahead and Purify it back to 2 where it should be.
- One time card interactions with Eydis Darkbane and Fjola Lightbane!
- Finally make use of Nat, the Darkfisher.
- Burn your opponents Counterspell.
- Give your Paladin opponent an additional card from Divine Favor because you don't even have any minions to play Purify on even if you wanted to.
- Hard counter to Corruption being cast on your Northshire Cleric. Not only does your Northshire Cleric live, but you get to draw a card, AND you don't have to worry about overdrawing from healing your minions too much.
User ntribution (great minds think alike)
- Getting a little ahead of yourself with Nexus-Champion Saraad? Don't put just any random spell in your hand. Purify the engine of temptation and put one of your own cards into your hand. (Thanks l4chsnacken)
- Want to feel the raw power of two Purifys at once? Play Djinni of Zephyrs first and maybe you'll understand why Priest is so overpowered, people are afraid to tournament with it. (Thanks BambeenOO)
- Playing Shifting Shade for those value stats and realize getting an extra card from your opponent's deck might burden you into having too many choices to make? Just Purify the deathrattleaway and tap into the power of your own deck! (Thanks Mihaylo_zg)
Jun 20, 2016Posted in: General Discussion
Dec 28, 2015Cagey75 posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place!Posted in: General Discussion
Just 2 words
Secret BalancadinI really detest the dumb, non imaginative titles people give these decks. Any Paladin deck with "adin" on end is just a lazy, witless, crap name.
Sep 1, 2015Posted in: General Discussion
I got two copies of each of the cards, is that intended? Oo
just a bug. second copy can't be disenchanted and disapears after you log-in the next time.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.