You’re right, I kind of rushed through this post and has a bit of grammar issues, but thank you for the feedback. I am glad I’m not the only one who thinks this.
- Registered User
Member for 3 years, 8 months, and 18 days
Last active Thu, Oct, 22 2020 00:19:15
- 0 Followers
- 112 Total Posts
- 222 Thanks
Aug 11, 2020Posted in: General DiscussionI want to start off by saying that I love Hearthstone. It’s fun, causal, and had a lot of strategy that it quite enjoyable. Hearthpwn is a great site. It has amazing articles to outline important updates and an EXCELLENT card release overview that is updated on time.I joined the community back in the release of the grand tournament (so quite a while ago) and loved it.Recently though I have noticed an numerous amount of posts that have been mainly complaining that have seemed illegitimate, I understand them being opinionated, but the amount of the same child like drones, and I find it repetitive considering the improvement coming from blizzard.Nerfs in the far past were so distant that they were rare and unexpected (I’m sure many remember). However, ever since Raz Rumble it has been consistent and very helpful. The meta has seemed fun and more engaging and less boring than in the past thanks to Blizzard’s thankless efforts.When I say thankless I mean it. Especially from the community, the amount of excitement has dwindled and the complaints (unfounded in my opinion)/angry posts have risen dramatically.Now to the reason I posted this I’m the first place starts from the recent survey on a proposed progression change in hearthstone. Battle pass as it proposed is both free to play and payed, with payed also confirmed as merely cosmetic (hero skins, coin skins). This concept was confirmed by game director Ben Lee as works and progression and merely a proposal to the community, the players on this site were no happy. Many accusations were thrown in of Blizzard being greedy and threats of quoting when it was merely a survey sent out by Blizzard. ItThen comes the post on Hearthpwn by Ben Lee about said battle pass reiterating that it was merely a survey. He also says “To repack, not reduce” The amount of gold players earn. He talks about making the game more affordable and allow a more open experience. All good things right?No no, first comments are steaming, saying that “they are taking away our gold“, “with all due respect, f*ck you blizzard.” And “the game is over.”I respond, quite pissed, explaining how it seemed no one had read the post how everything stated as shown #1 this is not a final or even considered system to be implemented, #2 they are not taking away or lowering gold earnings, in fact they confirmed that there will be more gold earnings!That post got disliked so much that it has been hidden on the post. That fact that this community has begun so butt hurt and toxic to the point where anyone rightfully praises blizzard for their progress has been shut down is disgraceful. Keep in mind, I do not believe the whole Hearthpwn community is this misguided, and I also thing the Hearthpwn site operators are to blame (on the contrary). I also did not make this post purely because I got downvoted but more to the response of this community to every innovation from Blizzard. This kind of behavior is disappointing and is showing to blizzard that we are not be consulted with when they develop new ideas. We need to stop that. Understand that you must read the WHOLE post before posting comments, and understand that Blizzard has been improving drastically in their efforts towards the community.
Aug 11, 2020icy133_ posted a message on Ben Lee Talks About The Battle Pass And A Progression SystemPosted in: News
Are you all reading the same post that I am? The battle pass has been confirmed to be “purely cosmetic” so fucking stop whining and READ god damn. Also to whoever said they’re taking away their gold, you pretty much are hopeless, I would suggest reading the article but you clearly can’t.
Jul 21, 2020Posted in: News
Sort of like Shadowbolt with a net benefit which is excellent! Fireball however is one mana more it can go face and deal two damage. Best case there is a 1 health in the middle and two 3 healths on the side and with a mage hero power to supply this it can be quite good!
Jul 13, 2020Posted in: News
Yeah wow can’t believe they haven’t done anything with the Kirin Tor with such iconic characters like Khadgar and Khalegos and the floating city of Dalaran!
Oh I have an idea! What if they’re defending it from something, like a villainous shadowy league, called E.V.L. Or something like that (missing a letter what should I add??) It could be a whole adventure in the perspective of the villians!
Blizzard cmon why haven’t you made anything with a focus on the Kirin Tor?? Like it could be called the shadows
Blizzard seriously plz don’t! You did it a year ago! C’mon I swear if the make another expansion with the Kirin tor as the focus then I’ll eat my shoe (much like reddit) cause that would be so stale.
Dec 7, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
Don't get me wrong, there's a whole lot right about this expansion thematically, but one thing I thought was wired is there is no Sindragosa card in this set. However, after they announced the next adventure will have 35 cards coming with it in January, that may fill in that weird void. Here's why:
1. First to clear a potential argument of "Sindragosa is already a card in KotFT." They have 3 Doctor booms, each different expansions. They also have 2 Togs, 2 Rafaams, 2 Yseras etc. etc. this is not a dispute that I am considering.
2. She's is everywhere promotionally. I mean if you look at the image below it's evident! It's not only in the trailer but the first thing you see when you go to https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/ website! Seems a bit odd if she is not gonna see the light of day as a new card. I do however want to point out that Rastakhan Rumble never featured Raz himself (except of course as a hero portrait) which I found quite irritating, which means that she might just be a boss in the adv and that's it. But to counter that there's no hero portrait for our zombie dragon.
3. She is a thematically appealing dragon. She's not only known to be up in northerend (icecrown yes but Dragonblight is right below it), but she's quite a notable ice dragon, and a cold style expansion with dragons would be weird w/o her.
Anyway, this is a lot of hype for not only the new expansion but the adventure to keep us interested b/w expansions, if you have any other cards that were left out and likely to be featured be sure to comment, I'm super interested!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Aug 11, 2020Posted in: General Discussion
Blizzard: *nerfs cards*
Community: That wasn't enough! It wasn't the card that was the problem! I'm gonna post on your worker's wedding picture how bad mage quest is, that will show em'!
Blizzard: *Gives something for F2Ps with a small P2P additional benefits and guarantee to not get 3rd card until you have all of the same rarity*
Community: Pay to win! Get better Blizzard, what do you mean we only get 6 free packs and random legendary? Random one? Why cannot I pick?! That's not enough! I cannot afford my 35 golden legendary troll deck with your puny f2p stuff!
Blizzard: I hate my life
Aug 11, 2020Posted in: General Discussion
I read the whole post, and I think it could have benefited from an edit. Syntax, grammar, and spelling aside—I think you’re correct. It’s a community that finds a lot of complaints, and doesn’t always listen to each other. I don’t think anything is gonna change that. But this isn’t really the best place for meaningful talk about the game. Try the reddit group.
Aug 11, 2020Likafoss posted a message on Ben Lee Talks About The Battle Pass And A Progression SystemPosted in: News
They had a fraction of the current design team at the time, so the creative capacity has expanded. Sure, it means you need to open more packs for all the cards, but the just made the most massive change ever by expanding the no-duplicates to all rarities. The person complaining about wanting dust up above? You got that dust previously from duplicate commons and rares, maybe an epic or two.
Also, to anyone who thinks Hearthstone is expensive: you have never played a Mobile Hero RPG long enough to count. There's millionaires that are popular for playing those sorts of games. Poker players, business men, whatever, they still don't have the whole collection of heroes or whatever and they dump THOUSANDS of dollars a MONTH into those games.
Enjoy Hearthstone for what it is, and what it's becoming. Not what you think it should be. Sure, you can join the development team and prove me wrong, but then why are you wasting time in a non-official form like this? Go to Twitter and talk to the Hearthstone team that's active there. Get your business or digital art degree, make something happen in the world of Hearthstone, then you can talk like you own the game.
Mar 29, 2018Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
HearthPwn staff is not responsible for users' actions outside of this domain.
Your account must be 7 days old to post in this thread, and you must read and follow the rules.
TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Read and follow the trading procedures below for the least possible risk.
- Do not trade with anyone who adds you with their "real id" (Example: "Alvaro Godoy").
- Do not trade with anyone who asks you to add their "main account".
- You will get scammed; they are probably blacklisted.
- Do not add any tag other than what is posted here.
EVERY POST MUST CONFORM TO THIS FORMAT
Trade Only?: Yes/No
ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION IS PERMITTED
- Do not reply to anyone in this thread for any reason.
- If you must contact another user, please send a PM.
- Do not post to "warn" others that you got scammed.
- Your single post must conform the format above.
- If you have an issue that requires moderator attention, use a PM or report the post only.
DO NOT POST WITHOUT HAVING THE QUEST
- Absolutely no begging or asking for gold for any reason.
- Lying about having the quest will get you blacklisted.
- Bartering for anything but the same quest is not permitted.
POSTING IS LIMITED
- Your HearthPwn account must be at least 7 days old to post in this thread.
- If you do not meet this requirement, your posts will be deleted automatically.
- Do not add tags posted by accounts less than 7 days old.
- If your post is deleted do not continue to post.
- You may make only one (1) post at a time in this thread. You may post only one (1) battletag.
- If you did not find someone after three (3) hours you may re-post; No less.
- If you have the quest in multiple regions please do not make multiple posts.
- No images or links are to be posted.
- Prove you have the quest in the game; See "Proof Challenge" below.
- Any post that breaks these rules is subject to deletion and, at moderators' discretion, a warning.
- Clearly edit your post when you are done. You may want to remove your battletag after completion!
THESE RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED
- The user that posted in this thread will be the user that starts the second (2nd) match for a trade.
- If both users have posted, the newest account must start the first match.
- If you initiate a trade with someone, you must both complete your quest.
- If you do not complete your end of the trade, you will be blacklisted.
- Do not name & shame others. It is fine to thank the user you dealt with if everything went well!
- Do not post anyone else's battletag.
- If you scam anyone your tag is guaranteed to make the blacklist.
- We will know if you do, don't screw around.
- Warnings and/or bans will result at moderators' discretion.
- Zero tolerance for scamming.
Consistently breaking the rules or causing problems may get you blacklisted as well.
- The adding user starts the first game, the posting user starts the second game. This will help prevent scams.
- If both users have posted in this thread, the newest account must go first.
- If they refuse to go first, proceed with caution.
- If a user that posted in this thread scammed you, report them.
- When somebody has the "Play a Friend!" quest it will show the person being challenged in-game.
- If you are intent on trading your quest with someone it is recommended you conduct a "proof challenge".
- A proof challenge involves both players agreeing to challenge each other in to see the quest.
- If the other person refuses a proof challenge, be careful. It is likely they don't actually have the quest.
- Avoid any other methods of "proof" like screenshots. Screenshots are always from the past.
- Honesty and good judgement is key.
- Somebody has to go first, but the only guaranteed way to not get scammed is to go second.
- If anyone is aggressive about making you go first and/or threatens you, they are probably trying to scam.
- Carelessness will lead to you getting scammed. There is a blacklist of known scammers, reference it.
THE PROOF CHALLENGE
Please follow these steps to complete a proof challenge:
1. Check the blacklist.
2. Player 1 challenges adding user to prove they have the quest.
3. Player 2 declines the challenge.
4. Player 2 challenges posting user to prove they have the quest.
5. Player 1 accepts and game #1 is played.
6. Player 1 challenges adding user and game #2 is played.
If you made it to the bottom of this post and found this thread useful, let us know with an up-vote!
Jul 28, 2020CasmX posted a message on New Hunter Legendary Card Revealed - Professor SlatePosted in: News
Excellent synergy with Rapid Fire and okay synergy with literally every other damaging spell for hunters. However, I do feel like Rapid Fire is about the only real reason to include this in the deck (so far) and to be fair, I'm not sure that's quite good enough. At the very least I don't see this in Highlander Hunter because being so limited with what you can put in your deck, I don't feel there would be enough support for this merit one of those precious deck slots.
However, this is one of those scary cards that you can never fully rule out because of it's potential. Any time Blizzard reveals a hunter spell that does damage, especially cheap ones, this card's power grows, and that will continue until it rotates.
Right now though, I feel like the other legendary revealed for Hunters (and Demon Hunters), Ace Hunter Kreen, works better and fits more universally as a reliable removal tool. As a result, this card is simply overshadowed by an even better legendary card. Though that's just my opinion.
Jul 27, 2020Dr_Scaphandre posted a message on Scholomance is shaping up to be one of the best expansions everPosted in: General Discussion
The introduction of dual class cards, something we’ve wanted for years, is finally happening and it’s even better than we had hoped. These dual class cards are allowing for brand new ideas never thought possible, and a lot of them look like they’re gonna shake up the meta.
Jul 27, 2020Dr_Scaphandre posted a message on New Druid/Shaman Epic Card Revealed - Runic CarvingsPosted in: News
Well this is a new take on Choose One. It will summon the Treant Golems regardless, but you can choose to give them rush or not, the cost being overload. This expansion is just bringing out so many interesting ideas with the dual class cards.
Jul 22, 2020Posted in: Fatigue Warrior
In fact I posted the same deck, with video guides, over at the neighbours on Outof.cards: https://outof.cards/hearthstone/decks/16525-chess-warrior
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.