"95% winrate against control"
So, 5% WR against the meta?
My experience is exactly the opposite. I used to average 5-6 wins (though I haven't played a lot of Arena and even when I did it was years ago). Now averaging 2 wins in SoU, Just went 2-3 with my shaman deck as I got 3 mages in a row who all discovered crap out their asses for the win, every possible turn. /salt
Not sure about the Frog - Mucks bring her into play too often for my liking.
My 4th game:
The fun is just starting!
My 3rd game:
Seems legit so far!
My 2nd game:
My first game with the deck:
How do you know they're bots ?
1. They have nonsensical alphanumeric names (4TQ89XZ or PGL01JX).
2. Their deck is almost always a collection of basic cards. They will use the highest value basic cards of each mana cost -- such as Chillwind Yeti, Boulderfist Ogre, etc.
3. Their deck will always contain the most useful basic spells of that class (Frostbolt, Power Word: Shield, Execute)
4. They hover over cards in your hand, making them light up red. No human player can do that.
5. They never rope, but always take about the same amount of time each turn (roughly 10-15 seconds, it's slightly faster than a human). When they attack with a minion, there is a 2 second delay for each attack.
I think the bots are there to grind the basic game, get some cards, and then sell to buyers on illegal third-party sites.