I really think that this nerf was not needed, for the following reasons:
- Crystal rogue has many bad matchups : any aggro deck, and the burn mages. Basically, this means that every Tier 1 deck will have an even bigger advantage on rogues.
- This deck was strong, and made it possible to compete with all the token based decks, to give them a taste of their own medicine.
- When a crystal rogue wins, he will never be full HP, it's really not like the freaking face decks who just hit the head, and stay at more than 20 HP all the game.
- Given the number of occasions when you don't have enough bounce back effects, when you have to play 4 times the same minion, you just killed an archetype.
- What was the problem with having some good matchups? Only priests and warlocks were really good for the Crystal rogu
- The reason i love this deck is that it's one of the most technical of the meta : you have to anticipate what your next turns will be, and to survive because when you play the quest, every adversary you get will just go on your face like a wild bull.
- What about all the OP cards that allows all the Tier 1 decks to crush anyone? : Primordial Glyph, Living Mana, Primalfin Totem, Arcanologist, Gentle Megasaur...?
The only way to let this deck possible to play would be to give more cheap cards that would give back a Flame Elemental, but I'm sure this will never happen. So Thank you very much for killing an archetype, that was one of the most technical on the standard ladder...