How did you link the gold card like that?
- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 7 months, and 11 days
Last active Mon, Jun, 3 2019 17:42:37
- 0 Followers
- 26 Total Posts
- 55 Thanks
Oct 10, 2017Posted in: [F2P] Midrange Murladin
I've adapted this slightly after playing some games and I've been running this with much success:
Minion (23) Ability (5) Weapon (2) Loading Collection
In your opinion, does The Curator provide a good enough benefit to be included here? Maybe in the Grimestreet Enforcer's stead?
Great deck and thanks for your contribution to the budget community!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Mar 29, 2018Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
HearthPwn staff is not responsible for users' actions outside of this domain.
Your account must be 7 days old to post in this thread, and you must read and follow the rules.
TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Read and follow the trading procedures below for the least possible risk.
- Do not trade with anyone who adds you with their "real id" (Example: "Alvaro Godoy").
- Do not trade with anyone who asks you to add their "main account".
- You will get scammed; they are probably blacklisted.
- Do not add any tag other than what is posted here.
EVERY POST MUST CONFORM TO THIS FORMAT
Trade Only?: Yes/No
ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION IS PERMITTED
- Do not reply to anyone in this thread for any reason.
- If you must contact another user, please send a PM.
- Do not post to "warn" others that you got scammed.
- Your single post must conform the format above.
- If you have an issue that requires moderator attention, use a PM or report the post only.
DO NOT POST WITHOUT HAVING THE QUEST
- Absolutely no begging or asking for gold for any reason.
- Lying about having the quest will get you blacklisted.
- Bartering for anything but the same quest is not permitted.
POSTING IS LIMITED
- Your HearthPwn account must be at least 7 days old to post in this thread.
- If you do not meet this requirement, your posts will be deleted automatically.
- Do not add tags posted by accounts less than 7 days old.
- If your post is deleted do not continue to post.
- You may make only one (1) post at a time in this thread. You may post only one (1) battletag.
- If you did not find someone after three (3) hours you may re-post; No less.
- If you have the quest in multiple regions please do not make multiple posts.
- No images or links are to be posted.
- Prove you have the quest in the game; See "Proof Challenge" below.
- Any post that breaks these rules is subject to deletion and, at moderators' discretion, a warning.
- Clearly edit your post when you are done. You may want to remove your battletag after completion!
THESE RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED
- The user that posted in this thread will be the user that starts the second (2nd) match for a trade.
- If both users have posted, the newest account must start the first match.
- If you initiate a trade with someone, you must both complete your quest.
- If you do not complete your end of the trade, you will be blacklisted.
- Do not name & shame others. It is fine to thank the user you dealt with if everything went well!
- Do not post anyone else's battletag.
- If you scam anyone your tag is guaranteed to make the blacklist.
- We will know if you do, don't screw around.
- Warnings and/or bans will result at moderators' discretion.
- Zero tolerance for scamming.
Consistently breaking the rules or causing problems may get you blacklisted as well.
- The adding user starts the first game, the posting user starts the second game. This will help prevent scams.
- If both users have posted in this thread, the newest account must go first.
- If they refuse to go first, proceed with caution.
- If a user that posted in this thread scammed you, report them.
- When somebody has the "Play a Friend!" quest it will show the person being challenged in-game.
- If you are intent on trading your quest with someone it is recommended you conduct a "proof challenge".
- A proof challenge involves both players agreeing to challenge each other in to see the quest.
- If the other person refuses a proof challenge, be careful. It is likely they don't actually have the quest.
- Avoid any other methods of "proof" like screenshots. Screenshots are always from the past.
- Honesty and good judgement is key.
- Somebody has to go first, but the only guaranteed way to not get scammed is to go second.
- If anyone is aggressive about making you go first and/or threatens you, they are probably trying to scam.
- Carelessness will lead to you getting scammed. There is a blacklist of known scammers, reference it.
THE PROOF CHALLENGE
Please follow these steps to complete a proof challenge:
1. Check the blacklist.
2. Player 1 challenges adding user to prove they have the quest.
3. Player 2 declines the challenge.
4. Player 2 challenges posting user to prove they have the quest.
5. Player 1 accepts and game #1 is played.
6. Player 1 challenges adding user and game #2 is played.
If you made it to the bottom of this post and found this thread useful, let us know with an up-vote!
May 5, 2019Posted in: Conjurer's Calling
Disgustingly strong, though to claim that Blizzard intended for the card to be used the way it has been abused is dubious at best. Note: Anything written in this post will only be considering Standard, as I do not play Wild, and therefore it would be stupid for me to write about this card’s viability in Wild.
The incredible synergy with a 3 mana Mountain Giant and this card grants you, at minimum, a combined stat total of 14/16 (2 Grave Horrors, each with Taunt, or 16/16 (2 Mountain Giants), which can also be given Taunt later with cards like Sunfury Protector (though by no means am I suggesting Sunfury Protector is an absolute must with Hand Mage).
This card has especially shone in Decks like Dragon Mage, which has garnered an average win-rate of 53.7% (source: HSReplay), which by itself is nothing to scoff at and the Deck itself has landed its much deserved (or underserved, if you prefer) spot as a tier 2 Deck, notably the only Mage Deck in that tier. Although it wouldn’t be completely accurate to suggest this card is the single reason for the Deck to reach that tier, I am suggesting that this card is involved in the strongest combo the Deck has to offer, which is impressive considering the wide range of potent plays the Deck can make, such as Khadgar and Astromancer when you have a formidably large hand. This is because, for the low cost of just 8 mana, you can use this card with Khadgar and the aforementioned combo with Mountain Giant to produce a minimum stat-line of 28/32 spread across 4 minions, each with Taunt (Grave Horrors), or 32/32 (4 Mountain Giant), and then attack face with all 4 only to refill the board with the extra copy of this card you get via Twinspell. The first thought coming to mind regarding this is ‘Ok, I’ll just use Brawl or Hagatha’s Scheme to clear these big threats, before the opponent has a chance to refill their board, to which my counter would be: What about other classes? Hunters, Druids, Warlocks, Paladins, Priests, and even other Mages currently lack any efficient AoE to deal with such a board, and Rogues could only effectively deal with this board if they’re lucky and get a Brawl from Hench-Clan Burglar, or equivalent. Simply put: 8 mana should not be able to decide the game so easily, or be able to give you such a huge tempo swing, whether you needed it or not.
The reason I think this card should be the target of a nerf is it would remove the degenerate combos with Dragon Mage, without killing the deck it is played in as they can still produce a 3 mana 8/8 with ease, which isn’t bad, makes room for less played cards such as Archmage Arugal, and can still make efficient 4 mana plays with the likes of Twilight Drake, and even some late-game plays with Astromancer.
So, the real question: How do you nerf this? There are a few methods, but I believe there is one method that could do it most effectively without ruining the card:
A mana change. This, in my opinion, is the worst way to go about nerfing Conjurer’s Calling. Increasing this card’s cost by 1 or even 2 still makes the combo I mentioned earlier possible, though less desirable, and an increase of 3 mana is undoubtedly excessive.
Removing Twinspell. Although this would definitely help in reducing the card’s strength, it is still not dealing with the combo I mentioned earlier, and is removing the unique keyword this set has to offer. It also removes the part about Mages that makes it one of the ‘good’ classes (meaning one of the classes opposing E.V.I.L.).
The third method (and in my opinion the best option) is changing ‘Destroy a minion’ to ‘Destroy an ENEMY minion’. This allows you to punish players who abuse beefy Edwin VanCleefs, whilst maintaining the Twinspell aspect of the card and keeping it at a fair mana cost, considering what the card can do.
Oct 2, 2017Posted in: [Budget] 1st Try Easy Win Vs Lich King
-I find it possible to do it, but it REALLY depends on LUCK
1st LK turn: If he plays coin after the "destroy" spell, you can straight away restart
2nd turn: Wild Growth
3rd turn: Wild Growth with Hero Power
5th turn: (if he doesnt destroys your Gadgetzan Auctioneer) GO ALL IN AND WIN YOU LUCKY BASTARD
Also, hope for no +2/+2 from LK
and dont screw up gameplay budd
- Endy Out *mic drop*
Oct 26, 2017Metuhmorph posted a message on Free to Play Rank 23 to Rank 10 in 2 days Midrange HunterPosted in: Free to Play Rank 23 to Rank 10 in 2 days Midrange Hunter
This deck fucking blows dude lol
Oct 11, 2017Posted in: [F2P] Midrange Murladin
I was actually experimenting with Grimestreet Enforcer in the beginning but I've never get a decent value from him, that's why I haven't include him, The Curator is basically 4/6 draw 1 card 7-drop which is not too whoah. But maybe if you include Bittertide Hydra or Gentle Megasaur and Cobalt Scalebane it could have enough value.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.