I think Un'goro
I think Un'goro
I've been reading the thread very closely as well for the last few days, very nice work NeonAngel! I think the game is going to slow down a lot and we're going to see lots of huge minions. I therefore think both Giant Wasp and Stubborn Gastropod are going to be very good (both 2's think, you have them both at 3 now). On the other hand, I think Sabretooth Stalker is going to be too expensive for it's low health to be a 2, I think it's a 4, maybe a 3.
pretty sick last few turns
This is the new thread for everyone trying to make the April top 100 list in their region(s). Last month I played 28 runs with an 5.32 average, which was also the highest average during the month, so pretty hopeless when it comes to reaching the list. But don't panic, this guy is way to stubborn to give up after two failed attempts. Looking forward to seeing the new Meta erupt and *Adapt-pun* and yadda yadda.
Stats from last month:
28 runs, 5.3 average
4 x Hunter (average 7.8)
3 x Rogue (average 6.3)
5 x Priest (average 5)
8 x Mage (average 4.8)
5 x Warlock (average 4.8)
3 x Shaman (average 4)
Only 1 x 12 wins, with Hunter 12-2
That's correct, and if you hit more than 30 runs your best streak of 30 runs counts. You can check the January and February lists for your region to see what's needed for a chance of getting in the top 100.
I played my 27th and last run of the month, ended with a 5.3 average, lower than my February average so not very happy with it. I really liked this thread and I'll make a new one for April, I'm looking forward to seeing how we all manage the dinosaurs and elementals :p
I just played the most awesome game of Hearthstone ever. My computer crashed 25 minutes in (reconnected with my phone) so unfortunately I don't have the replay, still hoping my opponent 'Bublikova' (EU) will accept my friend request and he/she has the replay.
I played this weird 18 Legendary Reno warrior deck (13 + 5 from Malchezaar) and my opponent played a Reno/Raza/Kazakus/N'zoth build. By looking though the decklist I will write down as much of the game as I can remember.
- turn 1 coined scarab, discovered king's defender, turn 2 annoy-o-tron, turn 3 got the +1 durability on the weapon
- my Moroes shat out 5+ 1/1's
- opponent had Raza on turn 5 and Justicar on 6
- my Rafaam came directly out of the deck through Death Knight which made me miss the spell
- Barnes came up with my 1/1 Ragnaros which hit something important
- There was an Excavated Evil that got copied by my Lorewalker Cho (from Malchezaar) when he played it for like the 2nd time (3 time total) and these things kept flying all over the place
- I got a Lightbomb from Nefarian which cleared 4 of his minions.
- There was a chain of events in which I MCT'ed his Sylvanas, he stole it back with MCT the turn after that and then I took the MCT back in my hand with a spare part from Toshley (from Malchezaar). Then I used it again with Brann when he had 5 minions and I took back the Sylv, killed it with a Shadow Word Death I got from Cho I think to go for the coinfip of his Paletress or a 3/2, nailed it, I inspired it the same turn and got something nice. Unfortunately everything died the turn after to the 3/2 + Dragonfire Potion.
- He played N'zoth which revived Death Knight, Sylvanas, Sludge Belcher and some other shit but with my Brass Knuckles and Excavated Evil this all worked out pretty well
- Then my laptop froze, I immediately switched to my phone and somehow didn't miss a turn. This is when fatigue was getting closer and he had like 3 cards left in his hand and 3 in his deck and I had maybe 8 in total. My decklist was gone and I still hadn't seen all of Malchezaars friends but the last two were Foe Reaper 4000 which turned out to be the MVP until it got Mind Controlled and Dr Boom. There were some shenanigans with him having a Cairne he kept killing stuff with and healing for 4 and the boombots didn't feel like it but in the end I won the fatigue battle by hitting his face with a 2/2 and armoring up which felt pretty good.
Found out the game took 34 minutes by reading back a chat I had with a friend who spectated the whole match. Hopefully (but afraid not) he/she accepts my friend request and has the replay.
After buying 30 MSG packs with gold I started hoarding for the next expansion, went from 530 to 6075 since then.
Played 85 arena's (with a 4.9 win average) since then which cost me 4375 g but gained me 90 packs, 435 dust and 35 cards of which 9 golden.
Got 7870 g from daily quests, I think I missed 2. Must say I got quite some friendly challenge quests from other people :)
Got 2340 g from 3 wins = 10 gold thing.
Bought 3 packs in the meantime.
6075-530 = 5545
-4375+7870+2340-300 = 5535
Conclusion: 10 gold magically appeared, nice
If you don't care about golden cards being shiny there is no point. They were talking about crafting a golden Sylvanas instead of a normal one if you don't have a normal Sylvanas and have the dust to spend.