Battletag : TheFFsage#2781
Region : EU
Trade only?: Yes, you go first.
Apple or 'Droid? I've had no issues on my Xperia xz2 on the latest Android update to be fair. 🤔
S10+ and yeah could have been cause of the android update. I literally updated my phone with 100mb and suddenly I have another one for 100mb as well lol. Didn't get any notification for it tho kinda weird.
Works now after I updated my phone.
K&C Dungeon Run was the first, and until this Heist is completed, probably the best of the new format.
The Witchwood is a close second. More refined than K&C, but shorter and how anyone beats the end with certain characters seems to be everyone's problem (for those who didn't luck out or persevere).
Boomsday was imaginative, but sadly a once-and-done. Same with Knights of the Frozen Throne, but have to admit Arthas was the best prize offered since they stopped awarding actual deck cards in solo. Best paladin skin too.
League of Explorers was probably the best of the old-style single-player content, even better than KoFT.
Rumble Run's difficulty went from EZ-mode to WTF IS THIS BS in absurd ways. Worst IMO.
Yeah I didn't count the older adventures to this since they are different.
Monster hunt was cool but I didn't like houndmaster or the cannon dude. Toki was really cool and fun and the final battle was creative
I have only played some hours (have completed chapter 1 and 2 and beat once with every of the 3 classes) and here are my thoughts on why I think Dalaran Heist is the best adventure/whatever its called.
1. Difficulty - Why do I hear "dungeon run last bosses too op" or "rumble run shrines trash or op" and now people say "dalaran heist too easy". I haven't had any rng bull crap on my runs against the different bosses and that's great in my opinion. I haven't gone to heroic yet so I don't know if things are different there. And also I do like that AI missplays. It's like normal game, you think you will lose but your opponent makes a missplay and it costs them the game. Maybe the missplays shouldn't be THAT missplay like but I wouldn't like to be facing 100% perfect counter plays. Imagine if rumble run or dungeon run bosses had 100% AI lvl?
2. Achievements - Oh boy do I love this. What I was hoping from rumble run is to have check marks on which shrines you have won with but no. Non visible achievement doesn't give me anything. This time however not only you get a check mark on completing a run with a class, you also need to complete them with different decks/hero powers AND you need to do them on all chapters and heroic too. Some people will hate this, but YOU CANNOT SAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH CONTENT TO DO
3. Bartender Bob - Best part for me lol. I like the system that sometimes you maybe don't pick anything or you can make your game plan totally different by adding a +2/+2 buffed 1 drop to your every starting hand or getting the enemy board full of random minions to your deck or delete your worthless cards from the deck. And it takes you away from the "tension". You are with bobby having a good time!
4. Dungeon Run 2.0 - People have pretty much said nothing is as good as og dungeon run but I think dalaran heist got ahead of it. It keeps the core mechanic but adds so much more versatility with the hero power change, deck start change, bartender bob and the different twists on each chapter.
5. Golden Zayle, Shadow Cloak - New players love this (altho you gotta buy the stuff first) and so does any whizbang loveers!
Of course you kinda can't compare Dalaran Heist to others cause you pay money/gold to get, everything else is free content but still, worth the money in my opinion. Don't know if worth the gold but worth the money definitely. I have never bought adventures with gold. Free stuff of course would be more nice since the past year single player content has been free but what can you do. As long as people are buying it, they won't make it free again. Are you willing to not buy the thing to send a message to Blizzard?
Maybe I should have played more and through all current content before giving my opinion/wait till all 5 chapter released but I have seen a few threads where people aren't that happy so I decided to give something positive instead! Looking forward to the future chapters.
In the end if I could rank all the single player content we have gotten in the past year it would be something like
1. Dalaran Heist (dungeon run 2.0)
2. Puzzle Lab (basically no rewards/replayability but I loved everything of it and one of the best experiences I have had)
3. Dungeon Run
4. Monster Hunt (basically toki)
5. Rumble Run (too much rng etc)
Yeah make it 10 mana. Then my control shaman can laugh at those puny warriors with my shudder granting extra elysiana some games. I cant afford to run balefuls+shudder. Over value at that point
I think this brawl is perfect for the standard cycle or even at the start of every new expansion. Normally I hate this brawl but I think now it's great!