- Registered User
Member for 3 years, 8 months, and 27 days
Last active Wed, Apr, 15 2020 05:21:21
- 0 Followers
- 152 Total Posts
- 154 Thanks
Apr 26, 2019SunnoxPL posted a message on Weekly Card Design Competition 9.16 - Submission TopicPosted in: Fan Creations
Apr 10, 2019SunnoxPL posted a message on Your Standard Brawliseum Has Taken Over Tavern Brawl This Week!Posted in: News
For Tavern Brawl #200 I was expecting something more, but... it's Blizzard, what do you want.
Apr 5, 2019SunnoxPL posted a message on Weekly Card Design Competition 9.13 - Submission TopicPosted in: Fan Creations
Mar 29, 2019SunnoxPL posted a message on TRIALS AND ERRORS (Class Creation Competition #5) - Phase IV [Submission Topic]Posted in: Fan Creations
Beneath the surface there is a mysterious wanderer wielding nail and travelling across the world. As innocent as it may look like, don't ever underestimate it. Its ability to cope with various enemies is staggering. However, it is not weak when it comes to the defense, too. Along with other befriended bugs, it seeks for it's destiny. Here is The Bug !
During this journey:
- To Un'Goro, Knight will uncover hidden Moss tribe (and even befriend one Tortollan), join mighty wanderers in exploring unknown lands and face unexpected task - protect its sibling...
- In Knights of the Frozen Throne, Knight will embrace the touch of the omnipresent frost, create army of undead protectors and rule in its new form - The Knight, Pure Void.
Fury is an exclusive keyword for the Bug. It can trigger multiple times, which makes a great combo with weapons, because you only have to spend mana in one turn, and benefit on the others. Fury also has synergy with Hero Power, especially strong in the first turns.
- Seal Dangers Away : This quest is an improvement for defensive archetype, where Armor and Taunt minions are particulary helpful. As for the reward, from defensive strategy there is transition to the more aggressive style. All cards with Fury are easier to activate, and your opponent's minions will take damage after attacking your hero. Note: Quest counts at the end of each turn. It resets after you lose health, not Armor!
- Ice Crawler : Nice minion with more health than a normal 4-drop, with a drawback that can be sometimes frustrating. Using hero power or weapons is useless, but in exchange you get very good protection. Usefull in both defensive and quest archetype.
- Twin Touch : This spell works great in Stealth archetype - new deck in KotFT. Additionally, except synergy with Stealth it is also good with multiple copies of a minion, which you can get by playing Gatrhering of Undead or Ze'Mer, Frozen Soul. It will also be important in future sets when more copying synergies will come. Note: It gives Stealth only to minions on the battlefield!
- Winged Echinda : Very good defensive card, which brings back destroying Armor for benefits. You can adapt this if you don't have much Armor, but if you spare some, you get to adapt this twice. It has potential synergy with Stealth cards, because one of the Adapt options is Stealth.
- The Knight, Pure Void : An enabler for Stealth archetype. Now losing Stealth is no longer only a bad thing. As powerful as it may look, it still does nothing when you play it, thus it needs to be played in the right moment. Aside from Stealth, it is another great defensive tool because of the hero power, which grants lifesteal (good defensive option), Stealth (synergy) or Windfury (which will be expanded in furure expansions).
The Lich King Fight
One of the main strength of the Bug are minions. Many minions. There are many token generators as well as new copying cards. Unfortunately, you can only have 3 minions on the battlefield at the same time. This means that you can't play minions if you have 3 already, and cards that summon minions won't trigger. You can play with new Stealth archetype against Lich King, which provides buffs for small amount of minons. Quest is usefull, too, as you can attack each turn after you complete it.
Journey to Un'Goro
- Nymm, the Traitor : Powerful legendary with combo potential. In exchange for super bad stats you get up to 6 copies of an enemy minion. Great synergy with Twin Touch , but it can't be played on the same turn.
- Moss Prophet : Support for the quest - well stated minion with good deathrattle on both your and your opponent's turns. During your opponent's turn you can stop damage (you can give this minion taunt with cards from the basic set) and on your turn, when you can trade this minion first to later hit a big minion with your hero.
- Primal Rage : Nice card for swarm playstyle. After summoning many minions you can play this, kill a minion with your hero and adapt your minions. It can trigger multiple times.
- Moss Slash : The Bug does not have many direct damage. In addition for dealing damage you also gain attack to trade, activate Fury or just go face. It is comparable to Fireball as it deals 6 damage in total, but here it can be dividen into two targets.
- Brave Tortollan : Small card for hero attack-oriented deck, with the condition to survive until your next turn.
- Primodial Armor : Defensive tool for aggro/swarm decks.
- Seal of Binding : Support for quest, but it also allows you to prevent a friendly minion from taking damage on a turn, which is useful before trades.
- Helpful Wanderer : Small Armor generator, synergieses with hero-attack cards.
Knights of the Frozen Throne
- Ze'Mer, Frozen Soul : Great Taunt/defensive card with ability to copy itself. The factor that suspends her from that is Armor - each copy destroys 7 Armor to activate the effect, so along Ze'Mer, Frozen Soul you should play some good Armor generating cards.
- Acolythe of Void : Simple card that supports Stealth archetype.
- Gathering of Undead : A card good for copying both friendly and enemy minion. Similar to Molten Reflection, but with potential to summon two copies instead of one and copying an enemy minion, too.
- Necrotic Vengefly : Card for challenge #3, which supports quest/defensive archetype.
- Frost Shield : Weapon usefull for excluding enemy minions from play for a turn, another Fury activator.
- Infected Husk : Small minion that fits into Fury archetype as well as more defensive one.
- Icecrown Defender : Purely defensive card with ability to stall the game more. Additionally better if given Taunt.
Mar 28, 2019SunnoxPL posted a message on TRIALS AND ERRORS (Class Creation Competition #5) - Phase IV [Discussion Topic]Posted in: Fan Creations
I managed to redesign my KotFT set based on feedback received. I'll try to give feedback (if I have some time) later today or tomorrow.
Full KotFT (I saved Windfury synergies for later expansions):
Quest counts your and your oponent's turns. It does not reset after you lose health.
Ze'Mer won't copy herself if you don't have enough Armor at the end of your turn.
Twin Touch gives lifesteal to minions on the battlefield. That's why there's no 'wherever they are' line.
There'll be more copying/summoning synergies later, so Ze'Mer, Gathering of undead and Twin Touch are not out of place here.
Feedback very appreciated ! :)
Mar 28, 2019SunnoxPL posted a message on Two Shaman Card Reveals - Muckmorpher & Walking FountainPosted in: News
Fountain is just better Stormwatcher
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jan 12, 2020KingKuba posted a message on Quest Givers Anonymous: Phase One, Submission ThreadPosted in: Fan Creations
Ahead of You, Down the Path
A Majestic, Magical Faire!
Ignore the Darkened, Eerie Woods
Ignore the Eyes That Blink and Stare
Fun and Games and Wondrous Sights!
Music and Fireworks to Light Up the Night!
Do Not Stop! You're Nearly There!
Behold, My Friend, the Darkmoon FAIL!
That's really a name of this set?
Is there something that I simply don't get?
Oh, the portal is closed.
THE PORTAL IS CLOSED!?
Everyone stuck on this land, I suppose!
And after the week of fun and play,
We'll soon be some hidden nightmare's prey!
While we have time, we need to act,
Or this cursed forest will get its snack!
How will we make it? There is no pattern,
There's also that creepy guy with a lantern...
Soon you will make it! The sun will prevail,
But right now welcome, to:
Brand new, Mysterious Keyword!
Every Hearthstone match up to this point took place during the Day.
Now, you can use some dark magic and play in the Night!
The Dark Lantern enables you that, but be aware that your enemy might not like nightmarish madness and can turn on the sun.
The Moonlight bonuses can be activated during the Night, but there are passive Moonlight effects aswell:
Haunting Wraith gets stronger each turn you've played in the darkness.
Now, into the adventure!
Wing 1: The Entrance
Boss 1: Goldshire Guard
The only obstacle for you to enter the funniest place on Azeroth. This gentleman seems to have a problem with everything, especially with some Horde he yells so much about.
- Target Dummy x2
- Frightened Flunky x2
- Goldshire Guard x2
- Silver Hand Regent x2
- Void Ripper x1
- Wickerflame Burnbristle x1
- Phalanx Commander x2
- Stormwind Champion x2
- Living Monument x2
- Varian Wrynn x1
- Lost in the Jungle x2
- Into the Fray x2
- Bolster x2
- Divine Favor x2
- Muster for Battle x2
- Equality x1
- Stand Against Darkness x1
- Silver Sword x1
Rewards (Class Challenge - Warrior):
Boss 2: Lady Neblegear
You're there! As I remember, now you can mount a tallstrider and ride safely to... Huh? She says she takes her striders to zoo?!
- Raptor Hatchling x2
- Springpaw x2
- Dire Mole x2
- Jeweled Macaw x2
- Stampede x1
- Crackling Razormaw x2
- Scavenging Hyena x2
- Darkmoon Strider x2
- Savannah Highmane x2
- Alexstrasza x1
- Mountain Giant x1
- North Sea Kraken x1
- King Krush x1
- Emeriss x1
Rewards (Class Challenge - Druid):
Boss 3: The Mysterious Lamplighter
While approaching the entrance of Darkmoon Faire, this weird guy holding a lantern stopped you. Seems like he's also looking for trouble!
Rewards (Wing 1 Reward):
What's going to happen next? How is the exit portal going to close? What is the dark truth about the Darkmoon Island? And who was that man with a lantern? Find out in next Wings of Darkmoon Fail!
I hope you enjoy it. Thank you in advance for any support!
Jan 11, 2020MrBurger posted a message on Quest Givers Anonymous: Phase One, Submission ThreadPosted in: Fan Creations
Step Into Darkness
Adventurer! We need your help once again! Near Stormwind City, in mountains leading to Burning Steppes, unexpected earthquakes took place. Our scouts reported apperance of a giant hole, which is enlarging. They also said they heard whispers from it. We're not sure what that means, maybe that's true what they say, but maybe something made them crazy. But if so, we still need somebody to solve this problem. That person will of course get price. So?
Welcome to my custom adventure! I'll introduce it to you as best as I can, starting with my custom keyword - Whispers:
To explain how it works, I'll us in-game example: Corruption. So, let's assume that this card doesn't exist, and it's introduced in my adventure. With my new Keyword it will read: "Choose a minion. Whispers: Destroy it." (the only change is that this effect couldn't be removed with Silence). Also, Keyword is not the only new thing in my adventure. I also introduced a new race - Frogaen. They're big frogs moving on two legs, taller than dwarves, but shorter than humans. They're also smart enough to speak and build underground cities.
Now, something to let you know what can you expect from this adventure.
I'm in trouble?
First Boss: Terrifying Ooze
You expected that whispers will be stronger when you will enter a cave, but instead they began to be much more quiet. Soon, a cave splitted into smaller tunnels. You entered one, but suddenly a big ooze monster formed at front of you.
- Growing Ooze x2
- Acidic Swamp Ooze x2
- Echoing Ooze x2
- Mutated Frogaen x2
- Gluttonous Ooze x2
- Corrosive Sludge x2
- Green Jelly x2
- Underbelly Ooze x2
Heroic Hero Power
Card Rewards (Class Challenge: Druid)
Second Boss: Slithius, the Hungry
Just when you thought there's no life there, you saw a shape in the darkness coming to you fast. You draw a sword, but when it was closer, you saw a big frog running on two legs wich screamed: "Help me! It's Slithius!" After it, you saw a giant lizard.
- Dire Mole x2
- Webspinner x2
- Huge Toad x2
- Vicious Scalehide x2
- Cave Hydra x2
- Tomb Spider x2
- Bittertide Hydra x2
- Scarlet Webweaver x2
- Gonk, the Raptor x1
Heroic Hero Power
Card Rewards (Class Challenge: Hunter)
Spider from the Darkness:
Third Boss: Leonora Heartloss
After saving the frog, it decided to follow you. It introduced itself as Groag, and he told you about his race - Frogaen. He offered you a deal: He will lead you to his home, where you could gain help of other Frogaen, but you will protect him from dangers until that. And it looked like there were many dangers in these undergrounds. Soon after you fought a giant lizard, you met a banshee. When she saw you, you heard her voice: "Dougan? You're not my Dougan!". Then she started to scream.
- Undertaker x2
- Spirit of the Dead x1
- Lost Spirit x2
- Shadowy Figure x2
- Dark Cultist x2
- Shifting Shade x2
- Anubisath Sentinel x2
- Khartut Defender x2
- Catrina Muerte x1
- Obsidian Statue x2
- Shadow Word: Pain x2
- Spirit Lash x2
- Shadow Word: Death x2
- Eternal Servitude x2
- Grave Rune x2
- Psychic Scream x2
Heroic Hero Power
Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Aug 29, 2019SlaveToTheVaporwave posted a message on Saviors of Uldum - Devious Deathrattles - The Best Deathrattle Cards of the ExpansionPosted in: News
Why is the actually good SoU deathrattle, Khartut Defender, left off this list?
Jul 15, 2019Posted in: Card Discussion
I already thought about such a card, but my version would have been 4 mana: "destroy all minions and replace them with random Murlocs". Having that as a transform effect is huge. It's even better than Devolve against large minions.
Random Murlocs are still a bit tricky though, since your opponent could potentially end up with a very scary board, if a Murloc Warleader or two are in there. But about a third of all murlocs is cheap and weak. In the better cases for you, this is a 3 mana Mass Polymorph. That doesn't immediately save you, but can save you a LOT of trouble. And just 3 mana... wow!
Also, it can be used offensively, since random Murlocs are likely better than your little Totems or weaker tokens on the board. If you are playing a token deck, you might use it both to upgrade your board and downgrade your opponent's, if only to get rid of big taunts.
Not gonna say Control Shaman will end Big Priest, and in Standard, you still have to deal with Warrior, but this is extremely improving your chances against Mage and Mech decks alike. A super exciting card, and I hope it will show up in one (better two) of my packs.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.