I haven't played this particular variant of zoo, but here are some general tips:
- zoo is a board control deck, you want to clear you opponents board as best you can while maintaining yours and chip away at their health. Typically you'll burst your opponent down at the end.
- Zoo is chock full of 1 and 2 drop minions. Mulligan for them.
- Dont keep egg in your opening hand without an activator.
- If you have a haunted creeper and knife juggler in your hand always drop the creeper first
- Be aware of your win condition. In some cases it is correct to try to burst your opponent down rather than play board control.
- Don't reach with implosion. You're probably not going to roll a 4, so given the choice of maybe taking out a large enemy minion or definitely taking out a smaller minion it's usually correct to take the smaller one.
- Tap first, unless you have a specific demon you want to cheat into play with voidcaller. It sucks to tap into a voidwalker and have it cheated into play instead of doomguard.
Hope this helps