So I'm sitting at 1200 dust and I'm quite baffled on which Legendary to include in my arsenal. That piss-poor arsenal includes Dr. Boom, Sylvanas Windrunner, Leeroy Jenkins, Malygos, Bolvar Fordragon (whom I am about to dust to reach 1600 depending on your suggestions), all the Naxx ones, and Emperor Thaurissan (yes I don't have the other wings of BRM yet).
Here are the considerations and explanations. My personal priority order is shown, yet if someone could convince me otherwise, I might do that instead:
1. Ragnaros the Firelord - solid card overall and is used in a lot of decks. I could personally use it as a finisher in my Control Mage or Control Warrior or Control Priest deck. This should be the obvious pick, but I have doubts.
2. Grommash Hellscream - I am planning to use Patron Warrior and Control Warrior* as my main decks this season, and this guy is a good finisher for both. However, he is a class card and I might regret doing this.
*Note that this is a budget version without Alexstrasza, Baron Geddon, and some other high-end cards. I use my available legendaries and Piloted Sky Golem at the moment. I also run 2 Piloted Shredder to balance my apparent lack of late game finishers with some mid-game, especially against midrange decks.
3. Ysera - another good card for my aforementioned control decks, yet I don't have Dragon synergy decks to squeeze her full value, and she might be too slow. I don't know because I never tried her.
4. Bloodmage Thalnos - the only card missing in my Oil Rogue, which I could also main this season. I am using Kobold Geomancer at the moment and honestly, with all these 2-health minions in an aggressive meta, it is not doing bad. Special mention to the fact that Flamewaker or Knife Juggler needs to hit it twice.
6. Mal'Ganis - I might try Midrange Demonzoo, but I don't have the second wing of BRM yet.
And a note: I am missing a lot of epics like 2 Ancient of Lore, 2 Ancient of War, 2nd Cabal Shadow Priest, 2nd Lightbomb, Doomhammer, 2 Fel Reaver, Force of Nature, Big Game Hunter, and all the Classic Murlocs except Coldlight Oracle to get Old Murk-Eye (definitely an honest consideration). Crafting 3 epics instead could save Bolvar from being dusted. (But honestly, I don't care that much about dusting Bolvar).
Soooo, which one do you think? TIA!