3. Dragon's Pack
to 6 mana
- Registered User
Member for 3 years, 3 months, and 23 days
Last active Thu, Jul, 9 2020 19:35:35
- 0 Followers
- 349 Total Posts
- 693 Thanks
Dec 13, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
I haven't played it for myself yet, but I've played against it more times than I'd like.
I don't think it's as overpowered as other people do, but it does feel like the strongest deck in the game at the moment. It doesn't touch Raza Priest or Jade Shaman imo. I think the biggest problem with the deck at the moment is the 2/1s with rush. It seems a little unfair that they get 2/1 elementals with rush and Warlock get dumb little 1/1 imps that don't do shit. Make them 1/1 with rush or 2/1 without rush. That seems like a really easy and obvious fix.
They should definitely change Faceless Corruptor. It's in waaaay too many decks at the moment. They need to give that card the Corridor Creeper treatment. Take it out back and decapitate it.
Dec 9, 2019SK0L posted a message on I believe Galakrond is the C'thun of the expansion. The invoke cards are extremely understated. Don't craft anything day 1!Posted in: General Discussion
I disagree with most of what you're saying, to be honest.
Galakrond are just powerful hero cards. C'Thun was completely different. The invoke cards also activate your Galakrond's hero power regardless if you've played Galakrond or not, so they're a lot stronger than the cards you're comparing them to IMO.
I think at least 2 or 3 of the Galakrond cards will be tier 1 or 2.
Nov 2, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
Haven't decided yet.
This would be the first time since Un'Goro (when I started playing) that I haven't pre-ordered the new expansion.
I'm 50/50 at the moment. I'm pretty impressed with the new cards so far, the hero portrait is really nice and getting more packs with the pre-order is pretty big.
At the same time, I'd feel a little scummy supporting Blizzard right now.
Aug 20, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
Omega Assembly to 2 mana
Omega Devastator to 5 mana
Conjurer's Calling to 4 mana
Northshire Cleric to 2 mana
Hoping for Dr. Boom and Pocket Galaxy, but Blizz rarely nerfs legendary cards, so I'm not gonna get my hopes up.
If they do an emergency HOF rotation, I expect Mountain Giant and Divine Spirit to get the boot.
Aug 3, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
1. Quest Rogue will be a tier-1 deck.
2. Conjurer's Calling and will get nerfed to 4 mana before October 1st.
3. Secret Hunter will be the deck to beat for the first days of the expansion, but will fade away.
4. The quests ranked in order of power and impact in the meta:
Rogue > Shaman > Mage > Druid > Priest > Warlock > Warrior > Paladin > Hunter
5. Tortollan Pilgrim is one of the strongest cards in the set and finds a top tier deck.
6. Pharaoh Cat, Expired Merchant and Activate the Obelisk are three of the most overrated cards in the set.
7. Beaming Sidekick, Questing Explorer, Zephrys, Siamat and Murmy are the only consistently played neutral cards in the set.
8. Combo Druid that uses Elise to get extra copies of moonfire and Floop will be a viable deck.
9. Sandwasp Queen is the only decent card Palain got, and it won't even see much play.
10. The highlander cards ranked in order of power and impact in the meta:
Zephrys > Elise > Reno > Brann > Sir Finley
May 20, 2019SK0L posted a message on ROGUES ARE GETTING NERFED! 4 Card Changes Coming May 22Posted in: News
I got Golden Archivist Elysiana for my pre-order.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.