i like ships cannon...got a couple of them early on
- Registered User
Member for 7 years, 6 months, and 20 days
Last active Sun, Jan, 7 2018 21:26:55
- 33 Followers
- 212 Total Posts
- 275 Thanks
Mar 5, 2017Posted in: General Discussion
Hey Guys and Gals,
I have been a Hearthstone gamer since beta and will say this. I am struggling finding enjoyment playing ranked after this accomplishment. I guess I may try a string of Arena games...
Ranked just became boring, as I feel now I have nothing else to achieve in the game(have no urge to get every golden card by grinding...)
Any advice ? Anyone else run into this ?
Dec 2, 2016Posted in: Jade Idol
So I will say the following and add my results and advice:
1) Jade Idol is a broken card and will be nerfed. Truth is you DO NOT even need to play a Jade Golem themed deck to maximize this cards effectiveness. Can play massive healing and control with 2 copies of this card, and no other Jade synergies whatsoever. So for those who make the "Agro can stomp this deck argument", I believe that is a poor response.
2) I was playing control N'zoth Shaman with the new White Eyes card. I lost a few games as 7 out of my last 8 opponents were Druids abusing this card/deck/etc.
1) Big Game Hunter x2 - This did not work and was a failed attempt as the Golems were coming at me infinitely.
2) Devolve x 2. Thought I was being slick ...however...the Golems have mana costr equivalent to their Power/Hit Points. This was a mediocre solution and was ineffective for me
3) Thunder Bluff Valiant this card significantly added pressure on the board despite the fact that I have very little totem synergy within the deck. It kept up pressure long enough for me to win half my games vs this deck.
Hope this helps, best of luck
Nov 18, 2016Posted in: 12 Wins Reno lock Heroic Brawl
I consider myself a decent player- Went 0-3
Lost to a rogue who got very lucky swashburglared out a Portal and dropped his whole hand on me
Next game I lost to an agro standard dragon warrior
3rd game I lost to a priest who attacked me a 15 damage worgen on turn 3.
Will upvote this deck , but wow...felt really helpless with it..
just sharing my experience, good luck all!
Oct 6, 2015Posted in: Top 4 EU Legend in depth Secret Paladin guide
So obviously a lot of people are upset with this deck
• Blizzard created the card Mysterious Challenger, it is not the OP's fault that this card exists and he decided to base his deck around it
• I personally believe that Mysterious Challenger is negative for the meta.
• Please stop spamming hate towards the deck's creator(whether it is original or not) If you do, you're acting childish at best.
Now let's share my reasonings for feeling Mysterious Challenger should be nerfed
• Because Divine Favor exists, it creates a situation where players can simply overextend every card in their hand without thinking. You get rewarded for overextending.
• Mysterious Challenger gives too much value, 6/6 for 6 mana, plus the potential to draw 5 cards, and play those 5 cards instantly and for free(11 mana worth of cards on top of drawing 5)
• I personally feel this is the easiest deck to climb ranks with at the moment due to what I stated above.
• I feel this is the best version of Secret Paladin out there, and credit to the OP for sharing this.
Sep 19, 2015Rushino posted a message on Weekly Card Design Competition #33 - Submission Topic [ENDED]Posted in: Fan Creations
Good for Ramp Druids, gives crystals for next turn only, and it a great card for Agro/Cancer decks.
Aug 30, 2015Rushino posted a message on Deck Architect's Thought on TGT: What are your thoughts?Posted in: General Discussion
Backtrack: TGT was just announced, and I was excited reading the new cards. All this talk of how the meta would change inspired me to the point where I would just think of combos that noone else would early so I could dominate my meta. This was exciting and I looked forward to playing hearthstone like I never played it before.
TGT Released: I literally deleted all my decks, and started approaching the new cards under a new perspective. I started using cards that I had to see in play myself to see if they fit my playstyle, and were competitive enough. As a 6-time legend player, I do enjoy the competition aspect of this game. I was trying to figure out that card or two that would propel me to legend with relative ease.
My Meta Changed?: I was between Ranks 2-4 when TGT was released. On the first days, people were using all the new cards trying to figure out cool and interesting tactics to play around. Now that TGT has been out for 5 days, my meta turned into the following(keep in mind im on NA server)
• The secret Paladin that uses standard Pally rush with Mysterious Challenger
• Standard Non Mech Rush Mage, that will not even use any of the new cards(sometimes 1 copy of Effigy)
• Standard Cancer Hunter that will not even use any of the new cards(sometimes King Elekk but these decks I have found easier to beat)
• Standard Control Warrior that will only use the new Varian Wrynn
• The occasional totem Shaman which I have found very inconsistent.
My Thoughts?: So far I am extremely disappointed with the new deck archetypes. Everytime I see a class outside of Warlock, I know with 100% certainty of just about every card in my opponents decks. What happened to diversity?
TGT is going to slow the game down and bring the comeback of slower/control decks?: Out of my last 65 games, 58 of them were agro rush decks. That is a whopping 89%
Overall I am extremely disappointed with what the meta has turned into. Although I love the new cards, I feel they have done very little to shape the meta in a positive way.
What are your thoughts on the new meta with TGT released?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Sep 10, 2017Posted in: [Legend] Secret Tempo Mage + Guide
After some time I finally found a while to try some new decks as well and this one is really good I have to admit.
Check my video bellow to see how it should work or how you should approach the matches :)
See you and have a nice day :)
Mar 29, 2016Posted in: The Boogeymonster
This is NOT a legend I will ever craft...
You do not want to pay 8 mana for that... thing...
Its stats are just... terrifyingly bad...
And that is why it is the Boogymonster... so that you will be afraid of opening it instead of ANY other legend...
I hope I never see this in my pack...
Mar 24, 2016Posted in: Patron Warrior 69% WR Guide up
Deck and even guide (and wording) look very similar as here: http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/407403-s22-1-legend-world-first-legend-patron-70-winrate
Make your own conclusions. I've made it for myself - dislike.
Sep 19, 2015thebangzats posted a message on How do I post my card creation logo huge like the other contestants do?Posted in: General Discussion
1) Right-click the image on imgur
2) Copy image URL
3) Copy that URL into this site's insert image
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.