Fun deck! Streaming it right now at twitch.tv/redose
- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 10 months, and 5 days
Last active Sat, Aug, 5 2017 18:52:16
- 1 Follower
- 217 Total Posts
- 231 Thanks
Dec 2, 2015Redose posted a message on Best early neutrals in the "Decks Assemble!" Brawl.Posted in: Tavern Brawl
Let's discuss the best low mana cost neutral cards that seize early board control in a Brawl infested with pesky poultry. Bellow they are listed by type and in alphabetical order.
Battlecry damage dealing minions:
Deathrattle damage dealing minions:
Passive damage dealing minions:
The Heroes of this Brawl:
If you can manage to buff these cards, your opponent will have a tough time regaining board control from you.
Again, these are neutrals. I may make another thread on each of the class cards that shine in this brawl, but we'll see.
Hope you're lucky enough to come across these cards!
Dec 5, 2015Posted in: 1st DAY LEGEND Egg Druid V10
Having two Innervates is beneficial because not only do they allow you to have a huge Turn 1 or Turn 2 opening, but because it's zero mana it also allows you to more effectively dump your hand for Jeeves to draw you two or three cards on Turn 4. Because it has more than one benefit I can see why two are included in the deck.
Dec 3, 2015Posted in: Heroic Lord Slitherspear - Mass Dispel Priest
This deck is optimized well for this battle. The plethora of silences for the Najas bought me enough time to buff Deathlord. Shadow Word: Pain handles Water Elemental. Save Shadow Word: Death for Slitherspear's cards like that 5/7 with Taunt. Beat him on the first or second try with this deck, thanks!
Jul 23, 2014Redose posted a message on Cooking With Nerubian Eggs (Popular Pre-Naxx Decks They Eggceed In)Posted in: Card Discussion
Nerubian Egg is a savory 2 mana 0/2 minion that summons a 4/4 minion upon death, and is most effective within Aggro and Midrange decklists. Your opponent does not want to kill this minion, so it will only die if its buffed and traded into a minion, or is given Taunt from another card.
Today, I'm putting the Chef's hat on to see if Nerubian Egg will be a worthy ingredient inside the juiciest, most popular pre-Naxxramas Aggro and Midrange decklists. Someone turn the stove on! Let's see if these decks have the enablers to get this egg nice and cooked! Gul'dan! That's not how you- PLEASE PUT THE SPATULA DOW-
Druid (Aggro/Midrange)[LEGEND] Ek0p Savage Roar Druid - Cenarius Variant Unknown Deck by GiordyBear - Jun 22, 2014
Minion (18) Ability (12) Loading Collection
Minion (16) Ability (14) Loading Collection
Minion (18) Ability (12) Loading Collection
Malfurion is the type of Druid that sprinkles paprika on his deviled eggs. It adds a whole new dimension to his egg-game which is exactly what these decks will do with Nerubian Egg inside them. Time to open up the pantry and start sprinkling on buffs left, right, and center. Mark of Nature, Mark of the Wild, and Power of the Wild are huge enablers so expect Nerubian Egg to surge in popularity in Token Druid decklists. Poison Seeds will boil the eggs to the perfect temperature. Mmmmm, just the right amount of seasoning. I think he added some Old Bay on mine. Culturally aware, this one.
Minion (17) Ability (10) Weapon (3) Loading Collection
Minion (20) Ability (8) Weapon (2) Loading Collection
Minion (18) Ability (10) Weapon (2) Loading Collection
Minion (15) Ability (12) Weapon (3) Loading Collection
Absolutely. Even the Wild Pyromancer + Equality combo squeezes value out of the egg. The decks may not have Taunt givers, but they know their way around the kitchen, and Uther makes one mean omelet. And by that I mean he burns them. Guy's been hanging around Wild Pyromancer a lot lately. I'll grab the fire extinguisher.
Minion (18) Ability (11) Weapon (1) Loading Collection
Minion (19) Ability (10) Weapon (1) Loading Collection
Minion (22) Ability (7) Weapon (1) Loading Collection
Backspace Rogue does not have the enablers to make Nerubian Egg viable since it doesn't run Backstab. Besides, Valeera's not one to use an Eviscerate on some smelly old egg so that spell is out of the question. Using Cold Blood to give it attack or SI:7 Agent to kill it off just isn't enough. Midrange with Backstabs could work but they're better used on the opponent's early board. Valeera's just not a fan of mayo on her BLT. I also heard she doesn't like potato salad. Kind of weird.
Minion (17) Ability (12) Weapon (1) Loading Collection
Minion (16) Ability (13) Weapon (1) Loading Collection
Turn 2 Nerubian Egg into Turn 3 Flametongue Totem to trade... I can already smell the value wafting from the skillet. Defender of Argus loves Thrall's cooking, so he's always available to help with the groceries. Reincarnate won't typically be used on eggs within Crusher Shaman. Bloodlust is a fine enabler, and Rockbiter Weapon is perfect for flipping a sizzling egg at just the right angle. Thrall's a big fan of sunny-side up.
Minion (21) Ability (5) Weapon (4) Loading Collection
Minion (20) Ability (4) Weapon (6) Loading Collection
Minion (23) Ability (3) Weapon (4) Loading Collection
Warriors are teeth-gritting, fist-clenching, accidentally give a warcry when they sneeze type guys. But surprisingly decent caretaker of eggs! Sure, they might drop one once in a while in the middle of battle, but for the most part they keep them in their pocket for good luck. Garrosh is basically the Easter Bunny of Azeroth. Nerubian Egg is not viable enough for Aggro or Tempo Warriors with only 2-3 enablers.
Zoo7/29 NAXX UPDATE Legend Zoo Lock -- Let's Pwn Sum Nubs Unknown Deck by Kyukon - Jul 17, 2014
Minion (26) Ability (4) Loading Collection
Minion (28) Ability (2)
- 2x Soulfire
Minion (27) Ability (3) Loading Collection
Eggs are commonplace in real life zoos, nestled against their domesticated parents inside their artificially human-made habitats at predetermined temperatures and humidity levels. So it should come as no surprise that eggs too find a home in Hearthstone's Warlock Zoo. Did somebody say enablers? Nerubian Egg needs attack? Gul'dan's feeling generous. Here, have 1 from Defender of Argus, Dire Wolf Alpha, or Shattered Sun Cleric. Take 2 from Abusive Sergeant or Dark Iron Dwarf's battlecry. Take 4 from Power Overwhelming! You can even play Void Terror next to it for supreme value. Nerubian Egg is undoubtedly the most viable in Zoo because let's face it, this egg is all over the place. Needless to say, Gul'dan likes his scrambled. On his plate. The walls. MY DOG.
Neutral Enablers Not Mentioned
Edit: Added Enablers: Keeper of the Grove, Poison Seeds, Sunfury Protector, Humility, Fire Elemental, Brawl, Void Terror, Hellfire. Added Section: Neutral Enablers Not Mentioned.
Jul 25, 2014Redose posted a message on Eaglehorn Bow Disenchant Timeframe, Cooking With Nerubian Eggs, Versus Series: Birdy vs BlackoutPosted in: News
Jul 23, 2014Posted in: Shaman
Nerubian Egg and Haunted Creeper's deathrattle have great synergy with Flametongue Totem. You can kill off the Nerubian Egg, and Haunted Creeper's Spectral Spiders are extra damage for a big Bloodlust turn
Nerubian Egg could certainly be viable in a Shaman deck.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jul 14, 2014Posted in: Moderator Talk
- When embedding images, like banners, put a 3px stroke on the outside of it! This can be done by using the border setting on the image insert button. (Screenshot)
- Place a Horizontal Rule (<hr/>) before each heading (<h2>, <h3>, etc.) unless it is the first heading in a post. This creates good content separation!!
- Subheadings should always have an incremental number. If you've used an <h2> heading as the main heading, the subheading should be <h3> followed by an <h4> if that section also needs a subheading.
- You should only use the headings for the titles of sections. Never should you use them for entire paragraphs of text.
- Banner images should be 150px tall by 900px wide.
- We use the font BELWE BT BD BOLD (Download) on our banners. It should be 55pt to 65pt high (Photoshop) with a 4px black stroke. The text should also be centered on the banner. (Banner Photoshop Template)
- You should add additional posts to stickies or guides that you're writing so that you have room to expand in the future if needed.
- These extra posts should be deleted so people don't see them. You can undelete them later on when and if they're needed.
- An extra 5 posts is the minimum you'd want to reserve.
- In really long guide posts that have multiple sections, you should put each major section in its own post. This will also allow you to link directly to the section in a table of contents should one be desired.
- If you want to link cards, use the [ card ] bbcode tags!
- If you want to use card images in your posts, use [cardimg ]Card Name or ID[/ cardimg]!
- Alternatively, you can specify the size in pixels for cards by using [cardimg size=220 ]Card Name or ID[ /cardimg]
Nov 17, 2013Posted in: Site Feedback & Support
The following are the rules and guidelines which are to be followed if you wish to make use of the commenting and posting systems on HearthPwn. Users who do not follow these rules will feel the wrath of the moderators. These rules are applied globally to the website, in addition to any forum specific rules that some forums may have. Please refer to those forums and their relevant stickies to ensure you are in compliance with the rules.
In addition to the rules below, we also abide by the Twitch Community Guidelines.
Things You Want to Avoid
Writing in Languages Other Than English
HearthPwn is an English community and although we understand Hearthstone and its community has a worldwide reach, we are unable to moderate languages other than English and do not provide any coverage or content in other languages.
Due to this and a spam filter that is heavily biased towards non-english content, we ask that all content you write on the site remains in English. If your English isn't the best, don't worry, you can practice by interacting with fellow Hearthstone players right here; We don't discriminate!
Posts written in languages other than English may see deletion. If your non-English post is marked as spam by our spam system, we will not unspam it and ask that you write again using English.
Advertising on HearthPwn
Advertisements for non-beneficial and/or non-related websites, businesses and/or organizations are not allowed on HearthPwn. If you wish to advertise the website of yourself or someone else that has a relevant theme, we would appreciate it if you ask permission first.
Send a private message to any of our moderators or website admins before making a thread. Also, we do not allow more than one thread per advertisement. We reserve the right to refuse advertisements for any reason whatsoever.
Your Clan, Guild, Team Website
We allow advertising of these types of websites in our Team Discussion forum without having to speak with us first.
Subscription Based and For-Pay Websites
Under no circumstances do we allow "premium" Hearthstone websites to be advertised on HearthPwn. This includes, but is not limited to, sites which offer paid versions of decks and guides. We believe that content should be open and free to everyone, just like we have here on HearthPwn.
Links or references to websites of this nature will be removed regardless of the intent of the poster.
Circumventing a Ban or Suspension
Posting on another account or having someone else post in your behalf when your account has been suspended or banned is not allowed. As a result, a new suspension or ban will be issued.
Discussing Moderator Based Actions
Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.
If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact a site administrator through a private message. A list of staff members suitable for contact can be found here.
Bans can now be appealed. More information on how to do that is provided in the private message you'll receive when banned.
Naming and Shaming
We don't want to see one sided accusations or any other form of naming and shaming.
Real life personal information about yourself or anyone else should also not be posted on HearthPwn.
We strongly suggest to never post your e-mail address on the forums, even if you deform it well enough to be picked up by bots. If you want people to contact you, we suggest you use the private message system.
Spamming and Trolling
Neither spamming or trolling is acceptable on the forums. This includes, but is not limited to, the following examples:
- Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
- Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
- Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
- Making non-constructive posts
- Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
- Thread-necro: Reviving an old thread for no reason other than bumping it to the first page
- Posting meme or troll images, text, or videos; "cool story bro", "u mad", "10/10", captioned images, etc...
- We are more relaxed regarding these images in news post comments.
- Replying to a thread simply to call the author a troll (regardless of whether the post is actually trolling -- if you feel it is, please use the report button)
Under no circumstance shall you:
- Create multiple accounts to control voting of objects on the site.
- Ask other members of the site to vote on objects, positively or negatively.
- You are allowed to ask people to "upvote", "like", or simply "vote" on your deck page though if they found it enjoyable.
Examples of objects include but are not limited to: Decks, Comments, and Forum Posts.
Begging for votes on decks now requires that you create some written content before doing so. If you do not have written guide content when asking the community to vote on it, your deck will be set to unlisted, the message removed from your deck, and you will receive a private message from our staff indicating that you need to update your deck. Important things to note about this rule:
- You are not required to write guides for every deck you submit - only if you're asking for votes!
- You can still remind everyone viewing your guide to vote on it if they liked it. That doesn't change.
- You may state you will write a more in-depth guide if you receive a positive response from the community - just make sure you have an initial guide!
- Anyone who is asked to add content to their deck that has asked for upvotes and does not do it and relists their deck public may see their deck get deleted and a warning placed on their account.
Under no circumstance shall you:
- Vote negatively multiple times against a user because of an entity they have created.
- Don't agree with one comment? Sure, you can add a negative vote, but don't go through their entire posting history and leave them a negative vote on everything.
- Ask other members of the site to vote negatively against an entity.
Examples of entities include but are not limited to: Decks, Comments, and Forum Posts.
Abusing Player Tagging on Decks
This section is about our Player Decks Site Feature.
All decks submitted to the site which are tagged to a player must belong to that player. This means the player needs to have played that deck on their stream, on ladder, in a tournament, or just stated they are playing that deck.
- You are to under no circumstances tag a deck with a player who is not playing that deck.
- If you made a deck, it isn't Amaz's deck, it shouldn't be tagged as his.
- You must include proof in your deck description which is easily verifiable that the player is playing that deck.
- Proof can be in the form of screenshots, videos, tweets, etc.
- If we don't have proof, we'll remove the association.
Abusing the Player Tagging feature on the Deckbuilder will result in the loss of the player tagging feature.
Videos in Deck Comments
We allow content creators to respond to decks with videos they created provided that they are for that deck.
- The video must include footage of the exact deck present in the deck guide.
- If the video was made for another deck on the site, even if they are similar, your video may be removed.
- As a courtesy to the deck author, you should link back to their deck in your video's description!
- Deck authors reporting comments with videos will be ignored unless the video was not created for that deck specifically.
Posting Any of the Following Subjects on HearthPwn
The following topics are not to be discussed on HearthPwn on penalty of ban.
- Gold-selling/Account selling or trading websites
- Keyloggers, hoaxes/phishing websites
- Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)
- Religious opinions/debates
- Hateful language about race, religion, country (Example: US vs. EU threads), political beliefs, etc.
- Content that is considered illegal by law
- Referral links for contests, promotions, or anything else
Don't bump threads. If you have nothing to add to the discussion, move on.
Thread authors may reply to their thread if they have made a significant update to the original post.
The following guidelines are to be met when editing your signature. Users in violation of these guidelines will have their signatures deleted and will be contacted by a moderator.
- Width: No larger than 500px.
- Height: No larger than 100px.
- Filesize: No larger than 50kB.
No monetized links or links for SEO are allowed. Links to your personal site or social media accounts are acceptable, however, advertisement banners are not allowed.
Post Text Color and Font Size
You have the ability to change the color of your text on your posts and guides! This can help you customize your content better than before but it must be done wisely.
Please don't abuse this feature. We want to see it used for good and not evil. Anyone abusing it will see their content reset or deleted from the site and we may hand you a warning.
- Make sure your content is still readable. If people can't read it, we're gonna have a bad time.
- No excessive "rainbowing" of your text. Be smart about it.
Infractions and You - The Penalty System of HearthPwn
HearthPwn runs on an infraction based ban system. If you break the rules, infraction points will be added to your account and when you reach certain thresholds, your account will be banned for a predetermined amount of time. Points are typically valid for 3 months, after which they will no longer apply to your account. Moderators are still able to see your expired infractions and may decide to apply harsher penalties to your account at their discretion.
Points Required for Ban Duration
Ban Duration Points Required 3 Days 15 1 Week 20 2 Weeks 25 3 Weeks 30 / 35 1 Month Ban 40 / 45 2 Months Ban 50 / 55 Permanent Ban 60
Points Given by Infraction
Infraction Points Expires In Bumping Threads 0 45 days Streams and Videos Excessive Threads 0 95 days, 12 hours Warning: Oversized Image 0 5 mins Advertising 5 90 days Flaming 5 90 days Harassment 5 90 days Minor Spam 5 90 days Non-Constructive Posting 5 60 days Political Debates (Hateful Language) 5 90 days Private Server Advertisement 5 90 days Referral Link Spam 5 90 days Religious Debates 5 90 days Spam: Oversized Image 5 90 days Thread Necromancy 5 30 days Trolling 5 90 days Voting Manipulation 5 Never Discussing Moderator Based Actions 10 90 days Hateful Language 10 90 days Major Flaming 10 90 days Major Trolling 10 90 Days Naming a Player 10 90 days Offensive Avatar 10 90 days Offensive Images 10 90 days Posting Personal Information 20 90 days Extremely hateful language 40 90 days
Jul 11, 2014Posted in: The Arena
What is Arena?
Arena is a fun, yet challenging game mode that gives you an opportunity to improve your playing skills and earn some serious rewards. You select the class you want to play from a choice of three randomized Heroes, then select cards to compile your deck, also from 3 randomized choices, until you have 30 cards. After your deck is complete, you will play against other players with the same or similar win/loss record until you have either lost 3 games or won 12, whichever comes first. The entry fee for the Arena is 150 gold or $1.99 USD (€1.99 EUR, £1.99 GBP or R$4.50 BRL). Check out the video below to see more details about the Arena game mode.
What kind of rewards can I earn?
For competing in the Arena you can earn Gold, Arcane Dust, regular or golden cards, and packs of cards. Regardless of your final score you will always be awarded at least 1 pack of cards from the current expansion. If you'd like to see a complete list of possible rewards you can view them HERE.
How do I get started?
If you are playing on a new account you will need to unlock ALL 9 classes before you are eligible to enter the Arena. You can go to Solo Adventures > Practice Mode to defeat each hero at least once in order to unlock them. After you unlock all the classes your first entry fee into the Arena will be free, as part of a one-time promotion.
Which class should I choose to play?
Ideally, you should play the class that you are most comfortable with, but your favorite hero may not be one of your choices. If you want to know how each class is currently rated you should check out the stats on HSReplay. Currently the top 4 classes according to win rates are Rogue, Warlock, Druid, and Paladin (in that order). You can find more detailed discussion on who the players think are the best classes on the tier lists HERE.
What is a mana curve?
A mana curve is a graphical representation of the card distribution for the deck that you've drafted. You will be able to see this during your actual draft, so you can more effectively plan which cards to pick based on the type of deck you're trying to build (i.e. Aggro, Midrange, Control, etc.) and how many cards you've already selected for a particular slot. You can learn more about the mana curve from the article found HERE.
How do I know which cards to pick?
These decisions are always up for a lot of debate, but the most important things to consider are value, cost, and effect. You should give preference to solid 2-drops, cards that offer removal, and cards that include the Discover mechanic or draw effects. Below is a current list of cards that are potent enough on their own that they should always be on the forefront of your decision-making. I've only included five cards from each class and omitted any Legendaries, so it will not include absolutely everything that should be given consideration. When viewing this list keep in mind there will always be exceptions, but it's a good reference point. You can also find a detailed tier list put together by HearthArena, right HERE. They also have a handy tool that creates an overlay on your screen and will give you draft advice in real time. You can download the HearthArena Companion App (Overwolf) for free right HERE.
Neutral: Bog Creeper, Primordial Drake, Tar Creeper, Bonemare, and Cobalt Scalebane.
Druid: Swipe, Druid of the Claw, Wrath, Shellshifter, and Spreading Plague.
Hunter: Kill Command, Savannah Highmane, Alleycat, Crackling Razormaw, and Bearshark.
Mage: Flamestrike, Fireball, Firelands Portal, Meteor, and Ice Walker.
Paladin: Truesilver Champion, Blessing of Kings, Aldor Peacekeeper, Vinecleaver, and Spikeridged Steed.
Priest: Holy Nova, Shifting Shade, Dragonfire Potion, Free From Amber, and Obsidian Statue.
Rogue: Assassinate, SI:7 Agent, Eviscerate, Vilespine Slayer, and Shadowblade.
Shaman: Fire Elemental, Hex, Lightning Storm, Flamewreathed Faceless, and Volcano.
Warlock: Dread Infernal, Siphon Soul, Abyssal Enforcer, Blastcrystal Potion, and Defile.
Warrior: Arcanite Reaper, Execute, Gorehowl, Brawl and Blood Razor.
I've already drafted two Eviscerate, can I draft a third one?
Absolutely! Arena does not follow the same deckbuilding rules as Constructed and you can draft multiple copies of the same card. You can even draft more than one of the same Legendary card.
I never see certain cards in Arena. Is something wrong?
There are certain cards that are not offered for Arena drafts or have a significantly lowered drop rate. You will not find any Quest or C'thun cards and several others were removed that were either too situational or negatively impacted the game. You can find a complete list of changes on the official Blizzard forum, HERE. On average your Arena drafts will be offered 60% Commons, 28% Rare, 10% Epic, and about 2% Legendary cards, with Class Minions being offered 100% more than Neutral cards and Class Spells and Weapons showing up 175% more often than Neutral cards.
Do I have to play all my games in one sitting?
No. You can take as long as you like to finish your current Arena draft. If you close the game and go back to the Arena button later you'll find your deck intact and ready for you to continue. You can also retire a deck early if you choose not to finish your games, but I don't recommend it, as you will always get less of a reward than would be possible if you played to completion.
I'm terrible! I went 0-3 on my last Arena run!
Don't beat yourself up too bad, because according to statistics found on the Hearthstone Wiki, only 50% of players will reach three wins during a run and less than 1% will actually achieve twelve wins! Even the best streamers sometimes have bad games and end up with zero wins too.
What is the program that shows your decklist on the screen, and is it legal?
There are several programs that will display your decklist for constructed or Arena play and they are perfectly legal and accepted by Blizzard for use with Hearthstone. You can download our very own Innkeeper to keep track of everything for you, or try another popular one called Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
I'm trying hard, but I really need help to get better. What can I do?
There are a LOT of things you can do to improve your gameplay and start gaining some consistency in your Arena drafts.
- Minimize distractions when you play. It's best if you can find some place quiet so it's easier to concentrate, but you definitely want to turn OFF the TV. I'm guilty of this infraction and I can attest that it's just not possible to pay attention to what's on the TV and simultaneously play your best game. Be prepared for lots of frustration if you choose to ignore this suggestion.
- Watch popular streamers to see how they draft, evaluate cards, and win in tough situations. You'll find links to some of my favorites below:
- Record your games. Being able to go back and see where you made a mistake or should have done something differently will really help to develop your evaluation skills.
- Participate in discussions here on the Arena forum. People are always willing to assist players and give suggestions when they can. You'll find that other players can be a great resource for improving.
- Take plenty of time to complete your turns. It's not a race and if you make snap decisions just to end your turn quickly you will discover that you're often making the wrong plays. Give yourself a moment to think about ALL the possible actions for your turn and you'll see your gameplay improve drastically.
- Even though it's from several years ago, Pilleri wrote an excellent Guide that still holds up pretty well today. He also put together a great resource to familiarize yourself with many of the terms you will encounter in Arena and Hearthstone in general. It can be found HERE.
Below you will find quick links for all the sources in this article.
- Blizzard Arena Forums
- Hearthpwn Arena Forums
- Hearthstone Wiki
- Pilleri's Arena Guide
- Shadybunny's Going Infinite Guide
Jul 11, 2014Posted in: The Arena
This thread is largely a work in progress and will continually be getting better. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or feedback. Please post it down below! Not only will it help you out but it will most likely fix any issues with the thread! Thus keeping it updated as much as possible!
This thread is here to serve the community as a resource.
Below is the table of contents. You can click on the "Synergies" portion to be taken directly to the Synergy section of the thread, or you can click on any of the "Class Tier List Tabs" below the table of contents to be taken directly to the class tier list you desire to see.
Its all been appropriately "linked" to better help navigate the long thread and go to where you wish with as little inconvenience as possible.
Table of Contents
- Information (Important Link Added!)
- Card Potential
- Tier System
- Thread Rules
- Updates (CHECK UPDATE RECORDS!)
- Hero Class Synergy
- Beast Synergy
- Board Synergy
- Card Synergy
- Damage Synergy
- Deathrattle Synergy
- Discover Synergy
- Dragon Synergy
- Enrage Synergy
- Healing Synergy
- Inspire Synergy
- Joust Synergy
- Mech Synergy
- Rush Synergy
- Secret Synergy
- Shield Synergy
- Spell Synergy
- Spell Damage Synergy
- Weapon Synergy
Into the Arena!
Step right in, for only the brave & fearless dare to venture within! Welcome to the HearthPwn Arena Tier List. This thread and its initial posts will serve as a resource for all you who choose to pay that 150 Gold or $1.99 US and face the perils that await! Working closely with the community and all its players we will keep these lists up to date and make it the go-to place to find all your Arena needs.
Thank you all for your contributions. Not just from me, but from the rest of the community as well.
Here is a thread for all of you beginners and inexperienced Arena combatants wishing to take a bit out of your opponents. Make sure to check it out and learn the ways of Glorious Combat from neonangel the other half of the Arena Moderator team. He will be your guide in all Arena matters, helping you achieve that elusive 12 Wins Key!
Not everyone is a veteran, and even if you are it doesn't hurt to get some extra practice in. Be sure to head over to the Arena Simulator and test your current knowledge of card values and see how well you fare, with a little time and effort you too will be drafting those 12 Wins Key Decks!
Unlike Constructed, in the Arena cards and their overall mechanics have different values then they would in their Constructed format. While some cards might be bad in Constructed, in Arena they might be even more value than Legendaries. The decks you will see will indeed be very unorthodox and have a wider variety of cards than in Constructed, thus their true power might surprise you.
This is the term used to describe an individual card's potential in the game. This potential can range anywhere from its flexibility or lack thereof, or general ability to trade up with most costly cards, either in power or mana, possibly both. Thus the higher the card is rank that better it is in a wide variety of situations. Some cards will be more valuable if certain conditions are met, which will be detailed in the Synergy portion of this thread.
Also, keep in mind some cards are "ranked" 1 tier above the norm due to favorable possibilities/potential for increased value. While this is not a 100% certainty of happening, there is a strong likelihood they will get some potential additional value which would fall somewhere between their currently ranked tier and their norm which is usually 1 tier less. This pertains to those cards that are detailed in the Synergy portion of the thread.
Please keep in mind this is individual card value. It doesn't cover any conditions such as; strategies, possible combos, or current/final Draft Mana Curves.
I've divided cards into 6 individual ranks. Each rank consists of 1 letter to quickly help determine its "individual value". In most cases each of these cards rank will be instrumental in determining which is the best choice of the 3 cards you're given to choose from, whoever this does not mean its the best choice for you or your current deck/draft status. That is for you to decide.
The letters are S - F(S, A, B, C, D, F). S = Best, F= Worst.
As stated in the "value" portion of the thread, some cards are ranked usually 1 above their usual tier, do to potential values. Thus when looking at the guide please consider that each of the cards have a +1/-1 tier range on average from the current tier they are placed in, thus giving you the idea of how the cards are ranked and a general idea of their average/true potential value.
I'm sure I don't have to tell you, but please refrain from bashing or flaming others. Remember everyone is entitled to their own personal opinions and thoughts. Not everyone will agree with what others may believe or think when it comes to where and what ranks certain cards should be, allow people to voice their thoughts freely and you will have the same respect extended to you as well.
Off Topic Posts
This thread is for the ongoing discussion of cards and their place on specific ranks for the Arena Tier List. Only post feedback, questions, comments, or concerns pertaining to the value of the cards or synergies with specific classes/decks drafted. Lets help keep this thread clean from unwanted and unnecessary posts/spam.
If you find this thread and each of the Tier Lists that have been made useful, informational, or such. Please let myself or neonangel know by Liking/Upvoting this thread and its subsequent posts. It lets us know we are doing a good job, as we continually work to keep this updated and current.
On behalf of not only the Arena Moderator Team, but also whole HearthPwn Staff we thank you for choosing us to be your guide in all things Hearthstone.
We the Arena Moderator Team also thank you for your feedback to help make these the best Arena Tier Lists around.
All feedback will be "compiled" as it is received, and if there's overwhelming numbers for specific changes they will be put through within a few days. All other feedback that doesn't make it into an update will be saved for later "considerations" and most likely make it on future updates.
Below is a list of all updates. They will be a detailed chronological list. Separated into individual list to better manage and find updates pertaining to different aspects of the game. I.E. Weekly & Monthly Updates pertain to general updates. Each will contain; Date of Update, Tier List Updated, Cards Updated within Tier List.
Updates will happen on a weekly basis(when possible) in order to allow time to compile feedback and suggestions appropriately and when new cards are added they're given ample testing to ensure proper ranking.
Thread will be ongoing extensive updates as the game progresses and adds more content, to ensure up its up to date as much as possible!
Weekly & Monthly Updates
- 1/12/2015 - Tier Lists & Synergies
1. Massive update soon. Time frame still T.B.D.
2. Hunter Hero Class Synergy Added.
3. Rush Synergy Added.
- 1/19/2015 - Tier Lists Updated!
1. All Tier Lists now include GvG Expansion Cards!
- 1/26/2015 Tier Lists Updated!
1. All Tier Lists have had various GvG Neutral Cards updated.
2. Certain GvG Class Cards have been updated.
3. Hunter & Warlock Lists have had some Basic/Classic Cards updated.
- 2/25/2015 - Tier List/Synergy Update!
- Warrior Tier List was missing Mad Bomber, its been fixed.
- Mech Synergy was added to the Synergy List with the release of GvG Mech Archetype.
- 4/3/2015 - BRM Week 1 Added to Tier Lists!
- 4/5/2015 - Tier List Update!
1. Warlock Tier List had Bane of Doom ranked up!
- 5/4/2015 - Synergy List Update!
1. Dragon Synergy was added to the Synergy List with the release of BRM Adventure.
- 5/15/2015 - Tier List Update!
1. Numerous BRM Cards have been re-ranked to more appropriately reflect their value in Arena.
- 6/2/2015 - Tier List Update!
1. All BRM Cards have been re-ranked and should now better reflect their value in Arena.
- 9/13/2015 - Tier List News!
1. Once the upcoming Arena changes are implemented, Arena Tier Lists will go through some major changes.
Classic Cards Updates
- 1/19/2015 - Tier List Updated
1. Hunter List - Updated; Starving Buzzard was knocked down to Rank D from Rank C.
- 1/26/2015 - Tier List Updated
1. Warlock List - Updated; Pit Lord raised to D Rank from F, Soulfire knocked down to A from S Rank.
- 4/5/2015 - Tier List Updated
1. Warlock List - Updated; Bane of Doom raised from C Rank from D.
- 5/4/2015 - Tier List Updated
1. Paladin List - Shieldbearer was missing and has now been added, ranked F.
- 5/15/2015 - Tier List Updated
1. Paladin List - Raging Worgen was missing and has now been added, Ranked B.
2. Rogue List - Defender of Argus was missing and has now been added, ranked B.
- 9/13/2016 - Tier List Updated
1. A numerous amount of classic Neutral Minions have been updated and re-ranked, an example of this is Emperor Cobra which was raised in Rank by 1 or 2 spots.
- 7/27/2014 - Naxxramas Week 1 Update
- Synergy List - Added; Beast Synergy. Updated; Deathrattle Synergy information. Still T.B.D.
- All Tier Lists - Added; Haunted Creeper, Nerub'ar Weblord, Nerubian Egg, Maexxna. Updated; Faceless Manipulator.
- Druid Tier List - Added; Poison Seeds. Updated; Blood Knight, Keeper of the Grove, Savage Roar.
- Mage Tier List - Updated; Ice Lance.
- Rogue Tier List - Added; Anub'ar Ambusher.
- Shaman Tier List - Updated; Baron Geddon, Bloodlust, Flametongue Totem.
- 8/3/2014 - Naxxramas Week 2 Update
- All Tier Lists - Added; Stoneskin Gargoyle, Unstable Ghoul, Sludge Belcher, Loatheb.
- Hunter Tier List - Added; Webspinner.
- Mage Tier List - Added; Duplicate.
- 8/19/2014 - Naxxramas Week 3 Update
- All Tier Lists - Added; Dancing Swords, Spectral Knight, Deathlord, Baron Rivendare.
- Shaman Tier List - Added; Reincarnate.
- Warlock Tier List - Added; Voidcaller.
- 8/19/2014 - Naxxramas Week 4 Update
- All Tier Lists - Added; Undertaker, Mad Scientist, Zombie Chow, Wailing Soul, Feugen, Stalagg.
- Priest Tier List - Added; Dark Cultist.
- Warrior Tier List - Added; Death's Bite.
- 9/9/2014 - Naxxramas Week 5 Update
- All Tier Lists - Added; Echoing Ooze, Kel'Thuzad, Shade of Naxxramas.
- Paladin Tier List - Added; Avenge.
- 1/12/2015 - Deathrattle Synergy Added
Goblins Vs Gnomes Updates
- 1/12/2015 - GvG Cards
1. To be added soon to all individual Class Tier Lists with the incoming massive update. T.B.D
2. GvG Specific Tier List added until they are added to individual lists. Click Here to check them out!
- 1/19/2015 - GvG Cards/Tier List
1. GvG Specific Tier List removed.
2. GvG Cards added to all Tier Lists!
- 1/26/2015 - Card Ranks Updated
1. Neutral Cards - Sneed's Old Shredder, Toshley, Mogor the Ogre, Blingtron 3000, Mimiron's Head, Piloted Sky Golem, Bomb Lobber, Madder Bomber, Kezan Mystic, Annoy-o-Tron, Antique Healbot
2. Druid Cards - Recycle, Anodized Robo Cub
3. Hunter Cards - Call Pet
4. Mage Cards - Flame Leviathan, Snowchugger
5. Paladin Cards - Quartermaster
6. Priest Cards - Shadowbomber, Upgraded Repair Bot, Velen's Chosen
7. Rogue Cards - Sabotage, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil
8. Shaman Cards - Neptulon
9. Warrior Cards - Siege Engine, Warbot
Blackrock Mountain Updates
- 4/2/2015 - Blackrock Mountain Week 1 Update
1. Preliminary Placements Only! To be updated once they gone through thorough testing.
2. Hunter - Quick Shot ranked B.
3. Mage - Dragon's Breath ranked D.
4. Priest - Resurrect ranked C.
5. Rogue - Gang Up ranked D.
6. Neutrals - Grim Patron ranked B, Emperor Thaurissan ranked S.
- 4/14/2015 - Blackrock Mountain Week 2
1. Druid - Druid of the Flame ranked C.
2. Shaman - Lava Shock ranked B.
3. Warlock - Imp Gang Boss ranked B.
4. Warrior - Axe Flinger ranked D.
5. Neutrals - Blackwing Technician ranked D, Majordomo Executus ranked D.
- 4/20/2015 - Blackrock Mountain Week 3
1. Druid - Volcanic Lumberer ranked S.
2. Hunter - Core Rager ranked C.
3. Paladin - Dragon Consort ranked B.
4. Priest - Twilight Whelp ranked D.
5. Neutrals - Dragon Egg ranked F, Rend Blackhand ranked F.
- 2/23/2015 - Blackrock Mountain Week 4
1. Mage - Flamewaker ranked C.
2. Shaman - Fireguard Destroyer ranked S.
3. Rogue - Dark Iron Skulker ranked A.
4. Warlock - Demonwrath ranked D.
5. Warrior - Revenge ranked D.
6. Neutrals - Hungry Dragonranked C, Chromaggus ranked C.
- 5/4/2015 - Blackrock Mountain Week 5
1. Paladin - Solemn Vigil ranked D.
2. Neutrals - Blackwing Corruptor ranked C, Drakonid Crusher ranked C, Dragonkin Sorcerer ranked B, Volcanic Drake ranked D, Nefarian ranked B.
The Grand Tournament Updates
- 8/25/2015 - Expansion Added
1. Preliminary Placements Only! Inspire & Joust Synergies to be added at a later time.
- 10/1/2015 - First Update
1. All Tier Lists have now been updated to reflect the strength of all cards more clearly.
2. Some cards that were missing from specific Tier Lists namely Rogue have now been added/ranked.
3. Joust Mechanic & Inspire Mechanic will be explained and added in "Synergy Tab" in the next update.
- 11/3/2015 - Second Update
1. All Tier Lists have been updated with new wave of data obtained last month.
2. Added Inspire & Joust Mechanics to the Synergy Tab.
- 11/3/2015 - Second Update
The League of Explorers Updates
- 1/12/2016 - Adventure Added
1. Entire adventure cards been added to their respective tier lists along with their ranks.
2. Added "Discover" to the Synergy Tab.
- 2/13/2016 - Adventure Ranking Fix
1. Forgotten Torch, Unearthed Raptor, Wobbling Runts are now in their correct places.
2. Golden Monkey and a few other "token cards" were removed from the list since you can't draft them.
Old Gods Updates
- 4/30/2016 - Expansion Added
1. Preliminary placement of expansion cards.
2. Keep in mind that C'thun related cards will never show up in Arena drafts.
- 9/13/2016 - Adventure Added
1. Adventure Cards added to all tier lists
2. Preliminary additions, will be updated when new Arena Update follows through.
Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Updates
- 12/8/2016 - Expansion Added
1. Preliminary expansion cards added to all Tier Lists.
2. Keep in mind the family trio cards only show up for their respective classes.
3. Family Trio possible synergies to be added to "Synergy Tab" at later date.
Jul 11, 2014Posted in: The Arena
Jul 11, 2014Posted in: The Arena
Jul 11, 2014Posted in: The Arena
Jul 11, 2014Posted in: The Arena
Jul 11, 2014Posted in: The Arena
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.