u also can draw Zilliax or Vicious Scalehide (if u r playing beast hunter it can be a 4/6 with lifesteal) so..... and still a draw card with upside, for 1 more mana novice engineer gained 3 atack and rush... looks good enough
- Registered User
Member for 3 years, 3 months, and 13 days
Last active Wed, Mar, 25 2020 22:08:03
- 1 Follower
- 424 Total Posts
- 368 Thanks
Aug 25, 2019Quinjin posted a message on Zephrys Fixes Coming Aug 26th! Weapon Removal & Hero PowersPosted in: News
really? i never missed a lethal with him, if the life total is on range, it always gives BL
Aug 18, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
i gotta disagree, the rng aspect just made me a better person. understanding that some times, no matter how good u play, u lose, make something clear... u dont control everything, shit happens sometimes, and u have no guilty whatsoever. focus on the decisions not on the results
Aug 11, 2019Posted in: General Discussion
I was thinking about how awful is to play against freeze mage and get frozen 6 times in a row... and sundenly, u, that was about to win... had just lost the game.
When we think about hall of famed cards, most of the time we are talking about cards that are allways around, and taking space in decks every meta, and that is the case of Frost Nova.
AoE freezing is a really strong mechanic, and we got NO COUNTER TO THIS, once u got frozen... u just cant do a thing. most of the time frost nova is most like "3 mana, take another turn"... and well... iceblock was like this and...
Share ur opinions please.
btw, i don't think blizzard needs to be hall of famed aswell, cause 6 mana is a fair cost to the effect, 3 is not.
sry by the bad english, not my mother language as u should have guessed.
Jul 12, 2019Posted in: News
"We are going to see more events like Rise of the Mech or the recently announced Fire Fest-E.V.I.L., as they are improving the game between expansions" looks like i am keeping all disenchentable cards for a while
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Mar 29, 2018Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
HearthPwn staff is not responsible for users' actions outside of this domain.
Your account must be 7 days old to post in this thread, and you must read and follow the rules.
TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Read and follow the trading procedures below for the least possible risk.
- Do not trade with anyone who adds you with their "real id" (Example: "Alvaro Godoy").
- Do not trade with anyone who asks you to add their "main account".
- You will get scammed; they are probably blacklisted.
- Do not add any tag other than what is posted here.
EVERY POST MUST CONFORM TO THIS FORMAT
Trade Only?: Yes/No
ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION IS PERMITTED
- Do not reply to anyone in this thread for any reason.
- If you must contact another user, please send a PM.
- Do not post to "warn" others that you got scammed.
- Your single post must conform the format above.
- If you have an issue that requires moderator attention, use a PM or report the post only.
DO NOT POST WITHOUT HAVING THE QUEST
- Absolutely no begging or asking for gold for any reason.
- Lying about having the quest will get you blacklisted.
- Bartering for anything but the same quest is not permitted.
POSTING IS LIMITED
- Your HearthPwn account must be at least 7 days old to post in this thread.
- If you do not meet this requirement, your posts will be deleted automatically.
- Do not add tags posted by accounts less than 7 days old.
- If your post is deleted do not continue to post.
- You may make only one (1) post at a time in this thread. You may post only one (1) battletag.
- If you did not find someone after three (3) hours you may re-post; No less.
- If you have the quest in multiple regions please do not make multiple posts.
- No images or links are to be posted.
- Prove you have the quest in the game; See "Proof Challenge" below.
- Any post that breaks these rules is subject to deletion and, at moderators' discretion, a warning.
- Clearly edit your post when you are done. You may want to remove your battletag after completion!
THESE RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED
- The user that posted in this thread will be the user that starts the second (2nd) match for a trade.
- If both users have posted, the newest account must start the first match.
- If you initiate a trade with someone, you must both complete your quest.
- If you do not complete your end of the trade, you will be blacklisted.
- Do not name & shame others. It is fine to thank the user you dealt with if everything went well!
- Do not post anyone else's battletag.
- If you scam anyone your tag is guaranteed to make the blacklist.
- We will know if you do, don't screw around.
- Warnings and/or bans will result at moderators' discretion.
- Zero tolerance for scamming.
Consistently breaking the rules or causing problems may get you blacklisted as well.
- The adding user starts the first game, the posting user starts the second game. This will help prevent scams.
- If both users have posted in this thread, the newest account must go first.
- If they refuse to go first, proceed with caution.
- If a user that posted in this thread scammed you, report them.
- When somebody has the "Play a Friend!" quest it will show the person being challenged in-game.
- If you are intent on trading your quest with someone it is recommended you conduct a "proof challenge".
- A proof challenge involves both players agreeing to challenge each other in to see the quest.
- If the other person refuses a proof challenge, be careful. It is likely they don't actually have the quest.
- Avoid any other methods of "proof" like screenshots. Screenshots are always from the past.
- Honesty and good judgement is key.
- Somebody has to go first, but the only guaranteed way to not get scammed is to go second.
- If anyone is aggressive about making you go first and/or threatens you, they are probably trying to scam.
- Carelessness will lead to you getting scammed. There is a blacklist of known scammers, reference it.
THE PROOF CHALLENGE
Please follow these steps to complete a proof challenge:
1. Check the blacklist.
2. Player 1 challenges adding user to prove they have the quest.
3. Player 2 declines the challenge.
4. Player 2 challenges posting user to prove they have the quest.
5. Player 1 accepts and game #1 is played.
6. Player 1 challenges adding user and game #2 is played.
If you made it to the bottom of this post and found this thread useful, let us know with an up-vote!
Jul 24, 2019Posted in: News
you make it sound bad lets put it this way 1 round Anka, the Buried your Anubisath Warbringer is 1 mana, round you play your Anubisath Warbringer play [card ]Preparation[/card] into Necrium Vial you Backstab your Anubisath Warbringer now you got 6 mana left for your +9/+9 2x Stonetusk 2x Southsea Deckhand 1x Bluegill Warrior and you got 53 dmg otk
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.