"We got the winter bundle lol" OMEGALUL
- Registered User
Member for 6 years, 3 months, and 21 days
Last active Mon, Mar, 1 2021 20:44:36
- 0 Followers
- 48 Total Posts
- 48 Thanks
Oct 6, 2019Posted in: Card Discussion
Hi guys, the card named Charge from the warrior says: "Give a friendly minion Charge. It can't attack heroes this turn". Shouldn't this card text after the Witchwood expansion be: "Give a friendly minion Rush" ? and maybe the name of the card changed from "Charge" to "Rush".
Sep 27, 2019PintilieDaniel posted a message on Behind the Tavern Doors: See What’s Coming to Hearthstone!Posted in: News
Can we please have a classic mode? with only basic and classic cards :D
Apr 4, 2019PintilieDaniel posted a message on Rise of Shadows Patch - Full Notes, Free Card Backs, Free Archmage Vargoth, Shadow BundlePosted in: News
You can use an emulator on PC to log in with an "iphone". Google it.
Mar 2, 2019PintilieDaniel posted a message on Year of the Dragon - Goodbye Genn & Baku, New Solo Content, Arena Draft Pools, Smarter Deck BuilderPosted in: News
Craft both non-gold versions, you will remain with 2 legendaries instead of 1 golden.
Mar 1, 2019PintilieDaniel posted a message on Year of the Dragon - Goodbye Genn & Baku, New Solo Content, Arena Draft Pools, Smarter Deck BuilderPosted in: News
If I craft Baku (for example) golden, will I receive 3200 dust when year of the dragon begins?
Aug 31, 2017Posted in: [Spark] Beasty Zoth (Legend S41)
I wonder why you posted a photo where we can see your rank and you have selected that deck? That doesn't mean you got rank 172 legend with that deck just because you have that one selected in photo.
Feb 28, 2017PintilieDaniel posted a message on Journey to Un'Goro is Hearthstone's Next ExpansionPosted in: News
Why isn't a adventure? :(
Sep 18, 2016PintilieDaniel posted a message on Hearthstone Patch 14406 - Welcome Bundle Arrives, Tyrande Priest Hero, New Card Backs, World EventsPosted in: News
Hm... We will get Tyrande from a special promotion... that special promotion will be with the new iPhone 7?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Nov 12, 2020Thanatos2k posted a message on New Progression & Reward System - Everything Blizzard Shared - Live Today!Posted in: News
Ok after playing a bunch today and scouting the new system I can see how the scam works.
1. The system is designed, like most F2P scams, to bombard you with rewards right off the bat to make it seem like rewards have increased. You quickly gain levels from 1-20 and get a bunch of gold and packs. Looking ahead, you can see that the rewards actually increase for higher levels. But insidiously, the amount of exp per level is not displayed, only the amount to your next level. And that number is increasing over time. This prevents you from calculating how the amount of rewards you're getting for the time invested, and the amount of rewards the experience from quests is giving you compared to the very obvious flat gold rates from before.
2. The achievements rolling out simultaneously is not a coincidence - as many achievements give exp rewards as well. This is designed to increase the short term reward shower with the rollout of their battle pass system. You very quickly rack up the easy to earn achievements that you'll get just by playing the game normally. I got 3-4 levels worth of exp just by playing one run of duels as Rogue and redeeming the achievements I earned. But these achievement boosts are a one time thing. When the next expansion rolls out, you won't be getting this artificial infusion of exp from a barrage of easily earned achievements, and reward acquisition will plummet.
3. Gold is not rewarded with every level tier. Often you will get a pack instead, which is functionally worse than gold because it's from a specific set, when with 100 gold you could instead choose which set to buy. Particularly, any set other than Darkmoon Faire is objectively lower in value, because people already own those sets. Even rewarding Darkmoon Faire sets will be inferior to gold because they will be rewarded for the next few months long after expansion release. The normal player behavior is that people save their gold and then splurge on 50-100 packs at the start of an expansion. This makes logical sense - you want the cards immediately as they become available or your deck strength plummets in comparison to other players who get the most new cards they can right away. So these "backdated" pack rewards are not very rewarding at all - they're not going to help you next expansion like gold would and F2P players fall further behind the curve.
All in all, it seems exactly like I thought it would be - rewards are obfuscated by inserting another "currency" (experience) in between, intentionally making it harder to gauge how much your time is really worth. Rewards are decreased compared to the pure gold from quest system they had, and rewards are less valuable in attaining the cards you need each expansion to stay competitive.
The saddest thing of all is that the "paid" pass only grants an exp bonus of either 15 or 25% (I'm not quite sure how it works, you get a 10% boost right away then a 15% boost at level 10, which could either be replacing your 10 with 15 or adding 15 to make 25). Even a 25% boost in experience would not even be remotely worth $20, with how many packs that could buy you previously with Amazon coins and such. Activision's greed has consumed the development of this game.
Oct 17, 2019AAZ posted a message on This Week's Free Items & Offering Rate Arena UpdatePosted in: News
Nice clickbait image :)
Jul 1, 2019C_A_W posted a message on Saviors of Uldum! New Hearthstone expansion releases on August 6th!Posted in: News
Jan 8, 2017DoubleSummon posted a message on Ben Brode: "We Might Rotate Some Additional Classic Cards to Wild"Posted in: News
If Blizzard truly cared for new player experience they would give more rewards to new players based on how many expansions there currently are.. dunno why they don't give a free wing of each adventure, more packs,more gold, free welcome bundle to new players..
being a new player now and getting past rank 17 is IMPPOSSIBLE or getting started now at all.. in GVG all you had to say is " ok craft boom, and get some mechs then start getting gold and you are fine"
now you tell a new players.. hhmmm you can try and play that budget C'thun deck that can't beat anything or try some jades that are MEH which you also need a legendary for..
Aggro: There are only Pirate decks, you need patches or you can't even start talking about anything need 1,600 dust AT LEAST, the rest of the deck is cheap but no patches is a big drop in power.
Midrange: dragon decks or shaman (BRM +kara or LOE + kara)
Control: new player playing control? good luck they were never cheap.
The biggest problem with HS is that the card pool increases but the rewards and F2P structure stays the same if I would start playing HS today
I would quit in a week seeing as I would never catch up.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.