Congrats! Trying to get one myself.
I personally think that getting to level 50 is going to be quite feasible. My concern is how easy it's going to be later on. I've been getting a lot XP via the achievements; the more we accomplish, the less there will be to earn. I wonder if the weekly and daily quests will be enough.
My recommendation would be to simply wait and try to avoid crafting cards from Rise of Shadows, Saviors of Uldum, and Decent of Dragons since they're all going to be Wild cards in four months or so.
With that being said, Soul Demon Hunter is top tier, cheap, and contains some of the newer cards. This would be your best bet if you want to jump right into the fray. You would just have to hope this doesn't fall out of favor when the META inevitably shifts.
I always wait a few weeks before making any expensive crafts, but that's just my opinion.
I hope this helps!
Alright, now that the expansion is just a few days away, what do you think are the top 10 best cards of the set. Here's my list and feel free to use this format!
1. Mystery Winner - This will be in just about every Hunter deck until rotation. Hunter secrets are incredibly strong and having the ability to choose which secret depending on what class you vs puts it over the top.
2. Sword Eater - Control Warrior is really strong and already runs Pirates. There's no way something won't get substituted for this. It's a strong stated card that can be proactive AND reactive.
3. N'Zoth, God of the Deep - I think a lot of classes are going to have an easy time with making this work; resurrecting multiple minions at once has proven to be pretty powerful in past and I don't think the multi-tribe stipulation is a difficult hurdle to overcome.
4. Foxy Fraud - With cards like Swindle and Edwin VanCleef, this provides very strong turns for Rogue to pump out in a fast manner.
5. Cascading Disaster - I feel like people are sleeping on this. Yes, Control Warlock is nowhere to be seen on the map, but I feel this card is good enough to try and build it. A 4-mana card isn't too difficult to corrupt and can be excellent with just one corruption alone.
6. Solar Eclipse - An easy choice for a card that will inspire a new archetype. Druid has plenty of big spells that can be game-ending by themselves, let alone being doubled. Malygos Druid or even adding this to already existing decks are potential candidates for this card to shine.
7. Man'ari Mosher - I think the Demon package that Warlock received is very strong and this card is the best of them all. It's well-stated, aggressive, and keeps you in the fight long enough to push through to the end.
8. Bladed Lady - Demon Hunter is top-tier using their Soul Fragments and Weapons. They have no problem meeting the conditions of this card and a 1-mana 6/6 with Rush is a sweet reward.
9. Y'Shaarj, the Defiler - Zero cost corrupt cards are an excellent way to win or turn a game around in your favor. I believe you don't even have to pack your deck with the Corrupt keyword. Just two or three will be plenty to justify running this card for ultimate value.
10. Confection Cyclone - I think Mage's Elemental AND Secret package are excellent and can even go hand-in-hand. It's a lot of value in one, goes will with Gyreworm, and goes will with Grand Finale.
Seems slow, but a lot of fun. Keep in mind that this doesn't specify SHRs summoned from your Hero Power. Just SHRs in general!
Pretty hype card. Kabal Songstealer was a 5-mana 5/5 that only silenced a minion and saw some decent play. I doubt this will be used for its copy effect and more so for its silence; the copy is just a bonus.
At the very least, it's a fine addition to highlander decks.
I Know a Guy, who Knows a Guy... who also Knows a Guy.
Flightmaster Dungar (play on curve for damage, or healing if needed later on)
With that, some burst damage, and a damage hero power (hunter, DH, shadow priest, mage, rogue, hunter), you will have 80% win rate against mage.
Class suggestions that you may not have considered include Imprisoned Antaen, Bearshark, Oh My Yogg!, Counterspell, Shenanigans, Cloak of Shadows, Tickatus, Altar of Fire, Felsoul Jailer, Psyfiend, Void Shard
Enjoy the easy climb while quest mage is overplayed, it won't last forever !
I don't concede against Oh My Yogg!. It just doesn't feel like a good thing to do. I usually just test with smaller spells or I'll try and think about what my spell could turn in to. It depends on my situation, really. If I still have the coin, I'll throw the coin out. It usually works in my favor. The same can go with higher cost spells. I don't see Oh My Yogg! as annoying or hard to play against. You just have to pick and choose your battles. Don't just throw out any spell, instead, take some time and think about your play. That doesn't mean rope every turn, but if you know your opponent is playing secrets, there's a high chance they'll have Oh My Yogg! and that means you just have to think about what to do. If you know they've already cast 2 Oh My Yogg!'s then you don't have to worry.
TL;DR Just play around it
Mine's been blue since the release of classic format. It's independent of account, platform, or installation so I think it's just a "feature" for everyone. I hope they remove it. Maybe we can pay 5 gold to remove it? That's also been bugging me for a while
THEY FINALY MADE LIGHTNING STORM STOP TILTING PEOPLE YES!!