Same old same old.
- Registered User
Member for 1 year, 2 months, and 26 days
Last active Mon, Mar, 22 2021 01:48:57
- 1 Follower
- 103 Total Posts
- 89 Thanks
Sep 7, 2020N0xshus posted a message on What are your top 3 least favorite cards of this expansion to play against?Posted in: General Discussion
Sep 3, 2020N0xshus posted a message on Hearthstone Developer Alec Dawson Discusses Upcoming ChangesPosted in: News
Wow that Totem buff is really good. The 2 overload was so crippling ,
Sep 3, 2020Posted in: 61% Gidra Totem Shaman.
Bomb warrior is a little slower than the main meta decks at the moment so, you should mulligan for Totemic Reflection and Splitting Axe. try the classic Totem shaman opening. Turn one Tour Guide, or Surging Tempest, turn two a 2 mana totem or coin + Mana Tide Totem + a Totemic Might to keep them alive, turn 3 Totemic Reflection Turn 4 Splitting Axe. If this is unavailable then you wanna try and make the most of you Totem Goliath, get him out as soon as possible. He does have a lot of board clears so it can be annoying.
To be honest I haven't encountered many Warriors so the deck is really designed to counter them.
Sep 3, 2020Posted in: General Discussion
I think its more so the time in between buffs and nerfs. I think a monthly buff and nerf to a couple cards would be really cool for the game. just small tweaks here and there on more of a regular basis. At the start of every month for example.
Sep 2, 2020Posted in: 61% Gidra Totem Shaman.
I don't know how you have no totems to buff, There's 6 totems in the deck + two 0 cost Totems and your hero power. To be honest I've never had this problem the whole time I've played this deck. There's definitely something your doing wrong.
I recommend learning to use you Totem Goliath. Use your cheaper totems and buff them with 0 cost cards to keep the board going. Save your Totemic Reflection for Totem Goliath or Mana Tide Totem if you have splitting axe turn 4 and your confident they wont clear your board. This is what I do if its not a prefect draw. It's not an easy deck to play. There's a lot of synergy. You will have to take losses to understand how it works.
Sacrifice your EVIL totems and Trick totems early game, these are expandable. Storm's wrath is important, use it turn 2 or 3 on 2 minions if you have to in order to gain more board strength.
I hope you keep trying because I'm having a good time with the deck. Thanks for the feed back, ill try help more as much as I can.
Hopefully we can get more people optimizing the deck. Its quite hard as 1 person.
Aug 31, 2020Posted in: Card Discussion
Trick Totem is a new Shaman/Mage card introduced with Scholomances Academy. What are the chances of getting a 'good' or 'bad' spell, that cost between 0-3 mana? Cards that have a chance of killing your minions or others will be labelled as Risky. One of the most important thing is how many minions are on board, some cards benefit from having just your minion up, example. Trick Totem + Totemic Reflection is very very good, but runs the risk of applying to one of the enemy minions if there is more than just the Trick Totem. Because of this, and that I'm too lazy to find out the exact details, I will just say +5% and -5% to each side of the statistics I find with this simple comparison will be enough.
So as you can see, by my poor visual observations and judgement. We have:
110 'Good spells' that would impact you in a positive way.
78 'Risky spells' that could impact you in both a negative or positive way
and 20 'Bad spells' which would do absolutely nothing or hurt you indefinitely in some way.
What I will do is move all the 'Risky spells' into the 'Bad' category.
So now we have 98 'Bad spells'
110 Good spells, 98 bad spells. 208 spells.
So from now on, whenever you play a Trick totem, you can be confident that you will roughly have a 52.9% chance of rolling something good and a 47.1% of rolling something bad. This is assuming that all 'Risky spells' impact you in a negative way.
Edit: If I've made a bad decision let me know in the comments and ill change it. Thanks.
Druid: Embiggen Adorable Infestation Claw Nature Studies Partner Assignment Treenforcements Worthy Expedition Breath of Dreams Dreamway Guardians Power of the Wild Rising Winds blessing of the ancient's Wild Growth secure the desk Crystalsong Portal
Hunter: Carrion Studies Demon Companion Explosive Trap Flare Freezing TrapPack Tactics Pressure Plate Scavenger's Ingenuity Snake Trap Snipe Animal Companion Deadly Shot Hunter's Pack Unleash the Hounds Misdirection Nine Lives
Mage: Devolving missle's Elemental Allies Font of Power Magic Trick Primordial Studies tomb of intellect Ancient Mysteries Apexis Smuggler Cram Session Incanter's Flow counter spell Flame WardIce Barrier Mirror Entity Netherwind Portal Spellbender Vaporize
Shaman: Earth Shock Lightning BoltAncestral Spirit Explosive Evolution Invocation of Frost Witch's Brew Lava Burst Lightning Breath Molten Blast Plague of Murlocs Serpentshrine Portal Totemic Reflection
Priest: Shadow Madness
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.