Battletag: Morthasa#2208 Region: EU Trade Only?: Yes, you go first. Status: Trade completed
From the way the text goes, I'd say "probably"
I'm not great at this game, but how about this? Battlecry: change the cost of the cards in your hand from mana to health (optionally, it could be for one turn only).
It would still allow for combo turns, but it would no longer be possible to draw and play much of your deck in a single turn, as only your initial hand would benefit from the mana-to-health exchange.
[...] how should I play without "I WILL CRUSH YOU"? [...]
Why, by telling every opponent to purchase your beard, of course!
Everyone who is missing it should acquire the Pizza Stone card back.
It is a moral imperative.
I mean, if you like the portrait, I'm glad for you, and if you see him as Kristoff, more power to you.
Me, I'd need some serious beer goggles before I saw a resemblance though.
To each their own I guess *shrug*
I went with Nightslayer Valeera, because I honestly think she looks best among the ten portraits, plus I'm not really a fan of the Maiev portrait and I'm quite far from getting 1000 wins.
As for the others, my ranking (from most desirable to least) is as follows:
1) Demonbane Illidan - I honestly like this portrait, looks quite intense.
2) Cenarion Malfurion - an interesting, more "forestal" take, but I already have other alternates I like
3) Garrosh of Might - finally a Garrosh who wears a shirt! Were it not for Deathwing, this would rank higher
4) Felheart Gul'dan - definitely looking rad, but, like with Garrosh, N'Zoth has set up a defensive perimeter around my Warlock portrait.
5) Giantslayer Rexxar - an improvement over he 1000-win portrait (though anything is better IMO than "suddenly looks 100 years old" Rexxar), but I prefer Alleira
6) Earthfury Thrall - I like this take, but I already have enough alternates I like to push this away from the "priority" list
7) Uther Lawbringer - Uther got jacked here! While I would like to complete the "Book series", I already have Arthas and the 1000-win portrait, both of which look better IMO
8) Arcanist Jaina - I like her, but, as with Uther, the numerous available alternates make her less desirable
and last and most definitely least
9) Anduin of Prophecy - the prophecy apparently being "The King will get run over by a raindeer and, while he heals, we'll have to cast in his role an understudy sporting Boris Johnson's haircut, hoping nobody will notice the difference". Skip.
Cupcake was my first cardback. Seeing it in the shop is oddly nostalgic.