- watch Shadybunny 's stream, he's the best to learn the basic concepts because he takes the time to explain the logic behind them. If he's offline, watch the VODS.
- triple T1 only if they are economy or weaver (in general)
- level whenever the gold fits or you feel strong enough (if you don't want lots of minions from the tier you're in)
- only roll on a tier if you need more than 1-2 specific minions from it
- buy minions that open up strategies (i.e. shields and taunts if quilboars are in)
- don't go for weak (in combat) scaling units like Nomi if you are weak and it's past turn 7 or 8
- watch what your opponent is playing for positioning (and tech accordingly from turn 8-9 and after)
- don't plan too much for the future (but point 3 still applies), always try to win the next fight
I play on EU. You can add me if you want, I might come spectate now and then, but I'm only 8.5-9k mmr so far. I mostly play around 8pm/1am while watching movies with my girlfriend.
Tip 2: Thankyou. I will consider that when playing
Tip7: Probably my weakest area. Sometimes I get tunnel vision and should really consider opponents more and plan ahead.
I like your name. I too am a triple enjoyer