I think it's probably better to have an extra of each so you can draw them earlier, Warrior doesn't have many ways to draw. Found an extra Charge or Raging Worgen? Use them to your advantage while you get the rest of the combo.
- Registered User
Member for 7 years and 26 days
Last active Mon, May, 22 2023 19:30:53
- 0 Followers
- 34 Total Posts
- 26 Thanks
Mar 29, 2021Lopes710 posted a message on Classic OTK Worgen WarriorPosted in: Classic OTK Worgen Warrior
-3Lopes710 posted a message on MurWock ShamanPosted in: MurWock Shaman
I don't understand the "hype" about this deck, really.
It's just Unite the Murlocs + all the good Murloc cards. It has no Control (except Brrrloc), no board clear, (except the EIGHT mana Hagatha the Witch) and no sustain.
In the current meta, this deck gets absolutely crushed, even in Casual mode; unless you have a REALLY good draw order & mulligan.
2Lopes710 posted a message on Joker's Banana Ice Crime (VIDEO R.I.P.)Posted in: Joker's Banana Ice Crime (VIDEO R.I.P.)
I'm deeply disturbed.
3Lopes710 posted a message on Gunnolf's Wild Odd Quest Control WarriorPosted in: Gunnolf's Wild Odd Quest Control Warrior
Great deck! Would love to see it updated.
3Lopes710 posted a message on Budget Decks for Heroic KarazhanPosted in: Budget Decks for Heroic Karazhan
Please update!! No decks show up!
4Lopes710 posted a message on The Heal ZoolockPosted in: The Heal Zoolock
GG in videogame context usually means "Good game", indicating the end of a game.
2Lopes710 posted a message on Anti-Aggro/Midrange Quest WarriorPosted in: Anti-Aggro/Midrange Quest Warrior
You've convinced me to craft Elise the Trailblazer.
I've been having huge success with Azalina now! Stole an Amara + Zola (that won me a game)
4Lopes710 posted a message on [Legend] Odd Paladin - Incredible pressure.Posted in: [Legend] Odd Paladin - Incredible pressure.
Looking forward to the guide, I've used this deck (with really small alterations) for a long time, and I can't succeed much with it on low ranks. (20 to 15)
Haven't managed to get to rank 15 yet, but I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.
For example, I always have trouble finding value for Acherus Veteran's Battlecry and sometimes Blessing of Might too. I usually just use them on a Silver Hand Recruit and go face or eliminate a high health enemy minion, but they never last a turn.
2Lopes710 posted a message on Miracle Weapon PriestPosted in: Miracle Weapon Priest
I used to play Thief Preist a lot, and I LOVE Archbishop Benedictus. I tried to make this deck, but I had to do some changes cause I'm missing cards.
I don't have Lyra the Sunshard or Yogg-Saron, Hope's End, and those are really nice cards. (Plus some epic cards)
I replaced them by 2 Holy Novas, because I don't have Dragonfire Potion, and added 2 Shifting Shades and a Devour Mind just cause I love to steal the opponent's deck.
Thank you for the guide and decklist!
2Lopes710 posted a message on 81% Winrate Archivist PriestPosted in: 81% Winrate Archivist Priest
You "updated" this deck in the new patch just so it would show up when people looked for new decks.
There's still Patches the Pirate[card] and [card]Corridor Creeper there, which don't seem that useful.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
450Chimera posted a message on 1500 XP Quest Trading - Play A Friend! (#7)Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
HearthPwn staff is not responsible for users' actions outside of this domain.
Your account must be 7 days old to post in this thread, and you must read and follow the rules.
TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Read and follow the trading procedures below for the least possible risk.
- Do not trade with anyone who adds you with their "real id" (Example: "Alvaro Godoy").
- Do not trade with anyone who asks you to add their "main account".
- You will get scammed; they are probably blacklisted.
- Do not add any tag other than what is posted here.
EVERY POST MUST CONFORM TO THIS FORMAT
Trade Only?: Yes/No
ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION IS PERMITTED
- Do not reply to anyone in this thread for any reason.
- If you must contact another user, please send a PM.
- Do not post to "warn" others that you got scammed.
- Your single post must conform the format above.
- If you have an issue that requires moderator attention, use a PM or report the post only.
DO NOT POST WITHOUT HAVING THE QUEST
- Absolutely no begging or asking for gold for any reason.
- Lying about having the quest will get you blacklisted.
- Bartering for anything but the same quest is not permitted.
POSTING IS LIMITED
- Your HearthPwn account must be at least 7 days old to post in this thread.
- If you do not meet this requirement, your posts will be deleted automatically.
- Do not add tags posted by accounts less than 7 days old.
- If your post is deleted do not continue to post.
- You may make only one (1) post at a time in this thread. You may post only one (1) battletag.
- If you did not find someone after three (3) hours you may re-post; No less.
- If you have the quest in multiple regions please do not make multiple posts.
- No images or links are to be posted.
- Prove you have the quest in the game; See "Proof Challenge" below.
- Any post that breaks these rules is subject to deletion and, at moderators' discretion, a warning.
- Clearly edit your post when you are done. You may want to remove your battletag after completion!
THESE RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED
- The user that posted in this thread will be the user that starts the second (2nd) match for a trade.
- If both users have posted, the newest account must start the first match.
- If you initiate a trade with someone, you must both complete your quest.
- If you do not complete your end of the trade, you will be blacklisted.
- Do not name & shame others. It is fine to thank the user you dealt with if everything went well!
- Do not post anyone else's battletag.
- If you scam anyone your tag is guaranteed to make the blacklist.
- We will know if you do, don't screw around.
- Warnings and/or bans will result at moderators' discretion.
- Zero tolerance for scamming.
Consistently breaking the rules or causing problems may get you blacklisted as well.
- The adding user starts the first game, the posting user starts the second game. This will help prevent scams.
- If both users have posted in this thread, the newest account must go first.
- If they refuse to go first, proceed with caution.
- If a user that posted in this thread scammed you, report them.
- When somebody has the "Play a Friend!" quest it will show the person being challenged in-game.
- If you are intent on trading your quest with someone it is recommended you conduct a "proof challenge".
- A proof challenge involves both players agreeing to challenge each other in to see the quest.
- If the other person refuses a proof challenge, be careful. It is likely they don't actually have the quest.
- Avoid any other methods of "proof" like screenshots. Screenshots are always from the past.
- Honesty and good judgement is key.
- Somebody has to go first, but the only guaranteed way to not get scammed is to go second.
- If anyone is aggressive about making you go first and/or threatens you, they are probably trying to scam.
- Carelessness will lead to you getting scammed. There is a blacklist of known scammers, reference it.
THE PROOF CHALLENGE
Please follow these steps to complete a proof challenge:
1. Check the blacklist.
2. Player 1 challenges adding user to prove they have the quest.
3. Player 2 declines the challenge.
4. Player 2 challenges posting user to prove they have the quest.
5. Player 1 accepts and game #1 is played.
6. Player 1 challenges adding user and game #2 is played.
If you made it to the bottom of this post and found this thread useful, let us know with an up-vote!
2smilyfox posted a message on MurWock ShamanPosted in: MurWock Shaman
This deck sucks Big Time!!
2mamie posted a message on [PvE][Kz][F2P] Magic Mirror heroic with Mill Rogue (+ guide)Posted in: [PvE][Kz][F2P] Magic Mirror heroic with Mill Rogue (+ guide)
I tried several times Malygos Rogue but even with a good hand, it seems to be infeasible due several reasons, including :
- Counterspells which slows impact your final burst
- the aggressive style of the Mirror's deck, (IMHO you can hardly let survive Flamewaker or Sorcerer's Apprentice alive, which force you to waste some spells.
- and finally due to its 45HP.
What can I tell you so far:
- Elven Minstrel is mandatory on first turns (you could restart the game if you do not have this card after the mulligan).
- Any card of the combo especially Kobold Illusionist and Malygos.
- Fan of Knives to clean the board.
But even with the appropriate cards in hand, I doubt it could work. I was able to get down the Mirror's life to 24HP on T8 before dying... The problem is that you can hardly introduce some creatures in this deck and so hardly improve your survivability... which seems not sufficient.
For druid decks I don't know, I rarely play this class.
3nazza88 posted a message on Infinite Flamewaker 6-ShooterPosted in: Infinite Flamewaker 6-Shooter
*Flamewaker not a Flamewalker
4MemeArbiter posted a message on IceTea's Odd Druid with Fungalmancer!Posted in: IceTea's Odd Druid with Fungalmancer!
Any Bittertide Hydra and Living Mana replacements?
2Synonimous posted a message on Anti-Aggro/Midrange Quest WarriorPosted in: Anti-Aggro/Midrange Quest Warrior
Glad you like it!
Yep non-odd/even variants have proven more successful (personally), Elise is just amazing in the majority of decks she can be put in so it's a safe craft.
Azalina really should be used late game when your hand is getting low but you have some cushioning, ideally at this point in time you should be less concerned about the board and more concerned about fatigue wars etc. Ideal drops include when your opponent has an ezari in hand (from sealing a ton) so you can trade destroying decks. I personally have won many games solely because of azalina'ing the amara quest priest reward and utilizing the resources in the priest's hand to outlast them. It's really more of a feel which you establish over time.
Abomination is definetely a safe replacement!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.