I know this doesnt go here but since its a good vibes threat I'll post it anyway!
Lion#11708 NA - Just looking to add more people to my friendlist! Gets lonely sometimes =)
EDIT: Spreadsheet is currently on hold, and possibly cancelled, due to Google sheet limitations.
I created a Hearthstone spreadsheet for personal use and decided I might as well share it if anyone else is interested. The spreadsheet is meant to be used by syncing with your HSReplay collection. (You can still input data manually if desired.)
Link: Hearthstone & You (v3.72)
You will need a Google account to be able to make changes! Log on your account, then go to "File" > "Make a copy...". This will create a personal copy for you that you can edit. (Don't forget to bookmark your personal copy for easy access.)
How it works:
- You will need to setup the auto sync with HSReplay on the 'Quick Overview' sheet. When setup correctly it will automatically retrieve your card collection. (It can take a while to load everything though.)
- After the data has been retrieved from HSReplay, you can check the 'My Collection' sheet to look at your card collection. (
Alternatively there are several hidden sheets that show each class + neutrals seperately if you prefer.)
- If you want to order your card lists differently, go to "Data" > "Named Ranges...", then select the appropriate range on your right. Once the range is highlighted, right-click on the selection and choose "Sort range...". A pop-up window appears, check the "Data has header row" option and choose which columns to sort by.
- It's been designed on and for widescreen monitors.
- When first loading the spreadsheet it might take a few seconds to load due to all the data being imported from HSReplay.
- The cards are sorted by Class > Legal Format > Set # > Mana Cost > Card Name by default.
"User" sheets (Meant to be easy to read.)
- The "My Collection" sheet holds an overview of all the cards in your collection. If you have the max. playable copies for a card, the cell containing the card's name will turn green. Otherwise it will be red. (There are also hidden sheets that show each class + neutrals separately if you prefer.)
- Has an "Overview" sheet to setup syncronization with HSReplay. Also shows an overview of your Standard and Wild collection (# and % of missing cards/required dust) + each of the Standard sets + each Standard card by rarity.
- Has a "(P) Collection Summary" sheet showing the amount of playable cards seperated by card set & rarity, as well as totals. (Note: The information here is rendered in semi user-friendly way.)
- Has a "(P) Dust Calculation" sheet which contains all calculations regarding required dust for crafting seperated by card set & rarity, as well as totals. (Note: The information here is rendered in semi user-friendly way.)
"Behind the Scenes" sheets (Hidden by default, but can be viewed if wanted.)
- Has a "Card DB" sheet which acts as a database for all (collectible) cards. This holds all information of every card. The data was pulled straight from the Hearthstone client.
- Has a "DB Support" sheet which acts as a support for other sheets. (Holds no information worth viewing to a user.)
- Has a "HSReplay Import Data" sheet which holds all the raw data imported from HSReplay. (Holds no information worth viewing to a user.)
- All of the uncraftable cards are still counted in the dust calculations, even though they can't be crafted/disenchanted. (To be fixed.... Maybe...)
- When using an order similar to the in-game order (Mana Cost > Card Name), there will be a few differences. This is caused by cards containing an apostrophe or dash in their name. In-game these symbols are ignored, but the spreadsheet will not and thus some cards might be reversed. (It would be quite cumbersome to change this, so I won't.)
- The dual- & tri-class cards are sorted in the Neutral list and thus appear there for the purposes of the collection summary/dust calculations, rather than under their specific classes. (Might change this later, but I'm not sure how yet.)
- Most of the image links in the Card DB are incomplete or not working. (Could be fixed in the future, but it's not very important to myself.)
- You can choose to mark a card as "Wanted" in your collection. This information was used in previous versions for probability calculations. I've decided to keep it for now, but it's not being used in calculations anymore.
You put the rogue legendary in the neutral part of the cards, lmao
I really need that shit. Just like how Heroes of the storm increased maximum hero level to 20, Hearthstone needs to reward players who enjoy playing like specific few classes, maybe one even.
2000 win is overkill, 1000 win would be fair. And i want the reward to be different golden art/animation for the same hero. Like Malfurion would turn into Malfurion with Stag hat (Malfurion master skin in HoTS). And Uther with full plate armor and helmet. Idk it just sounds silly to me now
newer players would love to obtain some of the older card backs - ARE YOU KIDDING ME? card backs are the only thing us beta players have that newbis can't craft!!!!
- Molten Giant was nerfed mainly because Handlock was using too many evergreen cards. They wanted to see that change up.
Well, good work then, destroying the complete archetype changed it up a lot.