3. Professor Putricide
You should try out Wild.
Once you craft a deck there, you can play it as long as you want.
It doesn't even have to be an expensive one, Odd and Even decks are generally cheap, Secret Mage and Discard Warlock are easy to build.
There are also a lot more cards you can replace a certain one you're missing.
I have these cards in my collection for a while, but I haven't been able to use them anywhere decently. I'm thinking about disenchanting them.
I main Wild with off meta decks.
- Nozari: There are already better healing oprion for Paladin, it's hard to imagine (in the ever evolving nature of Wild) that a 10 cost Project Reno is what this class will need.
- Elise the Trailblazer: Very weak value generator in 2020. Un' Goro cards are generally not bad, but they are very synergy specific. What deck needs a card that a few turns lazer MIGHT give you some synergy value. Baleful Banker or Archivist Elysiana is better if you want to avoid fatigue.
- Lakkari Sacrifice: I REALLY like this card, but after years of experimenting, I have to admit Discard Lock is better without it. It's a tough one because I'm emotionally attached to it.
- Rhok'delar: I also really enjoy Spell Hunter, but I rarely played this card during my games. It's too slow for 7 mana, we have a many cheaper card generators in the mid game with bigger impact on the board.
- Dragoncaller Alanna: Opened her one year ago, I was happy about her, but I never played it ever since. She takes a lot of build up to became effective.
- Woecleaver: Opened it a few weeks ago. I'm really curious about Big Warrior, but it's a very expensive deck. I'm not sure if I want to invest that much dust to a "maybe-decent" deck.
- Grand Lackey Erkh: Love the art, but seems too slow for Wild.
- Kel'Thuzad: I like him, but he's too situational to be good.
- Prince Keleseth: He has to compete with EVERY two drop in the whole game. During his golden age lacked good two cost cards.
- Bandersmosh: I'm not a big fan of Legendaries that create other Legendaries.
- Chameleos: I've played him in my Razakus Priest, but he's easily replaceable.
- Cloning Gallery: Not a big fan of Big Priest. Hard to combo with it.
- The Amazing Reno: I ain't no Reno fangirl. I'm into my man Yogg-Saron.
- Alexstrasza (original): How good is she in Wild? It was a long time since I've included her in any of my decks. Everyone says she's a keep Legendary, but I mostly see her only played by Discover cards.
- Hagatha the Witch (original): I like her, I'll probably keep her, I'm just curious.
- Fel Lord Betrug and Dr. Morrigan: I've tried some Plot Twist Warlock here and there, but it didn't turned out that opressive.
- Kalimos Primal Lord: I generally enjoy Elemental decks, but I'm not sure about him. I'll probably keep her just like Hagatha, I'm just curious.
- Tess Greymane: I've crafter her twice, but she generally just not good enough.
- Archmage Antonidas: Quest just cheated him with giants and the Reno shell. He became homeless.
- Lady Liadrin: Ehh... slow, too expensive to build around her.
- Justicar Trueheart: Crafted her for Dead Man's hand Warrior, mostly keep.
- Anka, the Buried: Ehh... where should I use her? Some combo potential in the future...
- The Caverns Below: REALLY like Quest Rogue, but I don't know how on earth to make it work around Secret Mages and Demon Hunters.
- Unite the Murlocs: Opened it recently. I've found Murloc Shaman a little boring.
I'm considering to buy the preorder bundle. It it worth to use Amazon Coins? Is this method still usable?
Is so, is there a guide which can help me to how to do the shopping exactly?
I'm from Hungary if that counts in anything.
It's hard to nerf these Mage decks because there is no truly op card in it's own, the enormous amount of synergy is what makes these decks truly impressive.
Printing Flame Ward and Flakmage was the biggest mistake in the past year. They erased Secret Mage's and Quest Mage's only weakness: Swarm. They did the same with Aluneth to card draw a while ago.
Looks like Hir'eek, the Bat came a year too early.
As it leaked, seems like the new class's Hero Power be: 1 mana: Gain +1 Attack.
Would it be simply "Gain +2 Attack" or "Gain +3 Attack"?
Baku Demon Hunter will be my day one deck regardless.
Or Even Demon Hunter. Tier 1 already bois.