So, so much value with this card. Any, I mean any, F2P player, no matter if newbie or hardcore veteran, would benefit from it. As F2P you would never have so much dust to craft all those cards to try out all decks. I'm F2P since closed beta, trying to craft 2-3 most interesting/top decks every expansion, but there is always some gap in my decks preventing me from truly refining my decks. Even if I get all cards I wanted, it's just one deck and playing with it gets stale after a while.
Consider those pros for Whizbang the Wonderful:
1. FUN! Much fun. Good synergies, strong minions, hard to earn or craft legendaries/epics, variety in decks rotation. You won't get bored as quickly as you would be playing your own collected/crafted 2-3 decks.
2. New refreshing decks for classes you normally play. Opens up new ideas for your own decks.
3. You can get experience with classes/decks you would never play anyway. Opens up new ideas for your own decks.
4. You can experiment with new cards and decks after expansion release. No risk in crafting new cards. That's enormous value for present and future expansions.
5. Strong, optimised or near-almost optimised decks. Yes, they are no T0 or even T1 sharply refined net-decks, but very solid T2-T3 materials nevertheless. I guess till at least rank 5 you have chances to win with every one of any of the 18.
6. All is gold and shiny! But you might feel a bit dizzy after a while, so consider crafting non-golden version.
7. You don't need any other card to enjoy Hearthstone than this one. Really. I mean it.
TL;DR Best 3200 dust invested in this game for my 5 years of experience with this game. I'm pretty damn sure it will be the same for you.