Saturday, August 2, 2014
- Added new sections under advertising
- Clarification that we allow teams/guilds/clans to advertise on our Players and Teams discussion forum without consent.
- Clarification that we do not allow premium content websites to be linked to on the site, regardless of intent.
Saturday, October 11, 2014
- Updated warning point numbers.
- Added section on vote manipulation.
- Removed section on multiple accounts as this is now covered under vote manipulation.
Sunday, March 8, 2015
- Added new section concerning Vote Harassment.
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- Added new section concerning Player Deck Association Abuse.
Thursday, July 2, 2015
- Added new section for Vote Begging.
Friday, March 24, 2017
- We are now also enforcing the Twitch Community Guidelines.
Wednesday, August 17, 2017
- Added section about Post Text Color and Font Size
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
- Added section for "Videos in Deck Comments". This has been a policy internally for a long time and we're now making it public as it should have been.
Thursday, March 08, 2018
- Added section "Writing in Languages Other Than English". Like our last update, this was a policy we've had since the start of the site but it was not public.
Tuesday, May 4th, 2021
- There was no change in policy or rules, but we revamped some of the Warnings we issue to be more logical and relevant to current age in their naming and the amount of points they are worth. For instance, no longer both a "Hateful Langue" and "Hate Speech" warning, but just a singular "Hateful Language" warning.