The last card must represent the mission, or the plan I think
- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 2 months, and 1 day
Last active Fri, Nov, 22 2019 11:08:20
- 1 Follower
- 127 Total Posts
- 149 Thanks
Dec 8, 2018Posted in: Card Discussion
You guys, i want to ask about your opinions about the best legendary card in this set. What is your bet?
I'll stick with Mojomaster Zihi.
I think, while it is not the strongest legendary in the set, that Hex Lord Malacrass will be very useful for slow mage decks. I also got surprised by how good is Shirvallah, the Tiger in multiple paladin decks, as it turns out that dropping Shirvallah's cost to 0 is pretty easy in those decks
Aug 12, 2018FlashCam posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place! V2Posted in: General Discussion
Dear control warlocks,
Stop having Rin, the First Disciple on curve. It's oppressive. Thanks.
Aug 11, 2018FlashCam posted a message on What are the most craf legendary and the must dust ?Posted in: General Discussion
Even if the golden legendaries look terrible, I would hold on them until the meta is settled in 2 weeks. Maybe then you can choose to craft and disenchant whatever you want.
Aug 4, 2018FlashCam posted a message on Let us know what is the first deck you want to try in the upcoming expansion and why!!Posted in: General Discussion
Jul 28, 2018FlashCam posted a message on Group therapy! Need to blow off steam? Mega salty? Here is the place! V2Posted in: General Discussion
Eat a ****ing dick! This stupid game's RNG is beyond rigged. Of the last 23 times I have played Unidentified Maul, 18 of the boosts have been Taunt. Literally the only boost that doesn't win me the game on multiple occasions and I get it almost every time. 1/4 probability my a**.
Are you playing odd paladin ? If yes, then you shouldn't
Jul 24, 2018FlashCam posted a message on New Priest Legendary Spell - Zerek's Cloning GalleryPosted in: Card Discussion
Won't see play for the same reason Lady in White didn't see play
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Mar 29, 2018Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
HearthPwn staff is not responsible for users' actions outside of this domain.
Your account must be 7 days old to post in this thread, and you must read and follow the rules.
TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Read and follow the trading procedures below for the least possible risk.
- Do not trade with anyone who adds you with their "real id" (Example: "Alvaro Godoy").
- Do not trade with anyone who asks you to add their "main account".
- You will get scammed; they are probably blacklisted.
- Do not add any tag other than what is posted here.
EVERY POST MUST CONFORM TO THIS FORMAT
Trade Only?: Yes/No
ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION IS PERMITTED
- Do not reply to anyone in this thread for any reason.
- If you must contact another user, please send a PM.
- Do not post to "warn" others that you got scammed.
- Your single post must conform the format above.
- If you have an issue that requires moderator attention, use a PM or report the post only.
DO NOT POST WITHOUT HAVING THE QUEST
- Absolutely no begging or asking for gold for any reason.
- Lying about having the quest will get you blacklisted.
- Bartering for anything but the same quest is not permitted.
POSTING IS LIMITED
- Your HearthPwn account must be at least 7 days old to post in this thread.
- If you do not meet this requirement, your posts will be deleted automatically.
- Do not add tags posted by accounts less than 7 days old.
- If your post is deleted do not continue to post.
- You may make only one (1) post at a time in this thread. You may post only one (1) battletag.
- If you did not find someone after three (3) hours you may re-post; No less.
- If you have the quest in multiple regions please do not make multiple posts.
- No images or links are to be posted.
- Prove you have the quest in the game; See "Proof Challenge" below.
- Any post that breaks these rules is subject to deletion and, at moderators' discretion, a warning.
- Clearly edit your post when you are done. You may want to remove your battletag after completion!
THESE RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED
- The user that posted in this thread will be the user that starts the second (2nd) match for a trade.
- If both users have posted, the newest account must start the first match.
- If you initiate a trade with someone, you must both complete your quest.
- If you do not complete your end of the trade, you will be blacklisted.
- Do not name & shame others. It is fine to thank the user you dealt with if everything went well!
- Do not post anyone else's battletag.
- If you scam anyone your tag is guaranteed to make the blacklist.
- We will know if you do, don't screw around.
- Warnings and/or bans will result at moderators' discretion.
- Zero tolerance for scamming.
Consistently breaking the rules or causing problems may get you blacklisted as well.
- The adding user starts the first game, the posting user starts the second game. This will help prevent scams.
- If both users have posted in this thread, the newest account must go first.
- If they refuse to go first, proceed with caution.
- If a user that posted in this thread scammed you, report them.
- When somebody has the "Play a Friend!" quest it will show the person being challenged in-game.
- If you are intent on trading your quest with someone it is recommended you conduct a "proof challenge".
- A proof challenge involves both players agreeing to challenge each other in to see the quest.
- If the other person refuses a proof challenge, be careful. It is likely they don't actually have the quest.
- Avoid any other methods of "proof" like screenshots. Screenshots are always from the past.
- Honesty and good judgement is key.
- Somebody has to go first, but the only guaranteed way to not get scammed is to go second.
- If anyone is aggressive about making you go first and/or threatens you, they are probably trying to scam.
- Carelessness will lead to you getting scammed. There is a blacklist of known scammers, reference it.
THE PROOF CHALLENGE
Please follow these steps to complete a proof challenge:
1. Check the blacklist.
2. Player 1 challenges adding user to prove they have the quest.
3. Player 2 declines the challenge.
4. Player 2 challenges posting user to prove they have the quest.
5. Player 1 accepts and game #1 is played.
6. Player 1 challenges adding user and game #2 is played.
If you made it to the bottom of this post and found this thread useful, let us know with an up-vote!
Apr 26, 2019Posted in: News
Dunno if it's posted somewhere already, but there are pack rewards for log in into game every day of championship. Today it was one Witchwood pack, tomorrow will be one Boomsday pack, and the next day will probably be one Rastakhan pack.
Make sure you start Hearthstone every day because if you miss a day, you lose that day's pack for good.
Mar 21, 2019S3ScH posted a message on Three New Cards - Improve Morale, Rafaam's Scheme, Omega DevastatorPosted in: News
Glad, they used the original art of Omega Defender again
Mar 19, 2019Dr_Horus posted a message on Best Standard Mid-March Hearthstone Decks - Last Chance to Play These Decks!Posted in: News
'' We have turned our curse into
our strengthHall of fame ''
Mar 14, 2019EbonyMaw posted a message on Hearthstone's Next Expansion In Dalaran? Leaked ImagePosted in: News
one of the hero powers is "discover a card, keep all three". why? I feel like it would be simpler if you just said "add 3 random cards to your hand".
Mar 13, 2019Superkowboj1 posted a message on BY THE POWER OF RAGNAROS IS THIS WEEK'S TAVERN BRAWLPosted in: News
I HAVE THE POWER! I mean we all have...
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.