• 0

    posted a message on 1500 XP Quest Trading - Play A Friend! (#7)

    Battletag: Uncia#2791
    Region: EU
    Trade Only?: Yes, you go first

     Done!

    Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on 1500 XP Quest Trading - Play A Friend! (#7)

    Battletag: Uncia#2791

    Region: EU

    Trade only?: Yes, you go first

     Done

    Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
  • 1

    posted a message on Dalaran Heist is a bummer

    The reasoning is very simple, unfortunately. The full expansion releases are a lot more profitable for Blizz - a full adventure you'd spend $20 on no matter who you are, while an expansion the hard-core players will drop easily ten times or more on to get a full card selection (and even the basic pre-order now is $50+). So while the old adventures made it a lot easier for players to stay in the game (with them alternating you had eight months to get all the cards from a "full expansion"), it probably made them a bit less cash in the short run. 

    Posted in: General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on 1500 XP Quest Trading - Play A Friend! (#7)

    Battletag: Uncia#2791

    Region: EU

    Trade Only?: Yes, you go first.

    Trade found

    Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on 1500 XP Quest Trading - Play A Friend! (#7)

    Battletag: Uncia#2791

    Region: EU

    Trade only: Yes, you go first.

    Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on 1500 XP Quest Trading - Play A Friend! (#7)

    Battletag: uncia#2791

    Region: EU

    Trade only? : Yes, you go first

     Done!

    Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on 1500 XP Quest Trading - Play A Friend! (#7)

    Just 80g quest trade

    Battletag: Uncia#2791
    Region: EU
    Trade Only?: Yes, you go first

    Done

    Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on 1500 XP Quest Trading - Play A Friend! (#7)

    Battletag: Uncia#2791
    Region: EU
    Trade Only?: Yes, you first.

    Done

    Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
  • 1

    posted a message on Duel of the Death Knights - Tavern Brawl #171

    A perfect time to get the "3 victories with druid or rogue" quest...

    Posted in: Tavern Brawl
  • 2

    posted a message on about zerek...

    I would expect not, because it says "you", and it's not you casting Inner Fire, it's the Lady in White.

     

    Posted in: General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on Shudderwock mechanics

    Did he perhaps use a murmuring elemental with his Grumble and/or Wock?

    Posted in: General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on 1500 XP Quest Trading - Play A Friend! (#7)

    Battletag: Uncia#2791

    Region: EU

    Trade only? Yes, you first

     Trade with Youlex above

    Posted in: Players and Teams Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on What do you want from the Boomsday Expansion

     Overall, what I really wish for but know can't happen until they do some real rotational redesign is this:

    A metagame that doesn't have as polarized matchups. Playing and losing isn't an issue, but when I queue into a game, I want a chance to actually play a game. If I queue into a matchup where I have a 5% chance to win isn't fun. I'd even argue that queueing into a matchup where I have a 95% to win isn't fun either - it may be a welcome reprieve if you've had a losing streak, but long-term and for the health of the game? No fun at all. The games that are the most fun are the ones where you actually need to PLAY and it isn't just about whether that Big Druid drew Oakheart early, or whether the Shudderwock player hit that 80% chance of not fizzling his sequence and got at least one Shudder back to hand after playing half an hour of removal cards and taunts.

    This also makes suboptimal decks overall more viable - if you have ultra-polarizing decks out that insta-win against a whole category (no matter if they are aggro killers or control killers), that also means that experimental or otherwise suboptimal decks of those categories become entirely useless once you leave rank 25, since you'll still auto-lose against a large portion, and then have a bad matchup or at least not a 95% win rate against the others.

    I think this RPS meta also increases netdecking to a large degree. When playing on my fairly fresh F2P account, starting play at Rank 25 I still end up going up against high tier meta decks from the very beginning at least half the time, while the other half is suboptimal decks trying to claw their way to the five wins for the month. There's no reason at all why a meta deck should be hanging out at that kind of rank and the fact that it happens is a failure in game design on Blizzard's part...

    Posted in: General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on What do you want from the Boomsday Expansion

    I do hope it's not just the mech version of Old Gods where half the minions were just corrupted versions of old cards.

    Posted in: General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on What do you want from the Boomsday Expansion
    Quote from Wingdude22 >>
    Quote from Doompuppy >>

    Some kind of tools to have a chance to counter infinite combo decks (such as Shudderwock) that play their entire combo from hand.

    Right now, if you play any kind of slow deck it doesn't matter what you tech in, queueing into a deck of the Shudderwock style means you're 95% autolose no matter what you do, and there's nothing you can do with your deck to improve your chances other than "scrap it and play aggro".

     Yeah, B.Kibler also mentioned that . 

    Also maybe something that blocks heropowers for a couple turns ( Mindbreaker gets removed very easy) . The DKs , specially Jaina and Guhldan are way to strong imo.

     Part of me really wants to see a neutral minion with Battlecry: Silence all minions in the opponent's hand. It would work as a potential counter to crazy combos, but you still have the skill aspects of when to play it as you have to try to determine when they have the key combo pieces before you play it.

    Posted in: General Discussion
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.