Trade only?: Yes. I will show you the quest and you go first.
I will go in time. For now, HearthPwn is still my choice. There is no point in hastening the abandonment of it; and deep down I have the irrational hope that it will not be shut down after all.
Habits die hard and there is certain pride to be drawn out of being at a site still under construction and being an early adopter. I will be there when the time comes.
Because her hair is on fire.
1. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Can get stale, but every time an expansion hits, it's go time.
2. Dies Irae: Amantes Amentes - Edgelord, the VN. I love it.
3. King's Bounty: The Dark Side - Last one of the franchise, last one I'm playing. Time to bring it all to a close. It's sad and happy at the same time.
4. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - I am not going to play 2 or 3 until I finish this one; but damn it's... not too good.
5. Vampire: The Masquerade: Redemption (Heavily Modded) - Since the next V:tM is dead on arrival (politics before game), this will have to do.
6. The Age of Decadence: Hard as F****, unforgiving and tons of replay value. Think Fallout 2.
That's for right now. My backlog is enough to last me 2-3 decades.
I gave up on this deck. I ended up replacing stuff with faster options because losses always were that I wasn't fast enough and ended up with a worse mech Hunter. Then I switched to actual mech hunter and found better results.
Still cool deck to try once or twice if you have the cards, if you don't mind the winrate.
Not hating or anything but, damn. Took me a few tries to understand that.
Pretty... unique style you got going on there.
Anyway. I suggest Replicating Menace. It has pseudo-charge whenever there's any mech in play; and it's a good card against matchups like Druid or Zoo since it spawns the little guys that can be used for trades. Honestly, in this meta a second Exploding Trap is not overdoing it, though. Rogues keep kicking my behind (and ladder is Rogue, Rogue, Warrior, Rogue, Warrior, Warrior, Rogue, Warlock), although the deck is fun alright.
I've been trying it in rank 10. I like it although with my meager skills I have not been able to climb. Mostly due to Rogues.
Have to vote for hunterace. Just look at that face. God, look at that face!
That thing comes by mah house, I kill it. He's smilin' like he's gonna have his way with me.
That's the face that wins tournaments.
Is it me, or this was a huge missed opportunity?
I mean, They could have placed the two eggs side by side at the bottom, and the two packs placed vertically one above the other. Then the whole thing would...
Yes, I will see myself out.