Significant improvements to the build.
- Dropped the Eggs in favor of Temple Berserker -- the Reborn Mechanic has natural synergy with the deck, and getting the berserk effect on a reanimated body ends up being much more aggressive and tempo positive.
- Brought in Hellfire for the dearth of aggro decks running around in the meta.
- Voodoo Doll can deal with additional single target problems without having to lean on a sole Copy of Siphon Soul, and it works great with multiple Lackeys (in addition to other cards).
- Dropped situational Deathrattles and pushed all-in on Anubisath Warbringer.
- Lifegain effects are plentiful enough without needing Deranged Docter
- Mechanical Dragon was decent but often left us with awkward tempo decisions.
- Anubisath Warbringer makes our hand MONSTEROUS when/if they clear the board after a plot twist -- further straining with our opponent's ability to cope with follow-up board states.
Elysiana and Hakaar were removed to test viability without them. They often complicate hand-sculpting and effect sequencing. -- especially since most games don't even need them to close the game. They may be needed again in the future if the meta shifts further toward control.