Lady Deathwhisper Boss Guide - The Lower Citadel
The third and final boss of the Lower Citadel you'll encounter is Lady Deathwhisper. You've got Valithria Dreamwalker on your side who is in need of your help! Help her and you'll win.
Lady Deathwhisper has a huge effective health pool with her base 30 health and 90 armor. You're equipped with Valithria Dreamwalker who has an incredible 30 attack! The downside? She needs to be at full health in order to dish out damage, and Lady Deathwhisper's Whisper of Death hero power is not going to make that fun.
So what are we going to do? We're definitely going to play with heals to ensure we can smack that Deathwhisper in the face with our dragon friend. We've been having fun with Priest. Casting Silence on Dreamwalker allows her to always attack so you don't have to worry about ensuring she is at full health. Priest also has lots of low-cost heals which brings her right up to full such as Circle of Healing, Flash Heal, and Binding Heal. Throw a Northshire Cleric into the mix and you got a healing stew, baby!
Things to Remember
- Deathwhisper's Hero Power is always cast at the start of her turn.
- Since Deathwhisper is having fun with the captive Emerald Dragon, she won't be attacked by the enemy as long as she is damaged.
- If you're going to Silence Valithria, make sure she isn't going to die to an enemy board since her special effect is now gone.
Upon completing this boss, and thus the Lower Citadel wing of this adventure, you will be given one Frozen Throne card pack. Enjoy!
Check out the full contents of Lady Deathwhisper's deck below.
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
|Minion (18)||Ability (12)|
Decks to Try
Looking for a community built deck to take on Lady Deathwhisper? We've got you covered! Find one of our favourite picks below or check out all Lady Deathwhisper decks.
|Minion (14)||Ability (16)|
- In World of Warcraft, Lady Deathwhisper is the second boss of the Icecrown Citadel raid.
- The stolen dragon Valithria Dreamwalker, is the first boss of the Frost Wing of Icecrown Citadel.
- This fight is quite close to how both the Deathwhisper and Valithria fights were in WoW.
- Deathwhisper had a huge shield (armor) that needed to be defeated before you could attack her.
- Valithria required your raid to fully heal her in order to win the fight. Waves of enemies would attack her.
- Upon losing all her armor, The Lich King pops up and states she should have put an Arcane Explosion in her deck.
Learn More About Knights of the Frozen Throne
Want to learn more about Hearthstone's Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion? We've got you covered! Head on over to our Frozen Throne guide to learn more about the new features, cards, adventure, and more!
Buy Cheaper Frozen Throne Card Packs!
This section contains Amazon affiliate links; They help the site!
If you're looking to a cheaper way to earn card packs, you can use Amazon Coins! All you need is an Android device (or emulator) that can install the Amazon Underground Appstore so that you can install the correct Hearthstone app.