High Justice Grimstone Boss Guide
Welcome to our High Justice Grimstone Blackrock Mountain Boss Guide. Below you can find more information on the Grimstone Fight.
Table of Contents
- Boss Overview
- Heroic Difficulty Strategy
- Blackrock Mountain Bosses
High Justice Grimstone is the second boss in the Blackrock Depths wing of the Blackrock Mountain adventure.
- His deck is filled to the top with Legendary minions - no spells.
Heroic Difficulty Strategy
If you're playing on normal difficulty, the same strategy can be applied, it's just an easier fight!
- On Grimstone's first turn, he will have 4 mana, or 5 with the Coin.
- Control his minions through whatever means necessary.
- Freeze, Mind Control, Mind Control Tech, Sap, Shadow Word: Pain are great examples of cards which can be used to control Grimstone's field.
- High-hitting AOE such as Flamestrike can be useful in a pinch.
Boss Card List
These are the cards that High Justice Grimstone uses in his decks.
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
Winning Deck Lists
Having trouble taking down High Justice Grimstone? These decks have been proven to work against him on Heroic Difficulty.
|Minion (11)||Ability (19)|
Upon defeating High Justice Grimstone for the first time, you will receive two copies of Gang Up, a Rogue spell.
Once you have earned the regular version of Gang Up, you can craft the golden version for 400 Arcane Dust.
Blackrock Mountain Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other Blackrock Mountain bosses. Click on their portrait below to learn more about the fight!
- Blackrock Depths - Wing 1
- Molten Core - Wing 2
- Blackrock Spire - Wing 3
- Blackwing Lair - Week 4
- Hidden Laboratory - Week 5