Rastakhan's Rumble - Card Reveals and Details for Hearthstone's Tenth Expansion
Hearthstone's Tenth Expansion is Rastakhan's Rumble! It launches December 4th, 2018.
- Loas! Each class is getting one of the ancient spirits that the Trolls worship.
- Spirits are a new mechanic - each class has one. They are minions with stealth for one turn.
- Overkill is a new keyword. If you deal more damage than the amount of remaining health a minion has, the effect will activate.
- The $50 pre-order brings a new cosmetic shaman hero to the game - King Rastakhan.
- In the single-player mode for Rastakhan’s Rumble, Rumble Run, compete for glory before cheering crowds in a no-holds-barred smackdown in the Gurubashi Arena! Players will choose a troll champion and climb the ranks in this gladiatorial contest to be crowned champion.
Rastakhan's Rumble Freebies
There are a few freebies available for logging in.
- A random Legendary Loa. This comes with two copies of the spirit card for the same class.
- Six Rastakhan card packs.
Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Order Bonuses
Like the last expansion, The Boomsday Project, there are two packages available to pre-order (you can buy both). This time around though, one is more budget oriented. You can pre-order the new expansion on Battle.net, here.
- "Ready to Rumble" Card Back
- 17 Card Packs
- Available for $19.99 USD
Rastakhan's Rumble Bundle
- New Alternate Shaman Hero: King Rastakhan
- "Ready to Rumble" Card Back
- 50 Card Packs
- Available for $49.99 USD
Details on the Loas
- Druid - Wardruid Loti, Champion of Gonk's Raptors
- Loti keeps her distance from the other Rumble competitors, preferring the company of her dinosaur loa Gonk and other scaled companions. Druids will discover that she’s a master of shapeshifting and claw-to-hand combat.
- Hunter - Zul'jin, Champion of Halazzi's Lynxs
- Warlord Zul’jin is reckless, bitter, and has a chip on his shoulder that’s even bigger than his blade. He’s is more than willing to unleash the primal power of Halazzi the Lynx loa upon his competitors, but he’s got a special knack for the mystical side of the hunt.
- Mage - Malacrass, Champion of Jan'alai's Dragonhawks
- The fury of Jan’alai the Dragonhawk loa fuels Malacrass’s fire on the Rumble field. Despite a flair for the dramatic, Malacrass is a clever opponent. He’ll give Mages who are willing to plan ahead access to useful resources.
- Paladin - High Priest Thekal, Champion of Shirvallah's Tigers
- This master fighter is a fan favorite! Wielding the Light as a weapon, he can use his healing energy in ways Paladins haven't seen before. Confident to a fault, Thekal moves almost as quickly as he talks, dancing around his opponents for the crowd.
- Priest - Princess Talanji, Champion of Bwonsamdi's Zombies
- As princess of the Zandalari Empire, Rastakhan’s own daughter calls the loa of the dead, Bwonsamdi, her companion. Talanji will aid Priests in turning their foes’ own might against them if forced to fight.
- Shaman - Zentimo, Champion of Krag'wa's Frogs
- The crowd finds this witch doctor mysterious, quiet, and more than a little unsettling. He’s content to let his giant frog loa, Krag’wa, do the fighting while he helps Shamans master channeling elemental magic.
- Rogue - Captain Hooktusk, Champion of Gral's Sharks
- This charming and flashy pirate has come ashore to claim her share of glory in the Rumble, and she’ll lie, cheat, and steal to get it! Rogues who choose Captain Hooktusk as their champion will find that she rarely goes anywhere without her loyal crew.
- Warlock - High Priestess Jeklik, Champion of Hir'eek's Bats
- The shrieking, shadow-skulking aspirant of the bat loa Hir’eek revels in the boos she gets from the crowd. Warlocks willing to make the right sacrifices will find Jeklik a useful champion who seems to be everywhere at once.
- Warrior - War Master Voone, Champion of Akali's Rhinos.
- Voone finds kindship in the rhino loa Akali. He’s a simple troll—he loves loud drums, a roaring crowd, and a raucous after-party—but his former employment by the Black Dragonflight will give Warriors special insight into the ways of dragons.
Rastakhan's Rumble New Cards
So far, 135 cards have been revealed out of 135.
New Card Backs
There are two expansion-themed card backs coming. One for a pre-order and the other for full completion of Rumble Run.