Terestian Illhoof Boss Guide
Welcome to our Terestian Illhoof boss guide for the One Night in Karazhan adventure. Below you can find more information on this fight including tips to fight against the boss, successful deck lists, and the rewards!
Table of Contents
Terestian Illhoof is the third and final boss in The Menagerie wing of the One Night in Karazhan adventure.
Pro Tips and Strategy
- Illhoof can only be damaged by killing off his Icky Imp. Clearing the board over and over again works wonders.
- You want a taunt line on your side of the field to prevent your hero from taking too much damage.
- Stealing Illhoof's Imps let you deal twice the damage to him since both imps will activate their deathrattles. It's also a sticky minion so you maintain more board control.
- Mind Control Tech is a great neutral card to take to steal an Imp early on.
- Explosive Sheep played later on when Illhoof has 5+ Icky Imps will deal devastating damage.
- Priests: Don't forget about the amazing Auchenai Soulpriest + Circle of Healing clear combo. Will also take out some of Illhoof's other potential minions with more than 2 health.
Winning Deck Lists
|Minion (16)||Ability (12)||
Defeating Terestian Illhoof for the first time will reward you with cards!
Once the regular version of the card(s) is unlocked, you can craft the golden versions.
One Night in Karazhan Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other One Night in Karazhan bosses! Click on their portraits below to learn more about their fights.