Nightbane Boss Guide
Welcome to our Nightbane boss guide for the One Night in Karazhan adventure. Below you can find more information on this fight including tips to fight against the boss, successful deck lists, and the rewards!
Table of Contents
Nightbane is the second boss in The Menagerie wing of the One Night in Karazhan adventure.
Pro Tips and Strategy
- Like on normal you will start off with 10 mana which allows you to drop huge minions onto the field or setup nice early-game combos.
- Card draw is fairly key here. You want to be able to get at as much of your deck as possible so you don't exhaust that hand.
- Faceless Manipulator can help keep your board heavy with those huge minions.
- Use spells to control the board rather than your minions, unless you can make multiple trades out of a single minion.
- Miracle Rogue is super effective on a budget. You can cycle through tons of cards and get out a solid board before Nightbane can think. This is our current favourite deck.
- Whatever you do, don't let his Chromaggus live.
Winning Deck Lists
|Minion (5)||Ability (25)|
Defeating Nightbane for the first time will reward you with cards!
Once the regular version of the card(s) is unlocked, you can craft the golden versions.
One Night in Karazhan Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other One Night in Karazhan bosses! Click on their portraits below to learn more about their fights.