The Curator Boss Guide
Welcome to our The Curator boss guide for the One Night in Karazhan adventure. Below you can find more information on this fight including tips to fight against the boss, successful deck lists, and the rewards!
Table of Contents
The Curator is the first boss in The Menagerie wing of the One Night in Karazhan adventure.
Pro Tips and Strategy
- Aggro decks are king! Since you can only attack Curator in the face.. GO FACE!
- The only way you'll be able to kill off any of Curator's minions is to go for damage dealing effects on minions (such as Explosive Sheep) or damage dealing spells.
- So yeah, even if you're playing aggro, bring some damage dealing spells just to slow Curator down / survive.
- Curator unfortunately does summon a lot of randomized minions through special spells:
- Stampeding Beast!: If King Krush enters the board, you may want to reset the game. [View Summonable Beasts]
- Murlocs Escaping! usually isn't too bad to deal with. Hungry Crab can be helpful! [View Summonable Murlocs]
- Demons Loose!: You definitely don't want to see Mal'Ganis or Dread Infernal if you're playing an aggro deck. [View Summonable Demons]
- Haywire Mech!: Most mechs are pretty weak, this card shouldn't prove to be too terrible.. [View Summonable Mechs]
- Dragons Free!: There's a lot of scary dragons in the game, at least the earliest this can be used is on Turn 5. Having something that can remove a high health/attack minion can be quite useful if you can't win the turn after. [View Summonable Dragons]
Winning Deck Lists
|Minion (14)||Ability (16)|
Defeating The Curator for the first time will reward you with cards!
Once the regular version of the card(s) is unlocked, you can craft the golden versions.
One Night in Karazhan Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other One Night in Karazhan bosses! Click on their portraits below to learn more about their fights.