Big Bad Wolf Boss Guide
Welcome to our Big Bad Wolf boss guide for the One Night in Karazhan adventure. Below you can find more information on this fight including tips to fight against the boss, successful deck lists, and the rewards!
Table of Contents
Big Bad Wolf is the second boss in The Opera wing of the One Night in Karazhan adventure.
Pro Tips and Strategy
- Big Bad Wolf begins with 20 Health and 15 Armor.
- The board will initially contain 3 enemy Kindly Grandmother. Silence here can be helpful, just make sure you can kill the spawned minions off asap to prevent yourself from taking critical amounts of damage.
- His passive hero power forces all minions to cost 1 mana and your minions which are summoned will only have 1/1 stats.
- Due the hero power, minions which generate tokens that can flood the board become very valuable.
- Cards which buff your 1/1 minions can help you get more valuable trades. Think Blessing of Kings.
- Be wary of Swipe, it can ruin your hopes and dreams.
- Steward of Darkshire makes this fight hilarious for Paladins. Shields for everyone!
- Kel'Thuzad can provide infinite value. Bosses don't attack minions until Kel'Thuzad is killed so buffing him and keeping him behind a taunt minion makes life easy.
- Flamewreathed Faceless - The 1 mana 7/7.
- Abomination has been suggested as a great way to clear out the Big Bad Wolf.
- Explosive Sheep also has the same effect if you want to give yourself better chances of drawing into the AoE effect but do keep in mind you need to kill it yourself as it doesn't have taunt.
- C'Thun can be fun during this fight. He will spawn with his actual stats and can provide some nice clear.
- Twin Emperor Vek'lor will spawn his brother with his full stats. The value!
Winning Deck Lists
|Minion (26)||Ability (4)|
Defeating Big Bad Wolf for the first time will reward you with cards!
Once the regular version of the card(s) is unlocked, you can craft the golden versions.
One Night in Karazhan Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other One Night in Karazhan bosses! Click on their portraits below to learn more about their fights.