Arch-Thief Rafaam Boss Guide
Welcome to our Arch-Thief Rafaam boss guide for the League of Explorers adventure. Below you can find more information on this fight including tips to fight against the boss, successful deck lists, and the rewards!
Table of Contents
Arch-Thief Rafaam is the third boss in the Hall of Explorers wing of the The League of Explorers adventure.
That jerk who's been taunting us this whole time? That's this dude. He has a hero power which works just like Unstable Portal, costing the same 2 mana on Normal, or 0 on Heroic. His special card, Boneraptor, steals your weapon.
Hilariously, if you read into the dialog for this fight in the client.. he appears to steal your deck. Time to build the shittiest deck ever?
- I like your deck. I think I will take it!
- Oh yes this hand of cards is incredible!
- Is this deck ALL golden? Your collection rivals my own!
- Magma Rager? Why would you play this card?
- Perhaps I have made a mistake taking your deck.
- Your deck is amazing! Ahahahaha!
- Your deck is garbage, time to use my own.
Cards related to this encounter:
- Normal Hero Power: Unstable Portal
- Normal: Boneraptor
- Heroic Hero Power: Unstable Portal
- Heroic: Boneraptor
Pro Tips and Strategy
- Rafaam steals your deck! Play something crappy! The deck you get from Elise has a Rare Spear, so give him tons of rare cards!
Winning Deck Lists
|Minion (26)||Ability (2)||
Defeating Arch-Thief Rafaam for the first time will reward you with cards!
Once the regular version of the card(s) is unlocked, you can craft the golden versions.
The League of Explorers Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other The League of Explorers bosses! Click on their portraits below to learn more about their fights.