I'll join in. I had a similar problem. It kept saying "error' when trying to sync. I decided to dust my half time scavengers (it's a common and a bad one I wouldn't be using). Right after I dusted them Innkeeper synced.
I'm getting this too. Ended up deleting all files associated with innkeeper and downloaded and installed again, only for it to state there was an error and that it will update my deck if there are any changes. InnKeeper was working the day before Rastakhan started, don't know what happened :(
We've made a change to data on the site that should fix the issue for everyone.
I'm seeing a 100% success rate since the change was made a couple of minutes ago.
I still see people on old versions of Innkeeper. Please update it. Easiest way is to restart the application. People on old versions don't have the latest data which means the overlay may not correctly work.
I'll be monitoring the data uploads and error logs for a bit to make this is actually resolved.
Thank you for your patience while we tracked down this issue and fixed it.