I have a solution in my head right now, when I get home I´ll use cockatrice for the step by step. Nice puzzle, fun to do and something blizz might want to add to the game... maybe for those off line moments.
And its doable with pyromancer in hand as well. When you figure it out there are a few possibilities.
Maybe we could add a minimal mana use condition or a minimum card played condition to spice things up.
Some tips for the people trying.
* Ignore the abominations. They don´t have taunt!.
1. Summon Ironbeak Owl. Silence to abomination 1 (free cause of pint-sized summoner).
2. Pay 2 mana, Hero Power for 2 armor.
3. Pay 1 mana, cast Shield Slam. Pyromancer deals 1 dmg to all minions (owl dies) Frothing get +15, Ghoul +1. Deal 2 dmg with Shield Slam to Lord of the arena. Frothing gets another +1. Gurubashi Berserker get +3 attack too. Mana addict gets +2 attck.
4. Pay 3 mana, Summon Big Game Hunter. Destroy Ironbark #1. Ghoul gets another +1 attack.
5. Attack Shieldmasta with summoner. Summoer dies, masta takes 2 dmg, ghoul gets another +1 attack. Fretting get +2 attack.
6. Cast charge on Big Game Hunter (zero cost). Pyromancer deals 1 dmg to all. Frothing get +13 attack. Gurubasho serker get +3 attack. Pyromancer dies, ghoul gets +1 attack, Mana addict gets +2 attack.
7. Pay 2 mana, cast Rampage on Frothing serker, gets +3/+3. Mana addict get +2 attack.
8. Mana addict to ironbark, Gurubashi serker to mogu #1, ghoul to mogu #2, hunter to abomination with taunt, abomination dies killing the remaining low health mionions.
9. Frothing hits the druid for like 40 dmg.
Note: this leaves 2 mana open for summoning Pyromancer if its not in play. Just add that step at the beginning for the pyromancer in hand solution.
thanks for the two nice puzzles! I made the following picture for me, but if you like it you can add it to the first post of you so people who will try it now, will have a better illustration. (If you don't like it, I can delete it from my post.)