A 2v2 mode. I've wanted to see this implemented for a while!
Would also like a new mode called like "Seasons" mode or something, where each month you can play specific seasons where only the cards available in those seasons can be used. That would be epic. They had a Tavern Brawl like this where you could go back and play C'Thun Warrior and other awesome decks!
A "Build Around" mode would be cool too. Where 2 players are given the same 10 (or some reasonable number) mandatory cards that MUST be included in their deck and then they get a certain amount of time to build a deck and face off against each other. It would be kind of like an anti-netdecker mode!
I think it could be fun if, when the game is looking for an opponent, once every 20 or 50 games instead of selecting worthy opponent it finds a special game, like a brawl, that gives prizes if you win (a card pack, some gold, or dust, or other things).
Can be like a lottery, I think can be fun to play and every time you start a game there is a chance to play something different
• Golden Cards in Adventures similar to the way arena works
• Remove non golden copies from showing up in your collection option or vice versa. (Might be added according to AMA)
• Upgrade card to gold version (supposedly on the way)
• Access to old Tavern Brawls to challenge friends. (While some people disagree, I really enjoyed the 3 card brawl and start with 10 mana ones)
• More deck slots & ability to re-arrange ( being worked on)
• A stronger Innkeeper option, or ability to give Innkeeper your deck
• Revamped Basic cards and maybe a mini-Wild expansion even just 12 cards or something that would shake things up. Doesn’t even need to be permanent, could just be for a month or two to test.
• I’m hoping the achievements are: more than 100in number, mostly difficult to accomplish, and have awesome rewards (hero portraits, card backs, and cards only unlock-able through the achievement, maybe some gold packs) I know some will disagree with me, but I really hope they don’t give only money or packs. While that’s better than nothing, if that’s all they were it wouldn’t be that revolutionary of a design. Might as well just improve daily quests. I know it’s unrealistic to assume to get 100 rewards of card backs, new cards and hero portraits but I can dream right?
• Make daily quests worth it and fun. There’s a lot that can be said here so maybe for another time
Things mentioned I agree with: Sandbox mode! Improving daily quests! Auto squelch, more emotes, fast animations option, unowned cards deck testing aginst Innkeeper, and class specialization. Finally, the chance to finally play against A cardish-Ian, or Noneck George etc. (Would be fun for people who’ve played for years against worthy opponents)
There was a Tavern Brawl a while back that let you make a deck using cards from 4 different expansions. I don't remember what expansions they were, but that was really fun. I would like a 3rd ranked latter that just had rotating sets.
A tournament mode would be absolutely awesome. Like $5 entries and once X amount of seats are filled it starts, with the rewards being packs/gold. Maybe like 12 people tournaments with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes and at two packs no matter where you place. Normally being $3 for two packs so the extra $2 is obviously for the chance to get more value if you place top 3. Perhaps something like:
1st: 20 packs.
2nd: 12 packs.
3rd: 5 packs.
Obviously all of these details are subject to change but just to give my idea of what some kind of tournament mode could look like.