1. There will be calls for a Deathstalker Rexxar nerf as it starts to win games by itself. The amount of good in pool 2, which is being thinned by the removal of Carrion Grub and Duskboar, is incredible. As for pool 1, losing Dispatch Kodo (Generally good), Alleycat, Kindly Grandmother, Rat Pack(meh) and Princess Huhuran, Pantry Spider, Infested Wolf, Weasel Tunneler (Awful) in exchange for Lifedrinker, Cave Hydra, Plated Beetle, Witchwood Grizzly (Generally good) Shimmering Coarser (Meh) and Scaleworm (Awful) sounds good to me.
2. Standard will be primarily Doomguard burst Cubelocks, Control locks, Dragon Priests, Aggro Paladin and Elemental Mage.
3. Shudderwock will dominate Wild, using Antique Healbot, N'zoth, Jades, C'thun, and god knows what else. Warlock will struggle in wild between this, Dragon Priest and a slow, Witching Hour/Hadronox/N'zoth deck. Wild and standard will start to have significantly different decks.
4. Dark Pact will be nerfed. Call to Arms will not be.
5. Naga Sea Witch will be reverted back to it's previous iteration.
2. Even shaman will be the best midrange deck. The totems might be week but pumping 1 our every turn is hard to deal with. And Totem muncher (with 1 cost totems on curve) and the eel are very good. It also has hex.
3. Minion heavy Mage will be very, very good. So much value and card draw.
4. Best “Worgen” card will be the swift messenger.
shudderwock tier 1, shaman has a real wincon now, and can counter warlock. deck's obviously broken cube and/or control warlock will be t1 but not broken, none of the new cards add much, despite all the hooplah tempo rush warrior and hand druid will be better than expected, maybe t2 some minion mage deck wlll be strong - maybe tempo or spiteful priest will kinda suck - lady in white is bad, chameleos is cool but control priest has no wincon baku warrior will be the best genn/baku deck paladin will still be good some slower hunter deck will be solid - dunno if it will be a slower midrange or an emeriss combo deck, but there's something there
and i will definitely be playing tess rogue, even if it sucks
Here's another prediction. The "when played" stat for Chameleos will be lower than most cards in priest, so the naysayers will feel like this proves them right. The card will drop in usage at low level play, but will see play in tournaments and in a tier 3 control priest deck when the meta settles.
Before I say my 'told you so' thing, I read a couple and a bunch of them are all saying cubelock will be the meta top dog/need a nerf soon. Not really a 'told you so' when like half the people are saying it too. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.