Zul'Drak Ritualist in my Shudderwock Control/Freeze Shaman is absolutely rampaging in wild.
I only run 1 copy, but this card has so many uses.
1) Wreck Priest/Warlock Raise Dead.
2) Shatter Rez Priest and any Priest that depends on resurrecting minions.
3) Rogue with full board? Play a 4 mana 3-9 Taunt and give them no minions.
4) You are a freeze Shaman ... you have 10 mana, play this and either force the opponent into board lock or at least get more buffs for Snowfall Guardian. Board locking an opponent is one of the most successful strategies with Freeze Shaman obviously.
5) Usually, the 3 minions are terrible, but sometimes they are bad for opponent like Animated Berserker. Some have deathrattles that may cause opponent to overdraw in some situations.