I don't know if anyone's already mentioned this, but clearly this card is not meant to be played before the late game. It is "interesting" to say the least but it appears that the Devs have constructed this card to be an instant minion snowball when combined with Bwonsamdi and his spirit card. The way I see it, this card can make a deck that plays a lot like Keleseth aggro decks but more focused on the end game. Also, I believe the combo works more reliably with Priestess Talanji in the deck as well (though the Devs did say that the legendaries were not intended to be rolled in the same decks). Basically, it goes as follows:
1. Card draw early? Not exactly sure if this is the play yet or if you should just play low cost minions. Depends on whether you want to stack a lot of low cost minions into your deck (note: this will be impacted by StM but will also impact Bwonsamdi).
2. Play distracting minions that are semi-threats that your opponent feels obligated to deal with during the midpoint of the game. Make sure sure you defend and maintain your Spirit of the Dead if possible!
3. Empty hand to make room for minions (best situation is that you have Surrender to Madness. Princess Talanji, and Bwonsamdi left in your hand)
4. Turn 10: Drop StM and Bwonsamdi
5. Drop Princess Talanji
6. Spam 1-cost, buffed minions (or wait to spam if you used Princess Talanji)
Not sure how well this deck can survive in the current meta but it does seem fun and makes sense to include a bunch of taunts and midrange threats. Past turn 10, it won't matter that you destroyed three mana crystals considering a bunch of your deck will be powerful 1-cost minions. On the bright side, it allows for a semi-agressive priest deck while still leaving room to add cards such as Shadow Visions and Psychic Scream. Card draw would be nice for if you drop Princess Talanji but it's also likely that a Northshire Cleric would go out with it (assuming you used them) so that may be all you need for card draw at this point. Not sure if more end-game threats are necessary (such as Lich King) but is worth looking into when the expansion drops. DK Hero would have good synergy with a lot of 1-cost minions as well. Lemme know what anyone's thoughts are on this! Thinking of theorycrafting a deck for this to see how it would look.
I have somewhat similar thoughts on how to use this card, except that I don't like the idea of playing Princess Talanji to summon your 1-cost minions, because you can play them in one turn anyways. I would rather play bunch of minions that generate minions, like Stonehill Defender, Bone Drake, Weaponized Piñata, to fill my hands with random minions that can then be played with Princess Talanji in one turn. Some of them I would combo with Spirit of the Dead and then draw them turn 10 just like you described.