Let's see what everyone likes about the new set and why. In your post list your favorite cards and a short description about why they are your favorites. I went over all of the cards and narrowed it down to 10. Even if you only have a few that you are psyched about then go ahead and say why.
1. Kalimos, Primal Lord - I'm looking forward to playing Elemental Shaman, and this card is one of the main reasons to play it. Very powerful for its flexibility.
2. Hot Spring Guardian - This card is good enough to play even if you aren't running all elementals in your deck. A 2/4 taunt with heal 3 is very useful against aggro, and can heal your minions in control match-ups. This is just a solid card.
3. Crackling Razormaw - I really like Beast Hunter decks, and this is gonna fit that perfectly. The only downside of this card is maybe not hitting with it on curve. You ought to have some beast on board throughout the game and if you topdeck this card you can gain a huge tempo swing.
4. Molten Blade - The Shifter Zerus of weapons. There's a chance that this will actually be a good card, but that's not why I like it. I just want to put it in a deck for the surprise factor.
5. Swamp King Dred - This'll go into that Beast Hunter I like, and if Crackling Razormaw can make it untargetable by spells then it will give your opponent few options. Otherwise this might just be a 7 mana card that's dealt with easily. I'm hoping that won't be the case.
6. Blazecaller - I feel like this card might replace Fire Elemental in Shaman decks it's so good. While they don't have the same mana slot, Elemental Shaman might be too heavy on big drops if you want to fit in both. I haven't thought much about this working in other classes but it'll be an auto-include elemental card for sure.
7. Primordial Glyph -I like Yogg-Saron, Hope's End, therefore I like this card. It's also a flexible card to answer most board situations. This will be great in Tempo Mage and might find play in other archetypes.
8. Explore Un'Goro - This is just whacky, and I like that. Will it be seriously viable? Maybe. It could be used late game in Aggro Warrior when the opponent starts to recover, however it also might be a dead card early game.
9. Awaken the Makers - The quest mechanic is cool but I can't get a good grasp on it until I try it out myself. I think this quest is going to be the strongest since Reno Jackson is leaving standard and the reward is a decent replacement. Clearly though, usually you want the full heal from Reno Jackson on turn 6 because aggro decks will almost have killed you at that point. This quest wont be completed quite that quickly, so we'll have to see if the deck can survive long enough to get the reward off.
10. Dinomancy - Beast Hunter. I want control Hunter to work out and this should be a fun addition.