I've been testing it for two days straight and for me it seems pretty good, I got just one star away from rank 18 (which is pretty good for somebody who plays for like three weeks and never played before).
But my problem is this: when I play with players who are just chliin I get star after star but then this ''awesome'' matchmaking system gives me players who look like they even shit golden cards and legendaries. Sometimes I manage to beat them before they unleash something crazy on me but most of the time the beat me on like 7th round (not very good for me this deck needs to get to round 5 at least for things to get interesting).
And yes I know I need cards (I bought begginer pack, then like five basic packs and I grind arena every day), but on the other side I don¨t want buy cards for game that is able to put three weeks old player to fight with legendary golden jade druid (or something similar). And yes I know that warlock was top class long time ago and now there are jade druids and pirate warriors who lead the game. But I like warlock I like his hero power and I would like to MAKE WARLOCK GREAT AGAIN ;D. JK, but fact is that warlock suits me and I don't need to win like EVERY GAME EVER I just want to make lemonade and have some fun when matchmaking system gives me golden legendary lemons.
Thank you very much.
Edit: I am not being salty about matchmaking system but I just wanna have fun and not being frustrated after one hour of playing.
Maybe i will take of the Sacrificial Pact and the Voodoo Doctor for 2x Voidwalker and 1x Mortal Coil, against aggro decks it can help you to maintain and clean the board a little, and get some card draw or activate the Defile for longer rounds of +1 damage. And they are also basic cards
Also if you have this card Demonfire i will add it too. When i started playing with warlock, (i am new too, but a few months more) this card helped me a lot, specially if i could draw it, and combine it with Voidwalker or Flame Imp in turn 2. Your opponent either can't clean it quick, or has to spend a good amount of resources.
Again, i am a noob, so perhaps the wise people here can give you more and better advises :)
1. Sacrificial Pact is out. Don't even consider healing by removing your own minions. That puts you behind on the board. Add one Mortal Coil for it. It will help you out with aggro and will help you clearing the board with Defile
If you want to be playing Warlock and don't have a huge card collection, then the obvious answer would be Zoo, rather than trying to build some half-baked control(?) hybrid.
You're still gonna need some cards though. It's a card game, so if you don't have cards then get used to losing against people who do, that's just how card games work. I don't know what you expect of the matchmaking system, to only find you games against people who don't have any cards whatsoever every single time? That's just simply not gonna happen. You've been playing for 3 week now so you're out of the newbie camp and in the general population now.
Also, if all you can manage in Arena is a single win, then you're simply losing gold. You need at least a 4-5 win average to be able to make a profit.
Lose bloodimps, valkyr, lord of the arena, darkscale healer and voodoo doctors. They're just bad cards. Most of your spells are not synergetic with your deck. I'd lose all except maybe 1 drain life and the shadowbolts.
Double up on Senjin, try 1 frostwolf giant, I'd do boulderfist ogre instead of rockless rocketeer (ogre is suprisingly good, even against good decks).
Cheap / free cards that would be good in your deck is nesting roc, maybe 1 defender of argus, chillwind yeti, double flame imp, perhaps voidwalkers,
You can do quite a bit with just basic solidly statted minions on the high ranks, even against high tier netdecks. If you focus on getting better at the game, just doing solid trades (which is not that hard, because a lot of the "god decks" run understatted minions now). I'm not saying the deck will be competitive, but you can punish bad players a lot.
1. Add your card collection and we'd be able to make better decisions for you as far as what cards to add.
2. Just because people have Legendary cards doesn't mean you automatically lose to them. People with Legend cards suck just as bad as most players. But I do know that frustration of playing against them, especially when you first start out playing. It can interfere with the enjoyment of the game. You need to TRY to let that go and accept loses sometimes. Even the best players and decks lose every now and again.
3. Agree with most of the other players with card replacements, but my bigger comment is your deck synergy and concept. So with all the heals and early taunts you have it looks like you're trying to make a more control/midrange style of deck. But honestly, I'd recommend going with a more aggressive type of deck. It is typically far easier to make and win more often with new players due to the fact that aggro cards are usually cheaper than late game cards. Plus the only real "late game" threats you have are Lord of the Arenas (which suck) and Bonemares (which are great), but looking at the rest of your minions, I'd be amazed you even have one alive to put the +4/+4 buff on!
4. I just put together this deck below that is mostly common cards and cards that I know you have from above. There are a couple of Rare cards (3 I think) that can be crafted, but that's about it. It is more of an aggro board control style that should easily be able to get up to higher ranks with some practice.
EDIT: Just saw that you do have your card collection loaded in. If you have the dust available I'd try to craft some of the missing cards But if you can't, I'd make the following card swaps for the above deck:
Hey, me again, thank you all very much for your advice I really appreciate it, I really like the facehunter deck but for me it's quite out of reach :D (Im broke as fu*k :D)
For the aggro one I am going for it, gonna look at my cards disenchant some and craft those I miss. I will let you know how it works for me :)
And yeah I know mine deck is like some weird abomination, I tried to go for something like "burn all and heal myself" approach but yeah, after a few days it was clear that this is not how you should play :D
I don't know if you are willing to spend real Money in the game. I would suggest you if yes to invest in Karazahn adventure to have a bigger Card pool for 20 Bucks. You get 45 Cards (5 more or less good Legendarys) >the Cards you get<
Or you spend your Gold in packs from each Standard Expansion if not already done. In the first 10 Packs you open from each Expansion there is a guaranteed Legendary. Maybe you are lucky and get them in first few packs. Buy only one by one pack until you get the legendary from the Expansion. Read here
You will receive a guaranteed Legendary within the first 10 card packs opened of a new set.
This will remain the case long after an expansion has come out. Great for new players or players who have been absent from the game.
Players who have opened 1 or more packs from a specific set prior to the change going live will not receive this bonus for that set.