Oh man, where to start... I guarantee you are looking at this deck, and thinking "what the actual f*** is going on?", but just take a couple minutes to try to understand the combos and I promise your mind will be blown.
1. Kathrena Winterwisp Combos : The deck does not play any low cost beasts, and everything you pull will with kathy will be accompanied by giant stats. Worst case, you pull a Bittertide hydra, in which case you still get 14/14 worth of stats (plus another giant beast on the deathrattle). If you are not about to die and manage to draw and play her on turn 8, the game is as good as over.
2. Call of the Wild Combos: CotW is the only spell in this deck, which makes Spiteful Summoner and Grand Archivist an incredible tempo play. Unless rngesus is not on your side and you manage to draw both CotWs before any of the other cards (which will rarely happen), Spiteful S. is basically a Turn 6 4/4 that summons a random 9-drop (holy shit), while Grand Archivist on Turn 8 is basically a pre-nerf call of the wild with an extra 4/7 body.
3. Hemet Combo: This deck's late game cards are insanely powerful, but it is important to draw them as early as possible. You dont want to be drawing fireflies, or even prince keleseth late in the game. Also, this deck is not really concerned with fatigue; if you haven't won the game by turn 20, chances are you aren't going to win anyway. And the biggest and most important argument for hemet: Think about the memes!
4. The Curator Combo: Pretty simple and straightforward. The Curator will on average draw 2 cards, and that seems to be worth it. Maybe he's a little too slow, we'll have to test that.
5. Princes Combo: The deck runs both prince keleseth and prince valanor. Keleseth should be good in the deck since 28/30 cards in this deck are minions, and combined with patches this should provide a little tempo in the early game. To pull ahead vs control or keep up vs. aggro is really important since the deck does not have any board-clears, and you dont want to be losing the early game and succumbing to chip damage. Since there aren't any important 4 drops for the deck, it seemed sensible to put prince valanor in, which I think provides more value than any other 4 drop and could make for a better curve.
Other cards like gluttonous ooze or Harrison Jones could be taken out/ added in dependent on how common/good decks with weapons are, but we'll have to wait and see. Also, keep in mind that there are still more cards coming out, and this deck might became even more powerful or interesting than it already is.
Please upvote this meme deck so more people can see it, and if you have any cool ideas on how to make the deck even more interesting, let me know. Thanks for checking out the deck!