Hi, I want to share my experience of taking Legend. If you like to play around the AOE with a lot of Deathrattles you will like this version of Jade Rogue. I think that Rogue is the strongest Jade class of three in Un'Goro.
This deck is good against the decks that are fighting for the board. The main idea of the deck is that you can destroy the enemy's minion and create your minion in one turn.
The deck is based on three key cards:
- Jade Shuriken at the beginning of the game can destroy the enemy minion and create your minion. In the middle of the game, you can use it to create a large Jade.
- The deck is built around Mimic Pod. You want to get almost any card of the deck in two copies. It will be very good if you get the following cards from it: Journey Below, Swashburglar, Jade Shuriken, Jade Swarmer, Jade Spirit, Vilespine Slayer, Aya Blackpaw and N'Zoth, the Corruptor xD. It's also good to get in two copies any cards that are cheaper on mana to keep up with the pace of the game.
- Shadowcaster. It is very important not to lose the pace of the game. Shadowcaster, unlike the Shadowstep, does not return your minion to the hand, but creates a 1-1 copy of it. For a Rogue, this is very good, because you are creating another card to activate a Combo cards. These cards you want to copy: Mistress of Mixtures, Swashburglar, Bloodmage Thalnos, Kobold Geomancer, Jade Swarmer, Jade Spirit, Vilespine Slayer, Aya Blackpaw and N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
Match-ups (season June 2017)
- Paladin. This deck easily destroys any version of the Paladin. WR - 83%
- Priest. This deck easily destroys all types of priests, except Purify Priest. Against Purify Priest, try to pump your Jade as quickly as possible to control the table. Or you can find your Vilespine Slayer and kill with it any enemy minion. Do not forget play arround Potion of Madness.
- Shaman. This deck plays well against any type of shaman. Against the Token Shaman, try to increase your board before the combination of Doppelgangster + Evolve. Do not forget to play from Devolve - do not play too many minions with Deathrattle.
- Hunter. This deck plays well against Hunters.
- Druid. This deck plays well against Jade Druid and Ramp Druid. Very well if you could copy the Aya Blackpaw or find it with a Journey Below. Against Aggro Druid, this deck plays poorly. The combination of Bloodmage Thalnos + Fan of Knives or Kobold Geomancer + Fan of Knives slightly improves the situation.
- Warrior. This deck plays well against the Taunt Warrior. Against Pirate Warrior this deck plays badly. 30 xp is quite small =(
- Mage. This deck plays not bad against the Secret Mage. It's easy to check the secrets with cheap spells and minions. Against Control Mage and Freeze Mage this deck plays very bad. Try to break through the Ice Block before the opponent finds Alexstrasza.
- Rogue. This deck plays not bad against the Miracle Rogue. Against Quest Rogue this deck plays very bad.
Update! july 2017
This month I played with different decks and used this deck starting from rank 3 to Legend with small changes:
Win Rate (season july 2017)
rank 3 to Legend wr 63.6% (35W 20L)
Win Rate (season June 2017)
- rank 15 to 5 wr 57.3%
- rank 5 to Legend wr 53.3%
- rank 15 to Legend wr 55%
Under the spoilers show statistics per month against every class and every deck
Class Stats (season July 2017)
Class Stats (season June 2017)
Deck Stats (season June 2017)
Acknowledgements + Replacements
Thank you guys for supporting this deck! Your comments with replacements are very interesting. You convinced me that against Pirate Warrior and Aggro Druid it is necessary to add Taunts in the deck. Your replacement Southsea Deckhand by Spiritsinger Umbra is very good. I also like to play Shaku, the Collector against control decks.
I think when you make replacements in the deck it becomes more fun to play!
Update! Deck Showcase Video #1 (June 2017)
Now you can watch the video with this deck! Many thanks to KiwiiNbacon for the work done!
Update! Deck Showcase Video #2 (June 2017)
Now you can watch an alternative video of this deck! Many thanks to Kadakk for his work.