hi everyone, since this meta is filled with the aggro/token druid i wanted to try something new and keep my distance away from those decks because lets be honest we are all a little bit bored of those same decks over and over appearing on ladder/casual at this point in the expansion and trying something new never serves bad.
the deck, being something relatively unexplored/new in ungoro(at least in my encounters on ladder) revolves around beast synergy and 5 attack synergy, also wanted to see if the beast synergy was somewhat consistent in ungoro than it was in previous expansions so recently with the new aditions from ungoro i came up with the idea of a mix between beast and a little bit of aggro to spice the things up.
cards considering adding:
- King Mukla (good body, pro synergy, fill ur opponents hand with unwanted banana cards (2).
Savage Roar (more range for burst potential) Bittertide Hydra (also a good body with a minor drawback if u have the lead or on par; (beast synergy, 5 attack synergy). second Living Mana for more stability after a board clear.
- Tinkmaster Overspark** (it can remove an enemy minion's effect due to being a polymorph effect, it also can buff the token generated by your adapt effects and also make some 5/5 beast from your Enchanted Raven or Tortollan Forager from previous turns, wich synergises with some cards in the deck (beast synergy, 5 attack synergy).
Power of the Wild over Wrath
- Genzo, the Shark for draw engine, 5 attack synergy.
Golakka Crawler teching against the pirate package in some decks.maybe here i can go with 1 Golakka Crawler and 1 Hungry Crab (both are beast so plus beast synergy).
- Leeroy Jenkins for finisher potential, 5 attack synergy.
** always remember it can backfire transforming enemy minions into 5/5 's or your own minions into 1/1's.
- Menagerie Warden with a powerful beast in play (Stranglethorn Tiger ,Vicious Fledgling, Druid of the Claw, etc).
- turn one Vicious Fledgling with Innervate .
- turn one 3 mana 5/4 Elder Longneck due to adapt +3 health, also with Innervate (remember you need to be holding a 5 att in your hand, if you cannot obtain the +3 health adapt then opt for the deathrattle one, itll give you some tokes for a Savage Roar/Mark of the Lotus interactions).
- 3 mana 5/5 Celestial Dreamer off Shellshifter and some other 5 att. minions.
- early cyckling throughMark of Y'Shaarj on Enchanted Raven .
burst spell piece/ removal from Lotus Agents.
- Savage Roar with Druid of the Claw /Patches the Pirate
- Early buffs Patches the PirateBloodsail Corsair plus with Mark of the Lotus
- Kind of counterintuitive play: Savage Roar 3-4 att minions so they get the momentaneous buff and you proc the Celestial Dreamer effect off
- Try landing the golakka on a enemy pirate, but if absolute necessary you can always predate on one of your own pirates to tempo out a play/negate-favourable-trade.
being a unexplored deck i know it has a lot of room for improvements.
just play a couple of games with it and let me know what you think about it; feel free to modify/adjust* in the comment section whatever you think fits better for the deck and playstyle.
*please if you are willing change something, justify the change so we all can understand the reasonings and the why did you proposed it/them in the first place.