Update: 06/06/2017 : Card Choice
before I start, I would like to say sorry to some of you guys that i've caused unnecessary uncomfortable and unpleasant feelings to you. I didn't mean that and I'd like to stress that I didn't care for votes. I've some unique decks with full guides as well in the past couples of patch. I didn't expect this deck to get upvotes since it's the meta. But however, I apologize for causing trouble.
http://imgur.com/zCuaiOO - for some reason i can't upload a photo please check this link
here's my proof that i actually got to legend. I played this deck when i'm at rank 3. I might not have the stats to proof it which makes my claimed here really unconvincing. The reason is because i always delete the deck and create again and i reset my stats to know see the tech cards work. That's very silly of me. I shouldn't do that. I'll remember
Special thanks to kiwiinbacon for showcase the deck. Check out this video below.
against aggro druid, and pirate warriors, midrange hunter, murloc paladin, and shaman
when facing against these aggressive decks just do effective trades and try to clear there board. That's pretty simple right. Mulligan for an early Aoe spell can save you from losing early on. Once you can control the board it's easy now for the late game.
against quest rogue
just finish him as fast as possible. I mostly go face against quest rogue. Effective trade sometimes if necessary. Keep all the bursts for the face because you gonna need those when he finished the quest.
against control (quest warrior, dragon and control priest, jade druid, mirror match up)
this is when we have to think and use our resources wisely. don't if you have a good early hand just try to be a bit aggressive in the early game to set up for the late burst. Think wisely don't over commit to the board though. And sometimes if you cannot burst them down in a single turn then you don't need to do it because they might shield up, heal themselves back up again.
1. Mana Wyrm : annoying 1 drop for 1/3 , why not ?
3. Frostbolt : good removal, can go face.
4 Medivh's Vallet : this card is pretty strong, deals 3 dmg with a 2/3 body on board, and synergized well with Arcanologist - Arcanologist into Ice Block into Medivh's Vallet.
5. Primordial Glyph : the best Mage's card in Un'goro Expansion. It gives you answer to a certain situation you're facing. And the best part is that the discovered card costs 2 less.
6. Arcane Intellect : draw power.
7. Ice Block : to save your ass.
9. Fireball : Do I have to explain ? LOL.
11. Flamestrike : Big removal. I put 2 of these because last season I was facing a lot of murloc paladin and evolve shaman and one big clearance is not enough for me in most of the games. Besides Meteor is not effective against it. So i decided to put 2 Flamestrike and it works out really good for me. And with Atiesh it can gives you Archmage Antonidas.
13. Gluttonous Ooze : there're lots of weapon in this meta - paladin, warrior, mirror matchup, jade claws.
14. Kabal Courier : discover me some good shit most of the time but it's RNG though. at least this help with having minion on the board even though the stats are weak.
15. Eater of Secrets : a tech card, good against mirror matchup and secret mage. works fine against paladin.
16. Elise the Trailblazer : some might think this as a weird decision. but in some game where the spells can't finish the game and i'm running out of dmg spells, this is where this card comes in handy.
18. Alexstraza : to finish the game and use to save myself sometimes.
Elise the Trailblazer, second Flamestrike and Volcanic Potion: Blizzard, Meteor for control. second Kabal Courier for the early board and discover something to save ya ass. Bloodmage Thalnos to synergized with Aoe and card draw and also help you with the extra burst you're missing.
2. can also tech out Eater of Secrets if you're not frequently facing secret mage or a mirror match.
Feel free to leave comment. I respect every opinion and will use that to improve in the future
Thanks and hope you guys enjoy