This deck is made to defeat the Heroic boss Heigan the Unclean at the lowest (dust) cost possible. Feel free to make adjustments and add rares, epics, and legendaries that you see fit!
Unique AI Cards:
Ability - Eruption - 0 mana: Deal 3 damage to the left-most minion. (This ability is used at the start of every turn).
Weaknesses - he plays mostly expensive minions and has no board clears. The card Mindpocalypse helps your fast deck more than Heigan's slow one. His ability Eruption is very limited and you can easily dictate its effects by using good card placement. Sacrificial Pact has insane value (see below).
It is good to finally see a use for Sacrificial Pact. You are guaranteed to get great value from this card and it stops Heigan from developing his Voidcaller, which is placed on the board from the start. Dread Infernal, Doomguard, Felguard and Voidcaller are all great targets for this spell.
In this deck you run a lot of creatures that are hard to remove, or when they get removed only have a slight disadvantage or even a benefit (see Nerubian Egg). Flooding the board is therefore easy.
Since Heigan is "forced" to use his hero power every turn all you need to worry about is placement. Nerubian Egg is the best choice for your left-most minion (since it spawns a 4/4 Nerubian). Other good targets are: Argent Squire, Leper Gnome, Haunted Creeper, Harvest Golem, Dark Iron Dwarf or even 1 health creatures like Abusive Sergeant and Wolfrider.
Your "damage-per-turn" will increase fast as you build the board with more and more creatures. Heigan has no area of effect and can maybe, at most, remove two minions with spells, per turn. (Note: Dread Infernal's battlecry is: deal 1 damage to ALL other characters).
To sum up; some effecient trades here and there, good use of Sacrificial Pact and a constant stream of well-placed minions will ensure your victory.
In the shower with you, Heigan the Unclean!
I will keep posting my "Commons and Basics Only" - decks week by week for every part of the expansion. Check them out and good luck!
The Arachnid Quarter
- Anub'Rekhan (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/80013-commons-and-basics-only-and-naxx-anubrekhan-heroic)
- Grand Widow Faerlina (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/80281-commons-and-basics-only-and-naxx-grand-widow)
- Maexxna (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/80056-commons-and-basics-only-and-naxx-maexxna-heroic)
The Plague Quarter
- Noth the Plaguebringer (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/81068-commons-and-basics-only-and-naxx-noth-the)
- Heigan the Unclean (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/81132-commons-and-basics-only-and-naxx-heigan-the)
- Loatheb (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/81242-commons-and-basics-only-and-naxx-loatheb-heroic)
The Military Quarter
- Instructor Razuvious (*Coming soon*)
- Gothik the Harvester (*Coming soon*)
- Baron Rivendare (*Coming soon*)
The Construct Quarter
- Patchwerk (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/90145-commons-and-basics-only-and-naxx-patchwerk-heroic)
- Grobbulus (*Coming soon*)
- Gluth (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/90302-commons-and-basics-only-and-naxx-gluth-heroic-f2p)
- Thaddius (http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/90968-commons-and-basics-only-and-naxx-thaddius-heroic)
- Sapphiron (*Coming soon*)
- Kel'Thuzad (*Coming soon*)