Rastakhan's Rumble Guide
Total Deck Rating
Pirates are searching the ice caverns of Un'goro for hidden treasure. Play the same minion multiple times and unearth the Crystal Core to empower the rest of your scoundrels!
"The Dig" is a terrible quest deck. It has absolutely no sustain and very little board clear. 90% of the wins you'll get will be by a hair. The other 10% will be complete domination. That said, the win rate is actually extremely low with this suck ass quest card. If you can't get the quest done and have some charge units in hand by round 6, you're basically fucked.
Yeah this deck really sucks but it's not indicative of the quest decks that are actually doing well in the meta.
I think the funniest thing about this is that people talking s*** about this deck before the expansion launched. Sure this deck as shown here is pretty bad version of the quest rogue but the fact that people down-voting saying that "rogue is dead" is pretty ironic considering how strong the deck actually is.
so blizzard actualy tested and came up with this ****?
so they realy MADE rogue tier 5 with their own hands
Stonetusk Boar LUL